Ok polacs of Balkan, are you ready for a red pill? What would you say to dividing the clay according to the ethnic map...

Ok polacs of Balkan, are you ready for a red pill? What would you say to dividing the clay according to the ethnic map? That in my opinion is the only basis that can satisfy all sides to some extent objectively. We can use this as a rough draft and work out the details.
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernivtsi_Oblast#Population_and_demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harghita_County
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covasna_County
epc2006.princeton.edu/papers/60441
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like it. You could have a country for the three-eighth Turk trash, the half Turk trash, the five-eighth Turk trash...

Dude, I don't see anything wrong with any people including Turks, except for a certain group of very wealthy (((merchents))). If you don't realize that we all need to unite to get rid of them you need to lurk moar and dig deeper.

Seriously, none of the locals are her nor interested in discussing here?

Or just bring Yugoslavia back,give Romania back Basarabia and Bucovina,and Macedonia splits between serbs and bulgarians.

surpska or whatever ya call it should go indedpdent

I agree with that and I will also say that Kosovo, at least the part with Albanian majority goes to Albania on the same grounds. We all need national states here to avoid the shit from exploding and grudges from growing.

Nah, szeklars have significantly lower birth rate than romanians even with tons of gypsies in the area and hungarians outside "szeklar land" are being integrated.
Why would we give clay to solve a problem that's solving itself?

I have no problem with that. I didn't even know szeklars existed until now. What the fuck are these people?

mountain hungarians basically. They make up the big blue blob in the center of the Romania. The rest consider themselves average hungarians.

Yes, it removes the massive problem bosnia creates, non representative borders

as for Muslims in Bosnia and their areas, I couldn't give any less of a fuck. Let Cro bros have them or them go independent.

Agreed. We have to make clear which ethnicities are real ethnicities though. Croats aren't a real ethnicity (they are just Catholic Serbs, just like Serbs are Orthodox Croats). Slovenes are just northern Croats, and FYROM are western Bulgarians.

How about...

I personally wouldn't mind this option either, but good luck getting everyone to agree on this.

Shiet my first trips ever.

oh geez, a serbian flag! i sure bet this is a nationalistic serb, not in any way a croatian/muslim tourist or albo from the south!

Since when was yugioh this serious ?

>Serbia
>licks turk balls
Typical

On topic? Great idea. But first, cigans, Greeks and turkics (and those who are mixed with them) must be driven out of the Balkans

Checked
We will just use Denbts

dude I unironically a real Serb living in Serbia. I am just trying ti be realistic. I think it would be best for everyone to live in their own nations. When ever shit gets mixed up things get bad. I mean look at murica, shit's bad between ethnicity there as well.
Having Serbia with all Serbs and little minorities is best for Serbia. And unfortunately we have to admit we lost some clay during the 90's for whatever the reasons it may have happened.

fuck I'm wasted. missed half of the letters there.

Exactly.' Multiethnic societies don't work. They just don't. Too many Russian, Polish, Serbian posters here are just giving an illusion that theyare degenerate expansionists, seriously the only land "people" like that deserve is a small enclave in Tajikistan. Why bother taking Kosovo too, knowing full and well it's Albanian land; why bother about Sudets knowing its German, or a fucking Ukraine knowing it's a mongrel wasteland? How many people in your former empire were even Serbs?

kosovo shouldn't be given up for any reason. serbs, greeks, bulgarians, romanians, hungarians, slovenians are bro-tier and deals should be made with them. croats are jewy pieces of shit, but we can hate eachother peacefully(no splitting bosnia meme tho). muzzies and albos deserve to be genocided. that's it. the very idea of losing kosovo forever because americans are there right now is fucking retarded.
>small enclave in tajikistan
>remembers slowly
>yesterday there was a albo which said serbs belong in tajikistan
>and there's an autistic albo diaspora poster under the russian flag
oh fuck, who could this be?

finally a bro who gets it. hmm, I guess we really are bros with you guys.

1) Create a unitary non-federal greater Yugoslavia

2) The current borders of Balkan states are recognised as the official divisions within new Yugoslavia, but they are not applied administratively, that is, they only exist for historical and cultural purposes, not political ones. In reality, Yugoslav citizens politically behave as a single nation.

3) Kosovo is not recognised as being separate from Serbia. Public practice and propagation of Islam is banned. Mosques are demolished or converted to churches if they have high architectural value.

4) Adopt a non-aligned foreign policity like SFRY.

5) Ethnic borders are not enforced since it'll just keep the genocide going into circles and that shit will never end. We need to cooperate against negative non-Balkan influences to keep up with the rest of the world financially.

