wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5028
fileshare.democrats.org/download/241f2230ff260133e2f012bf5e19ff83
fileshare.democrats.org/download/2a57bc60ff260133041c0ee73fee24a3
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4031
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056
diligence.com/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22347
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Black_(singer)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4050
benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/842
upi.com/WikiLeaks-to-post-Russian-Chinese-files/31681288095610/?spt=su
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tomorrow
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3479
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMINDER: It is illegal to go on Wikileaks or view any of these e-mails

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25

Wow, they're kind of dicks to each other

?

>Land of the Free and Home of the Brave

cox bribe money to the DNC?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/36

Quote the law or gtfo kike

wikileaks has been compromised for a while, I dont expect anything from them now.

Good luck I'm behind 7 genders

I'm going to lurk this, keep them coming

this. wikileaks is controlled opposition now, they already showed their hand

No It's not, faggot.

No one cares what you say, Cuomo

Are you also running your computer on the operating system safespace 2.0?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22710

Looks like flynn might've been VP at one point instead of Pence

Too bad Trump had to give in to the cuckservatives

1/10 tell David to send the big bois

wikileaks is 100% controlled by Russia now. I'd be wary of even visiting their site because of the risk of malware from russian hackers, let alone downloading files from them.

I need some new keywords to search the database

I'll go with the first person to get doubles

what the fuck, OP? this isnt new

go to the 'leaks' page, they organize each new release. theres no statement for these. theya re old

Pizza

They released a bunch today:

>Starting on Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee

>-- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10520 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3799 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1742 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

Which you'd have seen if you actually visited the link OP provided

Here's more on flynn:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27646

Thanks, digging now to see what I can find.

Oh yeah, I found the secret handshake they use to go into their Pizza based sex dungeons.

Oh actually, it looks like you're right, it's july 22, 2016, not 2017.

Oh well, I'll keep rifling through a few of them anyways.

How about the old
>Podesta
>Brokes
>Wassermann Schulz
>Comey
>Hillary
>Soros
>Obama
>.
>.

>the intense shilling itt

>a fucking leaf

The pic of the black hoodie?
Where is it?

Here's how the DNC try and vet people before letting them host anything:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2077

The individual in question is a lawyer named Roy Black.

That's an awful lot of information that get on him - from past donations, to news stories, who he's represented in court, etc, I wonder if there isn't some backline to the intelligence agencies going on there.

What, goy, you believe the Russian hacker narrative? Lurk moar.

Geez. Yeh. What s jerk

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7154

"Mr Trump's Wild Ride"

I guess they were shitposting on Sup Forums before writing this one

>wikileaks is 100% controlled by Russia now. I'd be wary of even visiting their site because of the risk of malware from russian hackers, let alone downloading files from them.
>It's different for the media, so everything you're learning about this is coming through us.
Thanks CNN, but I don't think we will need you.

I think he was being sarcastic. Make tapper or Anderson cooper or one of those idiots lectured the public saying something along the lines of its illegal to look at Wikileaks

No one gives a shit anymore. It's obvious they only leak shit when Trump is in trouble, they're nothing more that Putin stooges protecting their investment. They played the same card way too many times

Assange is dead you know.

But that turned out to be 100% wrong. None of that happened.

Pretty sure it was cuomo who did it.

It was sarcasm
One of the CNN morins told the public before the election that it was illegal to read the leaks from wiki

hello Saul

It was sarcasm

kek is this the new shareblue line? holy kek

>It's different for us in the media

A SHEKEL FOR A GOOD GOY

The link from article takes you to the new ones. It says this on Wikileaks above the search bar
Starting on Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10520 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3799 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1742 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

No, they have a few lines:

>It's a nothingburger
>Wikileaks is controlled opposition
>Assange is dead
>These leaks are old
>It's illegal to read these leaks
>Nobody cares about wikileaks

This thread itself is full of their playbook's talking points.

Never trust the guys with >1 post by this ID, or the ones who won't engage in conversation.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5028

>Here are both discussions from the 6 o'clock hour of Morning Joe on allegations that the DNC rigged the primary and on the Nevada convention.

>Part 1: fileshare.democrats.org/download/241f2230ff260133e2f012bf5e19ff83
>Part 2: fileshare.democrats.org/download/2a57bc60ff260133041c0ee73fee24a3

I wonder if those links are still available

I'd be laughing my ass off if that wasn't protected somehow.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4031
>Drumpf is unfit to be president. Every aspect of his candidacy will harm our country and damage our standing in the world.
Well, dnc was right

SORRY EVERYONE! I JUST REALIZED IT SAYS JULY 22, 2016 not 17.

