China will rule America

We own you American pigshit.
Bow down to your new overlords. Resistance is futile American fatty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c4LU-eVPwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your countries economy is dying, you have been surpased by japan in gdp, your country has 700 riots a month, and your economy is suffering more because of your economic ideals of communisim running parralel with free trade, if anything its the other way around. WE own YOU

No it's not stupid American pigshit. We control your economy.

you understand that if we just stop trading with you, your economy collapses right?

Bow down or no McDonalds pigshit.

i have seen this thread so many times, kid go outside and go do something with your life my lord, you think you own us to? lmao yea sure over my dead body.

Chink army is basically incapable of overseas deployment
Send some slant eyes over to infiltrate government instead, real inconspicuous like

>China will rule America
You can't even drink your own water in the next 20 years, but you're planning to take the most influential country in the world.

Priorities man.

So you think that Antifa is somehow equal to the chinese communist party ?
Do you know that the chinese communists throw gays into insane asylums to forcibly cure them ?

The chinese people liberation army will crush your faggot soldiers like mice.

You just exposed yourself, the jews control our economy.

If our military enacted a blockade of your ports the Chinese people would starve.

War is coming in the pacific, and you can either bow or get raped little chink.

China get go fuck themselves.
I declare India-China war now!

there's no reason for china to rule america. america is going to be 50% spic in 40 years and the most spoken language will be spanish. it'll become a 3rd world slum like any south american country

china will be on the moon and mars by that time and have taken over africa and control the entire world

???

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of your family working like dogs to manufacture US goods that profit US corporations

this would be an improvement desu. it'd mean they don't get spic nigger rule

What ya gona do? Throw shit at as?

Most of the soldiers aren't faggots and hate them, but even our gay soldiers can probably take out some of your smaller, weaker, unsympathetic ones.

Oh sweetie
Oh honey bunkins
Oh droopy poopy
no

America will collapse in 5 years or less and I can't wait for you smug kike slaves to be put in your fucking place. It probably won't be the Chinese, Russians, or terrorists either. You stupid fat American fucks will bring yourselves down (and probably western Europe with you). Kek, I can't wait. Fuck America.

Faggots are weaklings.

then why you living in america you silly goose?

The American Army isn't what it used to be. Without their technology they are wingless ducks out of water. One EMP would cripple the entire war machine. I can't wait for American blood to flood the streets of this country. When that happens I am going full sleeper-cell on these swine.

I was born here, but have no allegiance to this filthy shithole full of hypocrites. Peace be upon Libya and Gaddafi.

Why would we throw shit on shit?

90% of that is military industrial complex profits. Lol the last resort of a dying nation lmfao. Burn in Hell American pig.

not really but at least you are trying to make sense

>this autistic chink diaspora
autism speaks

>kek
>bring yourselves down
We've been bringing out selves down since after the civil war.
Next 20-30 years American will split into two different countries.

>American pigshit diaspora
McDonalds speaks

>communist intellectuals

lmao most manufacturing in China is consumer. I can tell you right now that Apple alone profits at least 4x more from China than any MIC conglomerate. Most big name MIC companies manufacture in the US, for security.

Anyway it doesn't help your case that our military is so FUCKING big and advanced and overfunded.

>not knowing what diaspora means
damn you mentally ill insectoids sure are angry

Shut up and kill yourself Viet nigger
We know its you.

You swine have been selling arms to the arabs since the 70's. You sold them to Saddam and still sell them to the Saudi's. Don't forget your precious God Emperor sold the Saudis 100 billion worth of arms this year (lol and will probably continue to do so for the next 3 years).

Atleast that """""nigger""""" managed to BTFO American pigshits.

I'd be surprised if America survived another 10 years. I'm betting on less than 5.

The Vietcong and NVA humiliated U.S. Marines and Army. With the help of the U.S.S.R. and China of course.

FPBP
China, you will have a USSR-style transformation within 50 years

You know China will never rule the world unless you are naive. You know as well that China is not interested in that shit. Ultimately there is only one (((small bu surprisingly powerful country))) that wants to rule the world and we all should be fighting that.

