Netflix spent 90 million dollars on this

Wew lads, what is their end game with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6EZCBSsBxko

>nigger and orc in a patrol car

whats the difference? could have stuck 2 nigger in there.

It looks funny.

Everything Netflix has put out lately has gotten ravaged, it's really something else.

I find it funny how leftists push the idea of a multi-ethnic utopia as the logical conclusion of society, yet anytime they depict it on screen it's a literal dystopia

It's like a non cyberpunk Shadowrun.

The idea is actually pretty neat
>fantasy world with elves, orcs, fairies and magic in modern era
>human and non-human work together
>magic is incredibly rare and sought by mafia and (((establishment)))
Might turn out to be good one unless they go full SJW with all that racial stuff.
Also
>tfw no dwarves

The only thing that looks kinda intriguing is that Ozarks show with Jason Bateman

The undesirable element was more cyberpunk.

Castlevania was awesome tho

Kek that's true, case in point Blade Runner

It implies that niggers are more human than whites, fucking hell lurk more

Not muh Savage Dragon

you are the stupid one the orcs in this world are the gang bangers they even make a joke about the diversity hire KYS u stupid fuck looking for a place to belong u asshole faggot

> mehh white genocide FUCK OFF

I remember this show

Name the gang Sup Forums

Looks interesting but i promise the moral of the story will be the same multicultural bullshit as always

looks like utter shit

Apart from the cringe worthy
>muh diversity
But then they probably put all the interesting stuff in the trailer. The rest is probably 1.5 hours of
>muh diversity

Jews true-form

>Written by Max Landis

it never had a chance to be good

He might work in a nice helicopter scene.

>Might turn out to be good one unless they go full SJW with all that racial stuff.

Starts with an interacial relationship, not even an imaginative one, WFBM, what is this, the 90's?

Interesting concept, to bad they fill it with sjw nonsense

Could be Bad Boys: lotr but will probably be Science Goy Cops.

Entertainment is on a spectrum

LOL, they came up with a fictional race so it would make the black race look better.
Looks like blacks play the role of the white race and orcs (or whatever they are) represent the black race.

just like dad

Why can't fantasy races be real? I fucking hate this shit existence.

not really, Netflix has put out decent to good to great content for pretty much all groups. The only thing that sucks is their deal with Adam Sandler, he basically jewed them out of millions and shit out some shit

mostly this. whatever.

(((dwarves)))

>Bad Boys: LOTR
This is what people want.
>Science Goy Cops
This is what people will get.

first thing i saw in the trailer was a black man kissing a white woman

>strong pass

Will Smith is white.

>Black People are human
>replace whites with monsters

wew jews goin all out for this one

Fucking a purple cunt is just as debgenerate as fucking a black cunt

>Orc
Don't you mean elf?
Elf are the true niggers of fantasy.

>Max Landis
How does that faggot keep getting work? (((Hollywood))) and daddy's nepotism? He fucking sucks

>Will Smith is white.

No.

>Elf are the true niggers of fantasy

good goy

>there are no white people in it
retard

dwarves are the master race. they are basically swiss. Not giving a shit about the outside world, living in the mountains. True ethno nationalism.

Written by the Kike son of legendary Jew director of Gremlins......

Kek
It's something that could be great but will be shit.

its a bit of a 90s joke. he pandered to whites nearly his whole career. we are not physically blind, we know he's black.

theres essentially two different will smiths, 90s and 2000s.

>the female character defeats the male characters and can be defeated only by another female character
EVERY GODDAMN FUCKING MOVIE

I'm going to watch it anyways of course. Hope to be pleasantly surprised.

knife ears need to know their place

>I'm just trying to sell my house, y'all keep on doing gangster stuff
/ourmovie/?

>dwarves are the master race
Dwarves are jews of fantasy.
>master race
Another good goy.

Deadshot and Killer Croc get a solo movie?

Oh i see. I remember him from prince on bel air, i remember that episode where his whole family were angry that one of the girls brought a white man home.

This notion that acting properly is pandering to whites is why there is such a problem.

how can dwarves be jews if all they say is "fuck off were full" and don't even bother with the outside world?
angry elf detected

That this happens after soros buyed netflix shares is just a (((coincidence)))

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down snd I'd like to take a minute just sit right there...

Dwarves control the banks.

The Chosen.

got to approve this message there, at least in spirit.

I am still mad that Grimm was cancelled.