(Also, we poison the water supply in Albanian areas, but we keep that off the books and make it looks like an accident.)

You should be focused on a fucking racial hygiene of ethnic Serbians, not already lost areas. There is a reason the French nationalist movement doesn't want Algeria back - THERE ARE NO FRENCHMEN THERE

The bitch you posted is not ethnic Russian 100%. Ethnic Russians don't have dark hair and fucking black eyes at the same type. + cheekbones. Some turkic filth from Ukraine or a mutt.

CHECKED
>Shiet my first trips ever
thats why we call them trips of truth, бpaт
The eternal anglo/ruskie will never allow this.
Even if we manage to learn the people that hate is not the way, the only way this could happen is after a major military conflict. Even if the right people start working on that project this will be possible after 40-80 years. Balkan union is my Magnum Opus.
how? if you cannot defeat your enemy make him your ally

You can take territory through Bosnia to unite Orthodox peoples and remove kebab. That would be ideal

no and fuck you, we can posion albos without giving you shekels and land in the process.
yes, it certainly has nothing to do with algeria being a fucking colony and kosovo being the most holy land of this nation. nice try rashim

>ethnic map
>macedonia exists
M8...

Kiev used to be a holy sight of ethnic Russians, TODAY it's populated by turkic subhuman

Race/blood/ethnic groups > history > "nation" > civilisation

man, if you think I am diaspora, you are mistaken. I have spent my whole life in here and don't regret it.
Regarding Kosovo I say this, we keep the Serb areas and culturally and religiously important areas and give albos the shit where they live. Splitting that shit up one way or another is the only reasonable solution in foreseeable future that doesn't require a massacre and deep down you know it.

>we can posion albos without giving you shekels and land in the process.
And how is that working for you? You don't even control Kosovo. And you don't have "shekels" to give us, you're poorer than Macedonia at the moment.

I see, I didn't know that, but more importantly did she get eaten by that bear eventually is the sauce I would like to have.

>getting Russians to give up Sevastopol
>annexing almost all of Turkey full of Muslims
>implying Romania would give up its coast
>taking the South from Italy (some Northeners might agree giving it for free, with Sicily as a bonus)
>pretending to include Serbs in a country where they're not a majority can work

Yugoslavia that name is hated by 85 % of the Balkans. Probably some Serbians think that this civic union was a good idea.
What is Russia?

>has no problem with niggers
>has no problem with mudshits
>has no problem with communists
Get the fuck off my board.

I have no idea. What's I'm saying is that she's not Russian for sure, but most likely an Ukrainian and therefore turkic.

Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, щo poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю " Oмeльян Пpицaк (1919–2006),
yкpaинcкий иcтopик-вocтoкoвeд, пpoфeccop Гapвapдcкoгo yнивepcитeтa, ocнoвaтeль и пepвый диpeктop Гapвapдcкoгo инcтитyтa yкpaиниcтики

yes

Dude I'm completely OK with this option, but to get this working in all seriousness millions of Muslims would have to die. Even if one is not Christian is it really Christian to wish such death upon someone, the way I see it at least.

Agreed. Gib Székely autonomy and gib back North-Bácska.

>getting Russians to give up Sevastopol
Exactly. Given how the Russian nationalists include Pontic Greeks and Ukranians on a purge list
>what is Russia
A former apartheid state filled with turkic subhumans and degenerates

that's really not something to be proud of.
>that doesn't require a massacre and deep down you know it.
i honestly wish for a oluja-style operation while us is not looking. either way, we have nothing to gain by recognizing their independence.
no yugoslavia, no "brotherhood and unity" or any similar shit, fuck off. your last chance was in the 90s and you sided with fucking muslims and destroyed us both.
i'd unironically let you have entire vojvodina if it wasn't so close to belgrade, however this way we can't really do that. too bad, borders would be aesthetic af.

Didn't you guys try that a few years back?

with this I agree. In all honesty I find Gypsies, to name just one internal problem, and low birth rates as well a bigger potential problem than Albos. Actually the only way to really best Albanians in any way will be through outnumbering them and developing bigger and stronger economy and powerful military and getting the world on our side.

Who gives a fuck? Historic Kiev was burned to the ground in XIII century. Ever since restoration of Malorus (Ukraine) it was 20% Slavic and 80% turkic. Today it's 99% """"""""Slavic"""""". You do the math

Best way to deal with Albos is to fuel a race war between mongrels in the lowlands and Illyrians in the highlands

Why Greeks though dude? They really have been here first, so how can drive them off?

