Shia is now getting sued for 5 million dollars

I'm tempted to give support to the plaintiff in this, what about you guys?
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/shia-labeouf-racist-video-lawsuit/

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

FUCK

MY

So the article also says that the fans are giving the bartender a hard time, all because Shia called him a racist. Maybe we can start a hashtag for this, maybe something like #bartendersagainstshia?

FLAG

>flag
Like a true redditor

>On July 17, David Bernstein filed an amended suit claiming “intentional infliction of emotional distress”
>(((Bernstein)))
You can't make this shit up

Perhaps he'll settle for circumcision.

This is stupid.

was that supposed to be a joke?
wew lad.

UP MY ASS

t. aurora

LIKE A NIGGER!

I was gonna be nice so I came up to you and offered you the chance to be nice to me and for you to give me your shit.

LIKE A NIGGER!

This is my Definition of a nigger 100% and all blacks at their base core are this. The love aka nigger love niggers talk about are one way streets. Always will be even if they held all the power in the USA. Why? You know why! Just look at how they run Africa or Haiti.

Should make a kickstarter to help him pay, on the condition he raises the confederate flag on one of his flagpoles for his HWNDU cuck shit.

THESE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT

I miss when Shia was actually not that bad, and didn't go off the deep end.

WHY ARE YOU ARRESTING ME

Better have a kike write up a contract with legal fines and penalties and have Jew Boy sign it in blood first!

time for shia to turn to the right side. there's only one way i see this going if he loses to Bernstein.

How hard would we break him if we gave him our support?

>5million

thats little chump change for him. his agent will probably cover it out of his own pocket

I think we may be able to red pill him in this matter.

A Jew Jewing a Jew!
The Jewing Intensifies!

in all fairness, he is fucked up for being pimped out to hollywood pedo jews by his dad. SAD!

Poor guy, probably will an hero

Everyone involved is a cunt. This can't be the first time someone has been insulting to the bartender, it's just the first time a rich cunt did it.

ultimate mindfuck for the jew

i think its time to show shia some love, we already broke him, time to rebuilt him

Seasom 6 is coming by the way

I agree with this.

my erection will only go down once i hear he an herod in prison

I support this 100% we need to #freeshia and #healshia

the six million dollar man. ideally, shia would lose the lawsuit with our support, but that's all hypothetical.

>The next objective is next to Shia behind a Cell

Who's gonna get this one for the team?

Can we make him our ultra?

He's not a bad actor and has decent credits already. He can sober up and do the Robert Downy jr career reboot.

I still thing that running in the woods from Shia Lebeouf video is funny. Idgaf if you guys call it "Reddit"

Generally I consider people who file retarded lawsuits and the lawyers representing them as animals needed to be put down, but for once I don't feel that.

he can rebuilt it, to our image, better faster stronger memer

fuck you beta cucks
i want to see him kill himself

lmgtfy.com/?q=indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull

we*....duh!!

Shia finally goes 14/88 and you faggots want to support the nignog? Hell no, he's redpilling in beautiful fashion.

Think about it, another major actor red-pilled is worth more than 100 an hero SJW celebs.

this faggot is going to kill himself soon. He is a shattered man.

yeah, no arguments here, but i don't think rebuilding him as /ourguy/ would uplift him from suicide. it'd cement it as fate.

he just said nigger cause he wanted to insult the person
he's miles from going full on 14/88
he needs to kill himself
because i can then masturbate to the fact that i contributed to someone's suicide

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

I wanna see him take some hollywood kikes with him when he an heroes

oh shit that would be the best timeline
hands down

With the powers of meme magic I say we redpill Shia.

I'm suing Shia Leboeuf for not giving us another flag to capture and emotional distress due to the unfulfilled anticipation.

It was bound to happen. The only way to get into the business as young as he did was if he was raped by (((them))). This is also the reason 90% of all child actors end up going off the deep end. Getting raped that young would leave you with severe mental health issues that no shrink can fix.

i pray every day that he sets up a flag in some slavshit county so i can enact meme jihad

>be wealthy gaynon
>get a Sup Forums tattoo
>get arrested for some minor crime like public masturbation in a school for mentally handicapped kids
>get sent to the same jail as shia
>divide his asscheeks in the shower

i want a new transformers with him and jim carry

>Bernstein
A kike is sueing another kike for calling him racist. Jews jewing jews.

>(((David Bernstein)))
oh my gawd, looks like the jewdicial system needs another lolsuit goys

((((((((((((((((((Bernstein))))))))))))))))))
Huh, really makes you think...

It made me chuckle

but it is funny

I liked the guy before he took to being a drunkard ass

Sup Forums should probably save him, right?

I mean he was so turned over by that party of hide and seek that the truth transformed him, and if we are not able to forgive to our enemies, what will it be on the day of our judgment before the great boss?

>tfw live a hundred meters away from Mudac

shia's not a poorfag, he's worth 25mill

You might be our only hope. There's not many Anons from your area. Don't let us down now, medpack.

>On July 17, David Bernstein filed an amended suit claiming “intentional infliction of emotional distress” as a result of the alleged altercation.

he is next in sucide queue after Chester Bennington.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE MY WALLET

You know that Shia is Jewish right?

I bet all of my money that he was the blacked poster. Since he got arrested there were only a few copycat blacked threads

yeah but that'll only last 5 lawsuits.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Physically, or just by showing everyone it's their fault?

Again, for me it's these ideas that were implanted to him that took value, not the size of his bank account.

It's worth more now than a few million shekels

They also always start their sentences with "so" for some reason

I still have no idea what he even did this time and I refuse to give tabloids clicks so I guess I'll never know.

this

nigger being a nigger in a niggardly way
trying to jew money away from a sjw kiked actor like a jewish nigger

Let every man be treated innocent until he is proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt int a court of Law. Even if Shia is tied up in court proceedings for the next 2 years I want every court document to be inspected and verified for it's authenticity and veracity. I will personally be following this case closely and will see to it certainly that Shia be treated fairly and given just representation.

Fucking priceless