There goes the emasculated British """men""" running away from the fight...

There goes the emasculated British """men""" running away from the fight, while heroic French alphas fight the Right-wing xenophobic nazis invaders.

Apologize to France, you filthy Britcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/michaelblackmon/things-that-wouldnt-exist-without-black-people
youtube.com/watch?v=PVmYFJGoZ-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(although weak bantz)

Which country surrendered again?

>Which country surrendered again?

Yours? :^)

Yours too. Albeit you guys should have won

Just teasing, thanks for having my back in the Dunkirk thread, little burgerbro

top kek

Do you even know why vietnam war started? French cucks got their asses kicked.
If it wasn't for America Nazis would've taken the UK by 1940.

The British did what the Germans should have done Stalingrad; withdraw and regroup.

This is why we have /bant/, so you don't waste space with it here.

OPs who know better but don't care should be permanently banned from all boards.

>If it wasn't for America Nazis would've taken the UK by 1940.

Well, now UK has been taken by Pakis. Good job, everyone!

True
UK is 4% muslim

>UK is 4% muslim

Unlike British girls' vaginas, who are 100% Muslim.

I'm not embarrassed that we lost to the Wehrmacht. If only Hitler took the op to invade us when he could so the Yanks couldn't use Britain as a base as basically ruin the entire world by fighting for the international bankers against their own kinfolk.

Why are you salty?

>Why are you so salty?

Not as salty as the Muslim cum-drenched vaginas of British girls.

and ffs, we need to stop bitching at each other for gods sake.

It's this pathetic game of who is the most cucked, guess what? We are all and time is seriously running out if any of us want to have a good future.

Divide and conquer anyone?

4% from 0% in 70 years
>no big deal
>everybody living right now dies out and all that is left is their kids
>Ucucks are aging population and below replacement rates
Think about the future for 5 seconds you knuckle dragging cretin. The universe is still young dumb bitch.

Didnt france have a bigger army, more and better tanks then germany? how did they lose in 4 weeks? France is pathetic.

it's called Blitzkreig. It's called having a ridiculous army of aryan supermen who are highly trained and motivated.

Stop bitching at each other.

Keep calling the other countries more cucked than you if it makes you feel better about the state of your country, but it's not gonna stop us all from suffering the same fate.

You're right

>0%
The UK has always had ties to the Islamic world

Almost a thousand years ago, a king who's name I cannot remember, once toyed with the idea of the UK being a caliphate.
>joking about little girls being raped
German humor

you're right

Too quick to submit to British cock.
Typical g*rman sissy

Why are you so salty?

divide and conquer shill detected.

Don't feed the trolls.

>implying I'm not the sweetest person you've ever talked to
So What? Whites are a scourge and you all need to be eliminated

>Where are you going?

To fetch a rifle!

>:^)
>drumpfkin
>salty
>awwww
>sweety

It's too easy to detect you, my man.
>i-i'm not a g-german! i'm b-barvarian...!

Haha hey mister :^)

>whites need to be eliminated
>says while posting using white invented computers on the white invented internet in the language of white people

Ok buddy

Actually, the technology used to make computers was invented by a black man.
>inb4 "WE" or any other deflection
It's true, look it up.

this, sort of

WE

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/michaelblackmon/things-that-wouldnt-exist-without-black-people

Do your research

Doesn't have any proof.
>look it up

>doesn't even mention computers in that article
>Buzzfeed LOL

I know it makes you feel better about your hatred of whites buddy but unfortunately it's just not true.
Point proven mate you were right.

>while heroic French alphas fight the Right-wing xenophobic nazis invaders.
They fought alongside the Germans to the bitter end.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVmYFJGoZ-0

t. american who got blown the fuck out by farmers with AKs twice and now shames his grandfathers by defending nazis on a japanese anime website

>it's called Blitzkreig
It'd have been an excuse if not the fact that they've seen exactly how it went in Poland and had 8 months to revise their plans and prepare. It's not like they needed to replace their equipment or event retrain the men - it was all about the plans of the high command. Frogs just screwed up in all possible ways in ww2.

Lets not forget if they launched a large scale attack in late 1939 they could've just walked straight to Berlin. WW2 literally wouldn't happen because it'd have ended before it would've reached the "world" level. Today it'd be remembered as the "1939 incident" at worst.

And the French fucking arrested Polish fighters trying to make it to Britain to continue the war.

French need to apologize, NOW.

>arresting thieving illegal immigrants is a bad thing

lmao!