MOON LANDING SCEPTICS BTFO!!!

reddit.com/r/BetterEveryLoop/comments/6ouwpo/buzz_aldrin_punches_moon_landing_conspiracy/
Based Buzz Aldrin punches moon landing sceptic.
How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
sgtreport.com/2017/07/stereoscopic-examination-of-apollo-lunar-surface-photos-reveals-the-moon-missions-were-faked/
youtube.com/watch?v=0iAaMyWq5T4
youtube.com/watch?v=YCO_4UFINBQ
reddit.com/r/BetterEveryLoop/comments/6ouwpo/buzz_aldrin_punches_moon_landing_conspiracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3dAtUVQ0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was posted 3 hours ago, has 17k upvotes?

Fuck reddit and fuck you for posting this old content as though it's new.

I don't even want to know how many people looked at this like it wasn't anything short of a pile of shit.

Except Sandy Hook has some fucky shit going on with it.

DAILY REMINDER TO READ THE FUCKING DNA REPORT

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

PIC RELATED WITH SAUCE

Good thing pol knows the real shape of the earth. Reddit is bluepill central where they appeal to authority

Whoa! Violence proved that we landed on the moon.

Now, I LOVE NASA.

this

>this is like 10 ys old

How can you not believe the moon landing?
It would be easier to actually go there than fake it with 1960s tech.

>libtards against the 1st amendment
no surprise there

But have you seen his instagram?

>punching someone refutes their argument

Would it kill these people to at least entertain the idea of a conspiracy theory for two seconds before advocating violence?

Oh they absolutely went to the moon, bet he wont say who and what met him on the crater tho.

Jesus. I've never seen the board this bad. We need a happening or something. Shitty troll prompt based off decade old events. You people need to get your act together.

Trump stopped all the happenings. We are dying. Send nukes.

>go to the moon
>some dumb fag says you didn't it
I would punch him too. Unless you are a numale there is nothing wrong with this.
People do entertain the conspiracy theories and debunk them a thousand times but dumb fuck knuckle dragging cretins have a chip on their shoulder.
>muh flat earth muh firmament

>Trump stopped all the happenings

Fuck, can I change my vote to Hillary?

He sure tanged him.
I wouldn't want to tango with him.
He left him with a tangy taste in his mouth.
He could lead the Wu-Tang clan.
This is what happens when you get tangled in conspiracies.
The skeptic had no tangible evidence.

He should have hit him back.

>we could have WW3 with Russia right now if Hillary had won
JUST

Imagine writing 6 paragraphs and all 6 of them making no sense

Looks like he was going to grab the chord on the mic and he ended up hooking his pinky into the other guy's pocket. It does look like he's holding an invisible string but even taking into consideration how lazy and fake NASA is, I dont think they would release this footage if it was faked.

Fuck off you kike faggot shill. Flat earth is a kike conspiracy to discredit all of us.

Conspiracy fags, explain the reflective panels that were left on the moon that are still used in experiments to this day.

Even the Russians conceded that the reflective panels proved a manned mission landed there. The panels had to be placed very specifically to work, and robot technology like we send to Mars wasn't even a thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

There's even more damning clips. Like the one where the girl throws the teddy bear in the air and it falls suddenly, then she tries to catch it and hide the gravity spike.

The fact that the soviets gave up on going to the moon is proof enough that it actually happened. If it was faked they would've known and continued with their program considering it was all just a dick waving contest.

I think you have watched to much star wars and Jewish propaganda.

Do you have a link for that?

That's exactly my thinking too. Russia had no reason to lie and help cover up American fakery if they even doubted it for a second. Especially for a country which at the time wasn't totally against the idea of nuking the USA back to the stone age.

>1 post by this ID

>28 + 1 replies

You fucking idiots hes just trying to get us to argue over nothing. Fucking slide threads

Maybe i'm just stupid, but what am i supposed to see here? it's the same fucking clip repeating itself...

