Does the government have an obligation to protect the populace from dangerous drivers?

Or is driving a right deserved by all citizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSFXhHj9NoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some countries don't seem to do a very good job of protecting their citizens from bad drivers

Driving is a privilege.

nor from bad vehicle manufacturing

it's like real life GTA

do they even have drivers licenses in china?

safest chink driver i have seen so far

maybe when you lose your arms you get heightened senses like vision

> tfw when that light post comes down and rekts the chink on the bike.

HAHAHA what!? holy shit that webm

This one always cracks me up. Chink tryna ninja backflip his way out of the explosion. That only works in the movies.

kek they just drive around him

this may or may not have been during a driver's test in china

>must dewiver bwack tubes to constwuction site
Fucking ant people

>guy on fire in the street
>writhing around in pain
>just drives around him and keeps going

holy fuck, these goddamn chinks

>no seat belts

why is this allowed?

>michael bei

>driving a right

Are cars natural? No? Then "rights" are irrelevant when dealing with them. And yes of course teh state has an obligation to regulate driving, just as it has an obligation to regulate other potential sources of harm such as drugs, prostitution, and guns.

what went down here?

the body, after it went up

Why are chinks so cautiously wreckless?

>implying OP's pic related is a worse driver than ANYONE in south carolina.

captcah extra unsuitable.

>Does the government have an obligation to protect the populace from dangerous drivers?
First, it's government, not the government.
Second, no, government has no duty to protect anyone from anything, if they did you could hold them accountable for failing to do so.

It's a privilege and IMO standards are way too low in the US considering how vigilant I have to constantly be to keep retards from killing me or themselves. Especially here in Florida with all the old fucks I swear you should have to undergo yearly testing once you hit sixty.

Driving is a privilege. Freedom of travel is a right, but using government roads requires authorization.

bad vision

>drugs, prostitution, and guns

If he's that determined and resourceful then I have more confidence in him than any average driver.

There's a billion of them, so obviously there are some of the worst drivers in the world there, as well as some of the best.

I would say it is a necessity in america. You cannot live without a license or a car here.

>HURR I think regulation is of the devil!

And yet I doubt you'd support removing ingredient lists from food products.

>as well as some of the best.
There's yet to be an example of a good asian driver.

Just because you're an ignorant prick doesn't mean your total lack of knowledge is somehow reflective of objective reality.

> (((racing)))

a bunch of cars going in the same direction at the same speed does not make you a good driver. How's he do on a crowded highway? Probably as well as the rest of his kind:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSFXhHj9NoM

>(((goalposts)))

Get fucked retard.

>0:48
>years of watching slant eyed driving videos
>never expected this

This is how driving will get banned once autonomous cars become reality and I dread it with every fiber of my being.

> "Nobody NEEDS to drive anymore!"
> "Human drivers cause thousands of deaths a year!"
> "How many kids have to die before we finally ban human driving?"

Not beyond what they're already doing, at least in the US. Maybe yearly driving exams for people under 25 and over 50 but otherwise good.
Just need to fix the jewed insurance scheme. Totaled my car about 2 weeks ago because some old bitch can't into yields and it's pretty annoying that if you're financing a car, like most people, there is no way for you to not come out behind. Getting BARELY (margin of $200) enough to end my loan so I get to start off at square one because some old cunt.

Shouldn't you be knocking up white women with your asian seed Zhang?

These people should only be allowed on roads that aren't over 35mph, if even that. There is no way they can react properly in an emergency. It may not be fair to limit them, but it's fair to everyone else.

>asian
>driving with legs

This wont end well

Iron man's boosters failed