How about 'no'

On a related note: 90% of ex-yu immigrants in Slovenia should be deported or shot (or both)

>Hellenic race in the 500s = Grekoi Italo-gypsy-Turkic-Bulgarian-Albanian-Ethiopian mutts in 2017
With that line of thinking Ted Cruz is Germanic

If you can convince a large enough number of Macedonians that they are Serbs or Bulgarians we and Bulgarians would have nothing against splitting up that clay among ourselves.

100%*

Slovenia is literally the only country in the Balkans that doesn't need a eugenic purge for 70% of the population

because you lost land we should lose it too? what's your fucking point, i seriously don't get it?

>i'd unironically let you have entire vojvodina
I really don't think it'd be a good idea. I support the whole ethnic borders stuff exactly because modern times are different than what we had in the Austria-Hungary days and it didn't play out well.

We can show the world that ethno-nationalism in fact doesn't need to devolve into a warring mess than any other system. You can claim that communism is inherently warlike, since they want to spread their doctrines. Or how liberalism led to the colonial wars and even ww1 was started by liberal powers for material gains and a false sense of
>unity

Ethnic/tribal/syndical self-determination would allow every group to decide who do they want to live with and we could have larger federations and unions based on consent, just like how the EU should work, minus the enforced nigger quotas and other lunatic shit.

dang! first tri_ps, now d_ubs! it really seems to be my night. maybe I did get into contact with the higher spiritual plane tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAEFu7qGYKM

Because why would any Russian want Ukraine without extermination of Ukranians?
Russians = fair race with Finnic, Baltic, Northern Germanic and Northern Slavic heritage
Ukrainians = Turkic, Armenian, Jewish and Slavic mongrels with slant eyes, receding chins, dark eyes and dark hair

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernivtsi_Oblast#Population_and_demographics

>According to the latest Ukrainian Census (2001),[5] Ukrainians represent about 75% (689.1 thousands) of the population of Chernivtsi Oblast.

How about we gas the Romanians because they are the most useless country in Europe yet won't stop trying to steal land from other countries?

That's on you, Buban. Didn't the Serbs convince the Macedonians that they were their own ethnic group and descendants of Alexander the Great after the Balkan War fuckery?

>i'd unironically let you have entire vojvodina if it wasn't so close to belgrade, however this way we can't really do that. too bad, borders would be aesthetic af.

I would not. let anyone touch clay where there is a distinct Serb minority.

interesting points desu, i don't think i'd be that happy with giving you subotica rn, especially since even hungarians there don't really give a shit about joining hungary. but, if it hapenned i wouldn't be pissed. also, since you're here, is orban really as based as Sup Forums memes say?
i don't want albanians of kosovo in serbia, albania can have them. i doubt anyone wants them to stay after we take back kosovo, lol.
i wouldn't because belgrade is capital, in general vojvodina triggers my ocd kek.
also, look at pic related

not as far as I know. So far we have been trying to make Frankenstein multi-culti comi countries for the most of the 20th century. I wonder why is that.

Honestly the upper European world wouldn't mind, if Serbians and Albanians multiplied each other by zero tomorrow.

Get real, you are not getting Kosovo as long as USA and UK have nukes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania#Demographics

>Roma, 3% of the population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harghita_County
>Roma, 1.76% of the population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covasna_County
>Roma, 4.05% of the population

Harghita has more people than Covasna, ergo Szekelyfold has no more Romani than Romania as a whole.

lol. I wouldn't mind doing that. If they are really retarded enough to start killing each other than what do I give a fuck. Moar clay for us.

I don't know it seems like the current borders reflect the ethnic map pretty well. Just maybe giving hungary part of romania to hungary, srpska to serbia (also give them a port on the adriatic. Give the croat part of bonsnia croatia with a small exception for neum and it should be good

>Croatians are just Catholic Serbians and Bosnians are Muslim Serbians.
Now fight!

epc2006.princeton.edu/papers/60441

Also according to this Princeston study you're full of shit, Szekelyfold is HIGHER than the Romania average birthrate. Fucking gypsy.

Most Russian nationalists wouldn't mind killing 1/4 Ukrainian or 1/8 Yakut """"""Russians"""""". Why Albos would?

>Hellenic race in the 500s = Grekoi Italo-gypsy-Turkic-Bulgarian-Albanian-Ethiopian mutts in 2017
you do have a point there, but still I don't see how can anyone get them to go without killing all of them, I mean man who could want to kill millions of people?

forgot pic related ffs
perhaps, but we also have no interest in recognizing it.

>Slavs outnumber turks
>move into turkic areas
>now turks are a minority

Hmmm it's almost like Turks and other steppe peoples have always been numerically few

Same goes for faggots after age 50

There are some that are decent.

