Whites need to humble themselves and start hitting the street, jobs, gym, competitions etc

Whites need to humble themselves and start hitting the street, jobs, gym, competitions etc.

Like the Eye of the Tiger song, they are too scared to remove themselves from comfort.

GET. YOUR. FUCKING. HUNGER. BACK.

Other urls found in this thread:

biochemical-pathways.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that cancer?

It's a muscle, sweetheart, called a tricep.

Well, darling it's disgusting

Is this natty limit?

It's called a false sense of accomplishment

Well son, you're a pussy. Try your best though.

4 jew

Brits are ugly enough without deformed mutant muscles tbhq

hes australian

Lost eighteen pounds in four months. I am doing my part.

Same thing his point still stands

This is truth.

Is lee, dare I say it /ourguy/ ?

>Become pale niggers
Take roids too

What are you even using excessive muscles for? Your better off training with guns like John Wick.

That dudes triceps looks like a sentient tumor

Yet burgers have a chance at being more of a spic/nigger/kike and shorter than us. Funny that.

>you can't get strong
>stay inside like a fucking incel beta whining about someone muscle looking deformed

the one stop shop to blasting your kidneys and colon to hellvile is too many acids and proteins. lets not be barbaric niggers.

You are right. We have become too soft and have lost our appetite for life. Those of us who refuse to change will be humbled by the misfortune that our governments are bringing upon us. The medicine that God has prescribed will reach our lips within the next few decades.

Its a steroid

I doubt that arm can throw an effective punch.

nah
make me

That dude has a nasty tumor on his arm. It's probably cancerous like all white people

BUMP for WHAT its WORTH!!!

Guys get your Testosterone back up, do diets if you have 20%++ bodyfat >> more bodyfat lowers test and thus increases estrogenic >> more est means more fat storage and depression!

bulletproof guide to diet:

bodyweight(kg) x 2.3 = amount of protein/day
bodyweight(kg) x 0.8-1 = amount of fats/day
carbs @ 150-200g/day
do this for 12 weeks and see the results for yourseflf

mind sugar, never eat soy products (fucks up your hormone balance, full of est and lowers testo), eat eggs everyday (lots of vitamins, essential amino acids and good fats >> higher cholesterin is NOT a problem, check recent studies via sci-hub), avoid wheat and gluten as possible, try to eat only when you r hungry, 1-2 glasses of milk are a good drink after working out, mind fruit that is very sweet, DONT COOK with plant oils > omega-6 fat causes a lot of problems (flammatory), use butter (dont heat too high) or better coconut oil/fat. EAT MEAT and other ANIMALS. At least try to be a vegetarian in case and never do veganism > you lack a lot of vitamins and essential stuff that your body needs to work.

think i talk bs? check the biochemical pathways for yourself: biochemical-pathways.com/

how to workout?
big musclegroups first, then the smaller ones. 1 warmup set, then 2-3 working sets until you reach fatigue (in every set). dont stop when it burns, stop when you cant do any reps. easy split is legs, chest, back, shoulders, and inbetween some arms and abs. techniqie is more important than weight.

Rep ranges:
3-5 reps to build power
9-11 reps to build solely muscle (hypertrophy)
16+ for muscle endurance

also reduce fapping to a minimum. need motivation? check out makavelli motivation on jewtube

TESTOSTERONE is the KEY to being ALPHA!
ALPHA is the KEY to DESTROY the left!
DESTROYING the left ist the KEY to shut down FEMINISM and SAVE EUROPE!

>Curl in the squat rack
Lee priest best Aussie.

I 100% agree with you

BRAIN BROTH!

It doesn't happen very often, but I always love it when guys like in this pic drop in to try BJJ thinking they're going to kick everyone's ass and get fucking rolled on. I'm glad I stopped taking lifting seriously.

Already did user, I've been lifting for years. No 3rd world shitskin is going to step to me because they know they'd get put down like a dog

Since I started running, I've lost a lot of weight. And I love it, it's like a drug. Visible improvement every day. Also I have a lot less need to fap now.

Listen hun, this guy is clearly unhealthy and needs to lay off the steroids for a while.

Your so full of yourself. Of course someone who trains BJJ is going to be better at bjj. Your an idiot if you think strength doesn't help immensely with bjj. When I was a zogbot I could bypass Technics with brute strength. I've escaped many armbars, triangles and, rear nakeds of my instructors.

Dude has some probs if his arm looks like that.

beep beep, shilling detected and confirmed

keep it up brothers

>better to accomplish nothing and bitch about niggers showing up in cast of your favorite book's movie adaptation

Your body proportions are disgusting

youre awful meme is disgusting, fuck off

t. Jason Bloho

> posting a juicer

Why?

lol yeah that's a REAL accomplishment right there

A man who doesn't test his strength is not a man. He is a boy, yet to prove to himself his potential.

Keep it up. Focus on core lifts and full body workouts for now. Squats, deadlifts, back rows, overhead press, and bench.
You probably already know this with that much time lifting, but it's useful for others that see themselves in your position as well.

That triceps so developed it has become sentient.

>too scared to remove themselves from comfort.

I agree! You should stop consuming large amounts of easily available and cheap food and visiting a large building full of complex and convenient machines.

No he's a face tattoo manlet