THE OUT COME OF ALEX JONES AND PEWDIEPIE CONVO

youtu.be/NrWjXyGJzoI?t=598
twitter.com/realalexjones/status/887382337939533825
wew lad.

I got 3 seconds into that video. Disgraceful...

My theory is that Alex Jones asked Pewdiepie to make something that he could broadcast about in his current meme war. Felix doesn't need the money from his contest so it wouldn't have to mention Infowars at all. The only correlation is the fact it has to do with CNN, which Alex is jihading.

This would cause Infowars and Pewdiepie to start being recommended to each others channels. There by mixing both their audiences together, giving each other a boost in views/subs.

who would ever have believed that he'd turn out to be /ourguy/?

he is helping dumb down the next generation , he is definitely not "ourguy" lol
as for Alex , he only blames everyone else beside himself for his life sucking ass
horrible role models

Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

its more like, he got appropriated by reddit

PewDieOurGuy

I'm quite excited to say the least.

Fuck off with e-celeb bullshit.
Also LE KEKISTAN PEPE shills should hang.

0S1GxMZD is controlled opposition.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Pewds and Alex?

I wish

YFW 60 million new recruits

Anyone concerned that this gives him less credibility when he wants to redpill people on the Jews? Is this why Alex jones publically reached out to him?

If he fucks up pewdiepies credibility he truly is Alex Jewnes

Do you even know who you're talking about? Since when does Alex Jones bitch about his personal life?

The real "outcome" is just more of Alex's cum in pewdiepie's tight ass. Everyone who's worked for InfoWars knows Jones is one of the most lecherous old queens in the business. How do you think PJW got to where he is?

His viewers are Head and shoulders above people who watch MTV and Comedy Central.

You should read up on Alex before assuming he has a bad personal life. Aside from the shit with his wife he's actually very well off.

Alternatively... 60 million kids shaming their parents out of reading WAPO/NYT and watching CNN/FOX

>Alex Jones asked Pewdiepie
to fuck him. Don't be naive.

all part of the same path lad

In all seriousness, why did alex jones tweet "DM" to pewdiepie? What are they going to do?

>What are they going to do?
Bareback and poppers.

>Bareback and poppers.

You seem to know your sodomy quit well

Kill yourself you fucking retard. Your tiny little 1488 contingency will never make any headway, anywhere, ever. You are thoroughly irrelevant, stupid, unpersuasive and embarrassing.

More like I know Jones for what he is and can't believe there are people on here still bluepilled enough to follow this sodomite conman. Then again you all supported that mincing closet case Trump so I shouldn't be too surprised.

youre drunk again hungary

You're mad he didn't fuck you.

What is DM?

Trump won :)

>hurrr everyone who can spot a sodomite is clearly a sodomite themselves
Get a new line, kike.

>that pic
when did pewdiepie join the alt-meme?

And now Americans have a literal Likud agent who uses taxpayer money and the dignity of the office to fuck boi pussy all day while Israel runs the country. So based, so god emperor.

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Why does he stream in some fucked up basement when he's worth millions?

Decimate Minorities

you sound like a repressed homosexual

come out man, its ok to be gay in antifa, your friends will be ok with you

>is a swede
Of course you think it's "OK to be gay" when you've been raped by niggers and arabs six times already today.

Soros pls go.