Most are cancer though, especially Serbs and Bosniaks, even going as far to demand minority """""""""""""""""""""rights"""""""""""""""" which would include the "right" to have free education available in their mother tongue, have guaranteed representative in the parliament, bi-lingualism and funding for their "cultural" projects as well as guaranteed media representation (read tax-paid TV channels, newspaper, etc). On top of that they're the biggest welfare leeches in the country and most of the prison population.

This would also set a precedent and pave the way for any shitskin that walks into this country and decides to live her, getting minority rights, paid by my fucking taxes.
GAS THE YUGOS
BALKAN WAR NOW

I see, I am not doubting that she is a Ukrainian and turkic and by the way I do support Russian wishes to get rid of the puppet government in Kiev and getting Ukraine to be in Russian block. That is how things are meant to be and we all know (((who))) is behind shit over there.

more like
>Kiev destroyed
>most Slavs move up north
>few who stayed intermixed with steppe subhumans
>Ivan IV creates an order to send those with weak minds, physical deformations and idiocy to "Okraina" (aka modern Ukraine)
>more dysgenic breeding
>result?
subhuman Ukranians

Too late for that shit.

Again, Ukraine and Russian Federation are both anti-White shitholes. I hope both gets destroyed ASAP

please sempai, can I stay please.

hey balkan bros can you all understand each other when speaking your native languages?

I sort of understand that serbs, croats, and bosnian's are speak the same language its just croats are catholic, bosnians muslim, and serbs orthodox, but I don't really understand how slovenes, montenegrins, and macedonians fit it to the picture and why they consider themselves an ethnic group.

Sadly fro East Slavs only Belorussians are the masterrace.
I hope you get right wind thinking and ethnic values back this 282 bullshit needs to stop!

How about this bro? In all honesty we can convince them that they are Serbs really quickly if your government wouldn't cockblock us. And if you really stand behind your flag you would get rid of the Zionist traitors in your government first so that we may have a chance of getting clay through killing each other if we so choose to do.

I agree with this proposal best of all, remember its not the nation thats fucked us over but the ethnic lines, this can be solved simply with a segregationist policy like north america had during the 19th century. You mentioned america becoming a hogwash as well again this is because of liberal and the enlightenment school of thought that dictates that every community must be mixed to further socity, to bad for liberals that this doesn't seem to be working with all the nations that have tried it.

And if you cant understand why the Balkans need a central state then you're already too far gone

fuck you boris
no serb scum will get their grubby little fingers on macedonian clay

this man here, this man knows what he's talking about!
have a wifu kind sir!

>serbs, croats, "bosniaks", "montenegrins"
same fucking language
>slovenian
kinda different, but we can get around
>bulgarian
like, we could understand some pretty basic stuff when we talk, but it's different
>macedonian
serbo-bulgarian hybrid with more bulgarian traits
just let bulgaria have it, who gives a shit

Montenegrin's speak the same language just they claim that theyre we wuz like albos do. Slovenes speak a different language but many grow up learning Serbo-Croatian so you could have a proper convo with them and same situation with Macedonians.

Population exchanges would be ideal, so that borders can be normalized. Even more ideal would be a population ""exchange"" in Kosovo where the Albanians are sent back en masse.

every balkan country can understand each other actually
i've met and spoken to even slovaks in a serbo-whatever language

I have to wonder why Germany was able to become a federal republic to combat regional differences but the balkans slavs couldn't.

I blame the turks for no reason

it's the commie jews
unironically
no memeing
they fucked everything up
also turks by making muslims exist
also the rift between the churches
mostly commie jews though

>federal republic to combat regional differences but the balkans Slavs couldn't.
> slavs
Here you go most Slavs admit it they are the best separated. The only way I see it Very heavy federal union not republic shit would go insane with Bosnian conflicts.

hmm... I didn't know that shit bro. I can see why Russians have quarrel with Ukrainian much better now.

Power games that have been raging for over hundreds of years and these retards are to dull minded to realize that.

>macedonians

Thats a funny word for Bulgarians

This too, id say Zionists always making the Balkans a power arena, it used to be Russia ottomans and A-H now its america Russia and Germany.

holy shit annon! what's ПУJO COTКA doing there! (they) know!

>>macedonian
>serbo-bulgarian hybrid with more bulgarian traits

both bulgarian and macedonian derives directly from old church slavonic or old slavonic, serbian does not so i don't see how you can describe it as hybrid, gtfo with your pseudo linguistic science you serb scum, and macedonian does not derives from bulgarian, the inverse is true too, your nationalistic bullshit is what destroyed the last remnants of slavic culture in the aegean area, you can be proud

go preach pan slavism while licking hairy greek feets