Bundeswehr patience has its limits?

Redpill a young german recruit on the Hooton-Plan. Our instructor insisted to check it out.
(Pic: my boots)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v8aWqZHWyos?t=6m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA
programm.ard.de/TV/arte/ein-hauch-von-freiheit/eid_2872413395678258
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you buy into it? Are many German soldiers redpilled?

>wearing his boots like that while not being in fatigues
You are a fucking faggot.

Any Muslim's in the army?

Ever wonder why there are so many African-American Soldiers and Airmen stationed in Germany?

They only make up 10% of the U.S. military but after 1945 we've sent the vast majority of African-American men and other non-White service members to Germany.

Very few people know about this, I only found out since I studied post-WW2 U.S. Army personnel records for my college thesis

Make of this what you will.

They're all support, while whitey was fighting force?
Did you compare it to other overseas bases?

>They're all support, while whitey was fighting force?

There were a boat load of Infantry/Armored/Cavalry Divisions in West Germany throughout the Cold War.

>Did you compare it to other overseas bases?

Yup, your average African-American service member was 150% more likely to be stationed in West Germany than in any other country (including CONUS/stateside) from 1945 to the late 90's

niggers in the military are all POGs. They don't want to be in any actual danger, they just want the sweet gibs from the govt once they fulfill their contracts.

While we were flooding your country with our African-American men, we kept German Men in POW camps for as long as possible and let as many of them die to starvation/disease as possible.

My thought exactly. Most european nations do not wear their uniform pants in their boots, it is supposed to be outside the boots so dirt and water do not slide down the boots.

But what the hell, if it is true, let's fucking redpill this fucker.

Any idea who decided where service members were sent too? Was it part of Morgenthau's plans for postwar Germany?

>During World War II, Hooton proposed to eradicate the German people by infiltrating them slowly with masses of non-European male immigrants, thereby breed "war strains" out of them.[10]

This is a good idea actually

kill yourself, kike

There is no way of knowing, if there ever were any written directives then they would've obviously been destroyed by now in order to avoid German outrage

Well it's already happening. Might as well embrace it.

thisalso OP looks fat with that chunky ass leg
lose weight OP this place isnt for fat LARPers anymore

Didn't we cuck Aussies real bad that a riot broke out in WWII?

you are not a recruit you fat LARPing virgin.

youtu.be/v8aWqZHWyos?t=6m30s

Was in the 1/11 ACR, Fulda Gap. Was there for when the wall came down. Can verify that niggers were used as a biological weapon against the German people. Can attest to systematic abuse of the German people by our (((military))). For example as part of our early morning P.T. we would do the running part of it off-base through the German neighborhoods singing cadence as loud as possible to "wake up the Rads" as we were encouraged to call them. Cowardly and detestable. I wasn't even redpilled back then and still felt bad about it, it just wasn't right.

>Most european nations do not wear their uniform pants in their boots
We still do, not in the boots though but fixed with rubber bands above the boot.
Nobody does that in sandnigger land though, also not on long marches.

From 1945 to 1955 there were 5 available West German women for every available West German man.

From 1945 to 1955 38% of U.S. Troops in West Germany were African-American

Do the math.

It's more than likely that a majority of West German women aged 50 to 90 have slept with at least one African-American GI in their life. If your German and your mother/grandmother grew up in Rheinland-Pfalz, Baden-Wuerttenberg, or Bavaria, there is a 90% chance they hooked up with an African-American soldier

youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA

It isnt very common that documents get destroyed. More likely:
1. nobody researched this stuff
2. and in the case they did research it, the researchers were blue pilled as fuck

Obama's insane popularity in Germany can also be explained by the fact that most Germans in West Germany grew up seeing African-Americans in positions of power, administering rations, punishing German POW's, etc.

Because Germany would become a nuked wasteland during the first five minutes of WWIII.

Fucking niggers.

I know my Oma didn't, Opa survived the war and went back to her and 3 kids. Left Germany in '56

Who the fuck is responsible for this? Asking for a friend.

why are americans so utterly retarded? Obamas popularity in West Germany is because of their left leaning ideology thanks to american denazification post World War.

Juden

I doesnt matter if the Hooton Plan is real, because they already execute what the plan is about.

Harry Truman mostly, but it continued under Eisenhower although I'm not sure he was actually aware of it since he was pretty sympathetic to Germans supposedly

Ultimately the fault would lie with the West German government though for allowing this to happen. If you think Konrad Adenauer was a friend of the German people you really need to re-learn post-war German history

Who would launch the nuke?

Got a good book/articles about Adenauer being hostile to his people?

>country you defeated started the most destructive war in history over xenophobic delusions
Why wouldn't you insert diversity into their country to keep them from falling into the same mode of thinking?

That's a stupid fucking question user.

Nice fucking boots bro. In America the only boots you can find are made of fake leather and fur for women.

> pic related sleeping with negroes
kek
In your dreams, nigger.

You are an illiterate and/or you have an agenda. Your opinion is discarded.

Wie ist die bundeswehr so? Rot-pilliert Oder eher gecuckt? Ich bin nach dem abi zur US army, werde sehr warscheinlich naechstes jahr in Deutschland stationiert

Yea if u only shop at Sears u fucking poor flyover state faggot.

OY status: VEYED

Was there even a single african amercan soldier?

Except for the immigrants there were never any niggers here, there were no elder black people either.
Also a lot of american soldiers stayed here when they had a girl.

Fuck off nigger cucktroll.

I don't shop at SEARs you fucking leaf, I shop at JCpenny for my suits and the occasional tie or shoes.

>naechstes jahr in Deutschland stationiert
Arme Sau.

>using public transit

The absolute state of the German "male".

Sure. Show them that multiculturalism does not work and niggers ruin everything. This will keep their xenophobic rationality in check.

Why the fuck are you wearing jeans?

Your shekels have been deposited!

programm.ard.de/TV/arte/ein-hauch-von-freiheit/eid_2872413395678258

Take note younglings: this is how you troll the Jew.

Just read his Wikipedia.

Adenauer even had plenty of opportunities to re-unite West+East Germany early on, could've even gotten Pommerania, Prussia, and Silesia back from the Ruskies/Poles but he was afraid he would lose re-election in a united Germany so he made sure West Germany stayed West Germany.

Melde diesen Thread unironisch an den Verfassungsschutz, können keine Putschisten gebrauchen. Vielleicht können die ja durch dein Bild herausfinden wer du bist.

Geh dich aufhängen bitte

Kek.

Kommt drauf an ob Mannschafter oder Offizier. Die Offiziere sind Gutmenschen. Alles andere ist redgepillt, bin erstaunt wie viele eigentlich

This:
>E.A. Hooton: Breed war strain out of Germans. New York daily newspaper Picture Magazine, 4. Januar 1943
is this:
>Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or ...

Ist hier genau so, enlisted Sind basiert, haben meistens die schnauze voll mit den neuen vorschriften. "Old army is best army"

P.s. Auf Englisch gelesen klingt Mannschafter ja ultra-schwul :D

>Offiziere sind Gutmenschen
Like the one who became a refugee because he liked them so much?

does German law allow you to open carry your broomstick?

A manshaft. Ein Männerstiel? Gutes deutsch übrigens!