Read real fantasy aka Tolkien. Not some leftist shit like GoT. Read Silmarillion. Tolkiens elves are not some pussy faggots like later fantasy portrait them. Faggotization of elves is leftist propaganda. Also Tolkien dwarves were inspired in many things by jews.

Samurai Gourmet is very enjoyable.

>Will smith
>not 5th wave sjw
I'm sorry about your movie.

Stranger Things was pretty good. Idk what you're talking about.

Yep. First thing I thought

Calm down, love.

A Shadowrun buddy cop indi movie?

What? The only things that I can recall that are legitimately bad were Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, and anything Adam Sandler puts out. The last one was entirely their fault by letting him get a lucrative deal right after he dropped Jack and Jill.

Netflix's diversity shit lately has been getting trashed, so they needed an idea to make a movie showing diversity i.e. minorities as being human like whites. Light bulb introduce fictional race of savages that makes groids look human in comparison, hire white-black man Will Smith to pedal it to faggy libs and groids.

>Netflix stole our meme

>With niggers
>and magic an shiet

>watching anything with will smith in it

lol no

This, and checked.

Straight Outta Mordor

As soon as Soros invested in Netflix it started churning out SJW shit.
-Bill Nye everybody is a tranny show
-The one that masks as a gawker vs hulk hogan documentary but really a Libtantrum
-Another one recently popped up hocking climate change
More on the way Sorosflix is about to go full retard

I heard soros bought in on netflix so i won't watch it anymore

There are only white women. The orks are white men.

That's kind of what I was thinking. It feels a lot like Shadowrun, but from the perspective of cops. It has magic, orcs, elves, fairies, and swords.

Are the shadowrun games worth playing? A lot of low-fantasy settings make me cringe.

Im really worried about Witcher series. In books there were "racial" conflicts, but they never were depicted in black and with way. Also they were in the background. Basicly everyone were asholes to everyone. I bet suddenly Witcher will be about racism and nothing else.

>prince on bel air
>A show about a nigger having to leave Philadelphia because ....niggers
>Has to move to a white suburb for a chance at a good life

Black man with White female as wife. Every damm time. Has their been any good series with White husband and black wife?

Shadowrun is first and foremost a tabletop RPG, I think its a fun game to play.

As for the video games. I do think the Shadowrun Returns games are fun. I wouldn't bother with the SNES and genesis games because they are too old.

>I bet suddenly Witcher will be about racism and nothing else.

Funny thing is that niggers complained about Witcher for 2 reasons.

1. No niggers.
2. No racism, and by racism they mean racism against blacks, no other racism occurs according to them.

It's truly funny to see them squirm over that.

Orcs were originally elves. Read The Silmarillion.

Well, this looks like nigger bullshit.

"All races are different, just because they're different doesn't mean anyone is better than anyone else"

They are pre-emptively brainwashing people against shitskin inferiority.

AS I said yesterday in the BBC teach thread.
Blacks are the racial group with lowest self esteem of all.
They NEED to insert themselves on every aspect of other peoples cultures and history, now that they live with us. If no, they realise how irrelevant they are and always were.

The sahara was a natural barrier that kept the West from them for thousands of years, they never figured out how to cross it safely, only when Arabs meet them they could. But now they are verywhere and they notice their lack of achivements.

>Blacks are the racial group with lowest self esteem of all.
>They NEED to insert themselves on every aspect of other peoples cultures and history, now that they live with us. If no, they realise how irrelevant they are and always were.

Good God, i'm glad another has noticed this. They ALWAYS want to be the center of attention, inserted into everywhere. It's why they are so loud. The left are weak whites that are too spineless to say no to them.

Not in Avatar

I have not met any black more than those dude from Senegal that come to sell fake jewels in the streets of big cities.
But the mestizos here that have many negroid characteristics (big lips, curly hair, flat nose) act almost the same. Always loud and taking everythign as a personal offense towards them.

They just cannot let you pass and not scream some shit at you, hoping that you say something and they can beat you 5 vs 1. Always in packs like animals. Not even the native indians like them.

What? This looks interesting. It's literally Alien Nation with a fantasy twist instead of alien.
Wait and see if it's a "you should welcome refugees!" or a "people from different cultures will always clash" thing.

>Doesn't talk like a nigger.
>Well spoken and well mannered.

"He aints no real nigga, and shit, yo."
"He be a coon, and shit, yo."
"He a sellout, and shit, yo."

I watch shows like that when I'm eating, comfy

>first 10 seconds
>interracial couple

is there any hope, bros?