You must move.
Where would you go?
Explain your decision.

Any country that has lax gun laws, maybe Switzerland or Czech Republic

I stay
rebuild

Canada. It's only like an hour from here by bicycle

Iceland.
I prefer the cold, 90%+ white people and strong Christian culture despite Bjork.

>where would you go?
>provides NO DETAILS OR CONDITIONS OF SCENARIO

fuck off faget

They have strong immigration controls believe it or not, most US citizens would be denied access.

St. Barts

>new zealand
>safe from nuclear holocaust

>strong Christian culture
>Iceland

Sorry but the educational system on Iceland is actually pretty good

this
went on a vacation there, the lack of sandniggers is beautiful

This.

I think this will be the last bastion of the world's white citizens, where white americans, euros, canadians and aussies will mostly gather.

How bad is it in my home country?

>implying my country being annihilated is reason enough to stop my siesta and relocate

Spain, because I don't like to travel and no one will know I'm not from Spain.

Find a nice quiet place in Poland and hope to learn the language before I die

If Scotland died I reckon id go to Ireland, its basically the same thing but with less heroin

US

Good on them and if I get denied so be it I will find somewhere else

Dutchistan.

Just to piss them off.

>Where would you go?
To mesons mostly. Then maybe to gamma rays. Gamma rays sounds fine to me.
>Explain your decision.
My country is annihilated.

Russia or Poland because that's where my ancestors come from

Wherever the whitest part of America is.

galicia or NZ
i just want to fish and have an orchard famalams

My home country has already been annihilated by snackbars and I am already moving to USA when I get my degree.

Australia. I heard they have room there.

USA, rural white Christian area, pretty self explanatory I think. Probably as north as possible because I need snow up to my knees for at least a couple of months a year.

Isle of Man or New Zealand
Either one is perfect for checking out of society in the most beautiful places known to man(Wales is tied with them but they're connected to England so fuck that shit)

No Anglos allowed

South Korea for good internet, kpop sluts, no blacks, and no Muslims.

germany for the ficki ficki

Åland

Out of the kebab shop and into the burrito van

South America is the true and only red pill.

this

already an emigrant so give no fucks

Romania. Got in-laws out there and the country is alright by me.

Probably something like the Azores. Nice weather.

Gemanistan, only because i have dual citizenship there.

Probably Italy as I am a terrone-American and have relatives there

To the country that annihilated it. Start planning an elaborate and ruthless revenge.

sounds also reasonable.

I stay.

norway
easy to go

Canada. Hello hosers! :D

australia will be the last country and continent for white men.

If they let me keep my guns, I'm going back to Vietnam. If not, then I'll just go to the Czech Republic

Nicaragua. Spanish cuties, guns, beaches and white people are treated like royalty there

Oregon. kek

Japan.
Because I'm a weeb, got good enough education to get in, and Japan has little to no mudslimes.

Faroe islands or Iceland

Norway. Cos I always wanted to live in Skyrim.

Russia, I'd rather die in a cold place than this humid shithole.

Go back to Ireland where my parents migrated from, dual citizenship is great.

Germany, they're the only other nation I've ever been to that's understood the concept of the beer garden.

Lmao that's my plan desu

Skyrim, with increasing sandnigger population, 30% average income tax with political parties wanting to raise it even higher, and dental care isn't covered by the universal health care(you know, that thing you pay a third of your salary for) because teeth aren't technically part of your body (t. the norwegian government).
But hey, at least we have mountains and moose and shit.

> Move to rural Thailand.
> Become hand to a farmer.
> Marry Thai girl.
> สบายดี

From Sweden to Finland. Oh wait, I've already done it.

Wait, beer gardens aren't a thing elsewhere? The fuck.

Czechia or the US.

Swiss.
My Gold is already there

Switzerland. The last bastion of the white man and small, well-organized militias.

Switzerland looks great. I know they have probably imported shit from the rest of the outside world, but the region itself seems to be very defensible and have a good model for governance.