Wikileaks tweeted a tweet by Scaramucci yesterday that said new emails July 22. I jumped the gun thinking it was 2017. See the pic of the tweet by wiki.

My apologies!!

THIS, IS CNN

T. CNN

By the by, if you can actually download from those links, there's probably a 0-day exploit that could be run to get access to their internal systems.

I cannot fathom they would've left a fileshare completely unlocked and accessible by anyone on the internet though.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056
>She had to call Bernie after the data breach to make his staff to respond to our concerns. Even then they didn't get back to us, which is why we had to shut off their access in order to get them to finally let us know exactly how they snooped around HFA's data.
What?

Want a lead to something juicy? Research this:

diligence.com/

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Found an odd e-mail with no recipient or sender simply titled "Jobs". Podesta is there, but I think in an organizational context. What gives? It's e-mail 22347.

Yeh. What does that mean?
I can clearly see they are manipulative lying scheming fraudster traitors to the nation and their own kind, but what exactly does the "snoop around" part mean?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22347

Check the source, and maybe the raw source

Dunno what's up with that email. Unfinished? Saved on a computer but never sent?

>Roy Black
Hmmmm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Black_(singer)

There was a data breach at the DNC that gave Bernie and his staff access to Clinton-only stuff.

IIRC somewhere along this line, seth rich gets involved

Interesting. They sound like fixers. Crazy that one of them is past head of FBI and CIA

There is an internal DNC ID in the source, but we'd need the DNC database to compare. I'm guessing it is a draft.

never apologize for your mistake. Double down and arrogantly defend your viewpoint even if you know u r in the wrong. You might just get conspiracy points for trying

This has no relevance.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4050
ehehe

Oh yeh. That's right. Shortly afterwards bernie's headquarters were vandalized

What does HFA stand for?

I looked through these and didn't find anything interesting. Don't bother.

Welp, time for bed.

no clue

No. That would be what a demonrat does. I like to keep it honest ;)

>19000 emails
>anyone searched them all since yesterday
yes
yes, in fact i've read them all start to end. There's nothing in them, much as it disappoints me.
Keep in mind it's illegal for you to look at these emails if you're not working for the press.

Housing Finance Agencies
benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/842

Or Hillary For America ??

So what exactly changed for Assange between 2010

upi.com/WikiLeaks-to-post-Russian-Chinese-files/31681288095610/?spt=su

And 2012?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tomorrow

> are you SURE sherlock ?
inb4 probaly bumpy joke link

And I'm browsing innognito mode

>Keep in mind it's illegal for you to look at these emails if you're not working for the press.

Oh, that sucks. I was really looking forward to reading the emails even though I know there is nothing interesting in them. Thanks for the heads up!

Nobody got it.

who the fuck cares? Not like Assange is out planning the final solution like ourguy Brevik.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3479
>On Parenting: How our Friday night pizza night helps us connect with our growing kids

Don't forget

>yawn, I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting real sleepy. I'll probably read this after I've had a nice long rest.

>All I see around me are familiar faces...

>It’s essential to remember that given the will and the relevant orders, WikiLeaks can be made inaccessible forever

Do some digging on who said this, and remember: behind every website like this, there are people. And people can be coerced. Or worse.

Gee, i wonder whos behind this post..

Happening!!!!

Unless you are the media it is illeagal

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013
>pablo fuck off

what the fuck does that even mean? why did he get upset? also why did all those indian tribes give the exact same amount to the DNC?

Probably hillary for america, it's internal systems

bump

wow, DNC being racist much

Baaammm!!!

So Israel is releasing more of the e-mails that they hacked through one of their outfits again. (((Wikileaks)))

And none of this happened.

They really are rude people! My gosh.

Exactly which theories is whitehouse user talking about here?

He says to search the emails but I don't know what to search for.

>2016+ still not using PGP in email

how fucking retarded people are
i'd like to round up everyone who is sending plain text emails, and throw them into firepit

What is PGP?

>wikileaks
FAKE
A
K
E

NEWS
E
W
S

You're a faggot

It's kind of weird

I'm a total dickhead to people here on Sup Forums and think nothing of calling someone a niggerfaggot

but my personal correspondence with clients, associates, and coworkers has never consisted of "Pablo fuck off" or "Don't ever email me again".

It's like these people can hardly even stand talking with each other. How do they ever get anything done?

WH user is 100% larp

It's just shilling people into a sense of security and complacency while the president continues to get hammered by the press.

>PGP
it's email encryption
in case you'd like to use email one day, you should consider using it.