Hardly, the only reason we didn't burn that jungle to the ground was because it hurt leftist feelings

This picture is the epitomy of china, they failed to even make the billboard paper long enough

you guys are so cute! you think waving a piece of paper that says you own our property will scare us into submission?

You American pigs will pull excuses ten feet out of your assm. Tell that to the Marines who had to flee Saigon via helicopter from the roof of the U.S. embassy hours before it was captured lol.

HAHAHAHA, YEAH

Anyway, you fuck-ass commies are next once USA is kill, fuck your shite nation you are all yellow trash. Go suck on your Mao you rice farmer bitch hoe haha

>OINK OINK LOOK AT ME I'M AMERICAN

And btw I am an "American" national. Born and raised here with full citizenship, but at the first sign of political unrest I am going full Jihad on this fucking evil Babylonian country with no mercy. Death to America.

Oh hey, this is like that other thread.
I for one, welcome our new Chinese Christian capitalists overlords.

Look another idiot that knows nothing about military tech.

You do realize that we made our machinery to be EMP resistant.

Our ships are practically immune. They would have to be close enough to the nuke that the nuke would destroy them.

A high altitude detonation (what most people think of as EMP) wouldn't damage even our trucks. Only civvy tech would be destroyed.

Plus our missile defense systems are absolutely insane.

The military has changes vastly. Manpower is becoming more and more about logistic support and running machinery. There are only very small crack teams of infantry and contractors that do all the fighting. Backed up by A-10's(also emp resistant) and armor/artillary. This is why most generals have no problem with letting in women and lowering boot camp requirements. These people would never pass through the specialty training post BMC. Plus after their tour all the best people leave to become contractors.

Welp, gotta learn how to speak the chingy chongy before our oriental overlords come. No difference if I move to Canada. And I ain't learning no Mexican.

You will be shot by militia

You're a fucking retard if you actually believe that kek

They will be shot by mujahadeen actually. We are already here and armed

what is this? the qing denisty?

Looking forward to raeping dat chinee cooze when we kik ur asses. Gonna be worse than what japs did to you back in the day.

LeEco will make Apple obsolete.

Ah I meant BMT.

Anyway no one in the world could even dent out military capacity. Russia could attack Europe, but our anti-missile tech could easily shoot down the thousand or so intercontinental missiles they have as they pass over the arctic and canada.

Stop fighting us. We will help in your quest to btfo American pigshits. You will become rich and powerful. They will never dare to call you yuropoors again,

I'm an engineer, I bet I have 30+ IQ points on you.

Unlike stupid mudslimes like you I am actually tech-savvy.

I would be willing to bet you though EMP's were their own device and not just a byproduct of a nuke.

Ching chong, ping pong

Go suck on your circumcised cock burger fat.

> what is asymetric warfare
> what is giving the American swine a taste of their own medicine by arming and funding mujahideen/antifa/BLM militias against American police & government.

Once this country is crippled from the inside even Nigeria could take it down from the outside. Death to America. None of us are afraid of Billybob and his father/uncle.

SHART SHART CLAP CLAP

Mudslime isn't in the vocabulary of anyone who has a high IQ. Sorry, pig. Go back to youtube and watch some more MurdochMurdoch

>Asymmetric warfare
First of all learn to spell

Second
>Thinking conservatives with more guns and veterans wouldn't be better at said asymmetric warfare

Third
>Thinking an extreme minority could go against a militarized police

Even in Afghanistan where the majority of the population is against the USA, there are hundred that die for every American soldier. We are fucking wrecking the Talibs.

A small minority could never put up an armed resistance. Especially since the majority of the population wouldn't support it.

Please go ahead and try it through, all it would serve to do is consolidate America against them.

If you are not Larping you must be a real idiot. I guess that's to be expected from inbred Muslim pigs/dogs.

I'll have fries with that, capitalism-cuck

Same was said about japan in the 80's and it never metastasized.

Once the Chinese, or any nation, starts developing completely new industries and then dominating them ill worry, and im talking significant industries that change the course of humanity...such as electricity, transistors, computers, mass production...ect...all those things american pioneered and dominated which in turn made us a world power.