>what am i supposed to see here?

That conspiracy fags are delusional, and possibly mentally ill.

Come one man his pinkie got in the guy's pocket.

They are using harnesses and are hanging from wires.

Indoctrinated fool

The wire harnesses that every actor is hooked up to

I'm not seeing any harness.

Could just be that the shirt is creasing in a weird position

When the first thing you try when you find people that disagree with you is attack them, nobody will side you, in fact, you are going to come across as unlikeable and people won't want to side with you.

Then again, we all know what you have to do, grab drone or something, sent it to antartica, stream it, and lets see everything become darker.
Until then, fuck off.

Look at all the blood rushing to his face. (((gravity)))

>not belt, low gravity means that pants ride up her waist with her movements, pulls it down.
This is mental illness tier.

That's exactly what it is but you're talking to a retard

She gets pulled forward.

Doesn't matter, the truth is more important than your feelings.

Are you saying that in order to show the truth you need to actively attack everyone?

That's the shirt folding back due to making contact with his back. The fabric doesn't "hang down" like it in higher gravity.
The lower angle when his face a bit more red could be something reflecting onto his pale skin (He is a very pale person). Or perhaps something to do with the camera.

Basically. Even if I am wrong. None of this is conclusive of anything.
Yes it could be filmed "else wear" but how can you prove it otherwise?

?

when confronted with accusatory information, to convince others of your innocence you should:
a) provide a compelling argument
b) provide evidence which contradicts their proofs
c) punch them

Who the fuck would take this video seriously, they are beaming that shit from space going some stupid speed of course the video is going to get fucked sometimes probably cosmic rays or whatever

I'm not sure if you've ever streamed anything or torrented any movies. But sometimes some of the packets aren't reassembled correctly due to UDP. If you don't know UDP is essentially a protocol at the Transport layer of the OSI model which is a "send packets really fast down the medium and hope they get there". It is used for video, streaming and gaming. Generally if something doesn't arrive properly it looks like that.

Can someone explain why would they be doing this? wft does lying about this even do?

Your timing is interesting. So here's your (you).

sgtreport.com/2017/07/stereoscopic-examination-of-apollo-lunar-surface-photos-reveals-the-moon-missions-were-faked/

im a cable installer and i see that shit all the time with glitches in the system being sent to cable boxes. its all digital signal sent and its bound to have a fuckup.

>What is video artifacting?

You should try to watch anything in VLC, cause that happens all the time. It has nothing to do with green screen.

Yes I can. It is not for green screening. Green screens have to be one solid colour.
Okay next debunking.
It is a screen that has measurements on it used for educational purposes so people have a reference point when they do low gravity experiments.
Give me a sec and I'll find the reference for you.

>being this retarded

theyre running tests and demonstrations. theyre constantly bombarded with televised interviews to news/tv shows/schools where they do demonstrations for people to observe.
theyre doing it in the same place cuz they often do these interviews in the same part of the space station. granted the place is about the length of a football field but its still not a huge place to be and many of the rooms are set up for specific things.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iAaMyWq5T4

youtube.com/watch?v=YCO_4UFINBQ

I swear it's the exact same Norwegian every single time in threads like these.
I think it's mental illness not shilling trying to make this board look like a bunch of retards.

>expecting space skeptics to understand science

However, fuck IPTV based livestreaming in general. They could send down a 99.9% reliable 2.2Ghz satellite tv stream with no loss

They got a pay-off for their silence from the creators of their regime.

I'm not explaining it for them. I'm explaining it for the people that lurk and read these threads so that they know that people on this board don't believe this shit. Or at the very least help them to understand why what they're posting isn't evidence or proof but rampant speculation and quick conclusions.

>reddit.com/r/BetterEveryLoop/comments/6ouwpo/buzz_aldrin_punches_moon_landing_conspiracy/

did you screenshot your own reddit post lmao
sandy hook is obviously a hoax why did noah pozner die in pakistan

Don't you mean /x/?

