Why haven't you produced White children yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to be financially stable first

I got a vasectomy when I was 22 for dat bareback fuckin bb

because everything we make is handed over to whores and niggers
things need to change in this country first
you're not going to outbreed the hordes anyway

I want to be 30 with at least 100 in the bank per kid, I want a wife 2 years younger and I want 4 kids by 35

that said I raw dogged a cute blond girl last night, pull out game is strong but a problem child honestly would not be the worst thing in my life right now. I want to be a dad already.

We haven't gotten married yet

I'm not white.

Live in the land of divorce, and sole maternal custody, which is very bad for children (especially boys)

Cause I'm a 23 yo virgin. I wouldn't know what to do if my 3 billion year old lineage depended on. Also, fuck my race and fuck white people

Because white women have been compromised by (((them)))

If you can't save $100 you are a fucking idiot

because I'm a sad, lonely and depressed alcoholic

I'm yellow.

I'm not in the top 20% of male physical attractiveness

Can't get laid, don't know how to talk to girls.

no stahd gf

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Redpill me on this gif. Is this some kind of (((leftist))) parody?

Because I'm not living up to my own standards. How can I possibly live up to the standards of a woman worth anything?

>at least 100
HAHA POORFAG

Because our portuguese women want to live materialistic life first, and be on instagram attention whoring time.

This

This too. white women are stingy and don't put out. That is unless you're Chad

Hard to do being a nigger like me...

Got a good job now that could support a family but 23 y/o virgin. Terrible with girls and only have few friends.

I lost my dick,
in the war to make girlschools and democracy!

I feel so proud!

All the girls that hit on me or seem interested are Asian.

yes, the video is actually anti-white

Lauren, pls

THIS SO MUCH
REEEEEEE
FUCKING ROASTIES

>my gf:"I wanna travel and see other cultures"
>me:"well, babe, we can do it for the rest of our life. But we should get hitched and have kids, than with enough financial stability, we can go as a family and see everything. You wouldn't trade a whole life of travel for just a couple of years, r-right?"
>gf:"Aktchually, user, I would"
>mfw

My wife is Finnish.

You and me we both laugh at Chinks.

Get the fuck off /pol

Pretty sure he means 100k

I have brown eyes and am a manlet.

reverse baiting

Because after I die I don't want to increase the chance of being born again on this shit planet.

>Done, done and done
Thrice OP; livin large.

no Iberian gf to reproduce with

Nice work. I got my snip at 27. Nearly 30 years ago. No regrets

Because i don't have an education yet, and would like to be able to raise my children in the best possible enviroment to keep the white race going strong.

Because I have??

Your pic could easily be my wife and I. We used to go hiking a fuck in the woods all the time.

Did you get that, NSA?

because i'm not white

because I'm half Mexican, my kids are quadics.

I haven't found an acceptable white wife, yet. Maybe we should go raid an Amish community for white virgin warbrides?

Why are you even here? Why bother caring about politics? You have no future, you're the walking dead, just go hedonism yourself to death and quit shitting up our board.

You're another person who has no business being here: you're dead, you have no future, you have no reason to care about politics.

So what? Real men have children with women. Men who fail at manhood are the ones who end up divorced. Up your man game, boy