Right now china is just excelling because they do shit cheaper and the quality is acceptable, soon the chinese will want higher wages and theyll lose that advantage, then theyll start pawning off their stolen american tech for cheap and fizzle out on the global stage.

Right now china is just a company that takes something someone else makes and does it cheaper....thats it.

You swine got humiliated in Afghanistan & Iraq just like Vietnam lol. Good try though. English is my second language btw

put a gun in your mouth and blow your brains out niggerlover

Why does OP keep calling Americans pigshits when in fact chinese people physically resemble pigs with their little eyes and pig noses? Also they live on their own excrement so they are in fact the literal definition of shit and pigs. Its really too bad that we interfered with the wappanese massacring the shit out of you guys.

Ladies first, pig

>Knowing a term must make you dumb
Refer to pic related

I loved seeing a bunch of low IQ minorities drop out because they couldn't pass calculus based physics or thermodynamics.

I for one welcome our Chinese overlords

youtube.com/watch?v=8c4LU-eVPwo

Because you're the same size as them and you eat like them LOL

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US 2: INTERNATIONAL ESPIONAGE BUGALOO

Coming from the guy who learns his insults from a cringy youtube channel. I can't wait for this country to crash and burn so I can kill you cumskins.

>Spend years raping and pillaging Iraq
>Get tired and leave Iraqi's with good equipment
>Thousands of well armed Iraqi's flee a few hundred ISIS fighters
>Northern Iraq gets raped and pillaged by ISIS fighters

>Meanwhile we are still consolidating control over Afghanistan and slaughtering the local fighters and raping their women.

Who got humiliated again? Also you should actually read the history of Vietnam instead of listening to Hear-say and propaganda.

> spend years getting killed and crippled by IED's
> veterans of OIF OEF have the highest rate of suicide in U.S. war history
> b-b-but we won... Right?
> withdraw

Mate people have been calling dune coons mudslimes long before MurdochMurdock got to it. They didn't come up with it you know.

Also I still find it highly entertaining that you think a bunch of low IQ niggers and weak liberals can go up against highly armed, trained, and mentally tempered conservatives and their militias.

In addition to the fact that you just committed another fallacy off the poster.

FAKE CHINA, FAKE NEWS!

You clearly have no clue what your talking about. You think an American econ collapse would affect western europe not china. If our econ collapsed the waves from it would trigger contractions and collapses across the board. China also has way more fragile bubbles than the US atm, and thats just the basics. Crawl back into ur hole faggot

america has the best kill/death ratio. nobody can compete.

>gutter oil bubbling in backround
>ran over fetus soup being served
>stray dog being chopped into pieces alive

Superior chinese cuisine!

You are the one to talk lolz

t. 10th prestige in MW3

Lmfao, Chinaman angry because he has a 3 inch penis.

You country just got their first antique aircraft carrier, and they don't even know how to use it. Fuck off Mr. tinywang.

>Iraq's get slaughtered the moment they show up to fight
>Can only leave traps and explosives
>Lots of American rape babies.
>As soon as we leave locals show themselves to be the warmongering incompetent idiots liberals denied them to be.

It is true that Obama didn't help the veterans coming out though. He is a worthless communist nigger and I hope his daughters have an ill fate.

We will rule you americunt bitchboy

t. PTSD veteran on suicide watch

> nigger
Ain't no nigger here.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

keked at the projecting chink.

Watch us restore Sun Yat-Sen's gov

There's no need for rudeness.
Can't we all just get along?

Daily reminder to sage all shill threads.

this

no one cares what india thinks. go build some loos

>FUCKING big and advanced and overfunded

so? you're still a russian vassal state

>Viet nigger
>guaranteed replies by triggered Viet niggers

every time

the slav speaks sense

China is a paper tiger.
I mean they banned a cartoon bear because the Politburo couldn't handle the bants. Being threatened by your own citizens' twitter memes isn't really a sign that you're ready to square off against the world's superpower.

three words KILL. ALL. COMMUNISTS!
then fuck all your whores