Russia knew it was impossible
US faked it before they did they so Russia just "gave up"

>I dont think they would release this footage if it was faked.

((They)) do this stuff all the time. They want conspericy people they will keep fighting with anti-conspericy people in result keep everyone in control same that they need both right wingers and left wingers

Oh gosh top kek :)

You made an actual joke out of Labelle's stupid shit. Good. Job.

>old content
kys reddnigger

>sandy hook
>not a conspiracy

Well, yeah, considering it was planned by one person and not a few. Though, there was still an objective that the media ignored, on purpose, which could be considered a conspiracy when the fact was known a year later when the official report was released had shown the internet alias of the shooter. All it took was a google search and the media would have found that the shooter hated guns and didn't understand why the previous mass shootings hadn't gotten guns banned like it did in Australia and numerous other countries.

pic extremely related

1/2

>MOON LANDING SCEPTICS BTFO!!!

Has anyone actually asked the authorities to explain this DNA report? How do they explain it?

>AstroNOT

So Buzz will be in the slammer getting rammed now for aggravated assault?

Or will he walk because he's "famous" and "famous" people don't get treated like peasants in court.

whats the point other than b8

moon landing truthers are the biggest retards ever
You can fucking see the landing site from the lro

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Your own fucking reference says that they were bouncing lasers off the moon in 1962 without a reflector.

Do you really think you can hit a tiny mirror with a laser from 240k miles away?

How the fuck would you target it?

It is the continued repetition of retarded propaganda like this that makes people skeptical.

"The first successful tests were carried out in 1962 when a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology succeeded in observing laser pulses reflected from the Moon's surface using a laser with a millisecond pulse length.[2] Similar measurements were obtained later the same year by a Soviet team"

>people still think the space program is real

i pretty sure NASA landed on the moon but is bullshit that it was ON LIVE

That's a weird raindbow

>using mission impossible as a comparison
>truthers are special ed
holy shit hahahhahh

People think it's entertaining or amusing to take events that are momentous and try to argue that they didn't happen. It's almost like a game.

I don't really understand it though because that can basically be done with almost every event that you weren't personally present for. Besides they just picked a bad event with the moon landing because there are things they have on video that are impossible to fake. Like the dust thrown from the back of the rover; dust doesn't move like that on earth. so how did they do it? (Leave out the cornstarch commutator machines please)

Not bait and you're obviously ignoring the different suns in both photos .
You fucking vegetable .

Fuck off back to the shithole you came from.

I always thought it was skeptic

30:30 in this video. Look at the santa dolll she throws. It shows obvious gravity spikes. Theres also footage showing vibrations being translated into their bodies when they touch the sides.

The long footage sequences(filmed in plane) are noisy(airplane jet noise). While the stationary sequences are quiet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3dAtUVQ0k

I think your obsession has gone way past the point of any sane return.

The best would be probably for you to stack up on money and buy yourself some space trip.. because holy shit are you mental or something?

nothing, this conspiracy meme is just stale

HOLY MOLY thanks for these. Irrefutable shit right here.

People on the other side just constantly shill like "hurr you're making us look bad" "hurr da scientists are genuinely good people"
FUCK OFF RETARDS the moon landing was the single most important hoax of all time and YOU ALL FELL FOR IT

*The long travel footage sequences

I don't believe NASA lies but that santa scene is bunk, nothing looks super unusual about it.

>Think about the children you fucking nutjob, you have no heart. *12 families of victims come out and call you an asshole for doubting it*

>reddit
GET OUT.

>laser beams don't spread and just go forever.

This entire thread is fucking shit. I think Sup Forums might be dead. Too many slide threads leftists and redditors

Here's a webm of it. The gravity shifts around and sends the santa doll in various directions. Indicating they're doing this in a turbulent plane.