Korea, because kqts

Real men don't run from their problems, that's exactly what's wrong with all the immigrants, they are literally the weakest most degenerate people fleeing here because they can't handle shit in their own country. Do the right thing, society is built from sacrifice.

If Texas were annihilated, I would move to Oklahoma.

Beer gardens are a thing in the UK, they're a thing in Germany but everywhere else I've been has given me the weirdest look when I've asked if they have one. Our beer gardens aren't as big (pub adjoined, seat average of maybe 40 people) and are more outdoor areas for the pubs than the almost open-air restaurants you guys tend to but those exist too, there's just way less.

Estonia. Dem pale white bitches need sum BBC.

Last little pocket of crackers that need some melanin, yo. Neva wood ave know dat little cracker pair of dice exist witout Sup Forums.

Slovakia
Literally next door, similar language, nice people

To heaven.

>Your home country is annihilated. You must move.

tfw this is just a fun hypothetical question for yanks but for europeans it will be a reality in just a decade or so

Tristan da Cunha, the most remote inhabited place on Earth.

anyplace south of the rio grande; white privilege actually exists

Is that true?

>83.6% white seven years ago

Looks like the RW is coming sooner than I thought.

>United States
Montana, Idaho, Wyoming or some other mostly white state with a relatively small government
>New Zealand
South Island, away from the chinks and islanders
>Norway
if there are still white places no further North than idk say Bodo (I like a cool climate but only within reason, -10°C is about as cold as I like in the winter)
>Alps
Unfortunately Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Northern Italy and Bavaria are too rich, densely populated and/or pleasantly habitable to scare away the shitskins but if I could escape to some utopia there that'd be cool

>Slovenia
fuck off, we're full

Ireland back to my ancestress motherland

Tibet

Cause why the fuck not

I would be far removed from the rest of the worlds bullshit

This. Literally the only answer

Poland, I'm quarter Polish and I think I qualify for a Polish passport.

Kerguel Islands. Far from anything.

Norway. (nationalism)
Switzerland. (guns)
Ireland. (qts)

Thailand because best ladyboys.

Anihilated? Then I'm dead. I failed to protect it.

If Germany was to burn to the ground, and I wanted to go someplace to live my life in peace, where richs won't be in my future but good shot to live my life in peace?

New Zealand

mexico. i already live in arizona, speak just enough spanish, and generally get along with hispanic people. seems like it would be a nice relaxing life if you live near the coast. even in a shack.

If your a yank you can fuck right off this isn't your homeland you filthy fucker.

Germany. I know German and it's cool there, plus high pay and EU overlord.

Grow eyes in the back of your head. Otherwise - bad things can happen to you.

>bad things can happen to you

That doesn't apply to whites, right? R-right?

There's nowhere to go, this it's our last stand.

1.Hungary
2. Czechia
3. Belarus
>Explain
1.Isn't it self-explanatory?
2. VERY similiar language, based law system, complete separation of state from religion
3. Surprised? Has its obvious downsides due to soviet union fucking it up, but otherwise it has very similar culture, fairly close language - simply speaking, it's been a part of Poland for a long,long time.

sure it is. if i can afford to move there and buy property, it becomes my homeland and their isn't shit you can do about it. capitalism rocks, bro.

There are no whites. There are white americans, english, estonians, russians, poles, ...

this thread

>show pictures of white trash who has undeveloped brain or who is above 30 years old, that would die out in mid 15th century anyway but for the some reason still alive in 2017
>show white trash together kissing hanging out or other stupid thing that white trash is doing
>guaranty butt-hurt kissless virgins replies, who think that any white women would like harambe who will beat her to death instead of alpha (even beta) white male

wew lads, psy ops is strong with this one

You'll be so unwelcome that you'd end up becoming one of those universal knife holders...

If I survived, then I don't know anywhere that accepts white American guys like me.

Where else could I go?

Where's your flag McFaggot?

Germany of co ... - wait.

And yet, so few school shootings in Ebinland.