Is he white?

Is he white?

Do you know who he is?

no he isn't.
>t. butthurt mixed breed beaner mutt

yes

>t. saul lubowitz
Nice waste of Hitler digits too.

Is his DNA 100% European? Then "yes". Otherwise "no".

If you never heard this guy speak you'd think he was some Scottish ned.

Bizarre seeing a gingerfag speaking spanish

if he beats GGG he can claim white status

Yes kill those filthy 99 percenters, you autists are delusional

Why bother killing? Just ban them from entering Europe. Central/Northeastern Slavic, Germanic and Baltic Europe that is

They can't be White and never will be White. Even in 5000 years of mixing with """"Whites"""". Quarter Jew, 1/16 Persian, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro; doesn't matter. Bloodline of Ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of High Racial Treason.

Call me D&C and prove once again, that y'all are nothing but a "Mongrel Tolerance Movement"

>Mc
>white

correct me if im wrong, but there is finite number of alleles yes?
so in theory you could totally outbreed the nig genes after n generations, where n is a finite number

You don't "outbreed" nig genes - you make more niggers out of "Whites"

>eats beans, rice and carne asada at least three times a week
>speaks only español
>Mexican
Sure why not

Yes, there are white mexicans and he is one of those

also don't forget about his mestizo parents

If he loses he's a white boy if he wins he's a proud latin warrior.

Why is it so hard for Sup Forums to admit there are white people in central/south america ? They are minorities just like in Africa..

It's funny they consider Americans white but not South Americans and Central Americans. I don't know how many "white" Americans I've met who say they have native American blood in them and a lot of them actually look like they do. If Americans are white so is everyone else.

because there are way too many larpers

>they consider Americans white
Right......that's why our nationalist movements ban anyone even with a single USmerican great grandparent.....

I don't know why your talking shit. I've seen Slavs. You look like white mongoloids with fat ass cookie faces. Looks like you were bred with mountain chinks and whatever wild life was around at the time kek. Your women are pretty fine though.

>Russian
>100% white

>spanish
>white

Open & shut case fellas, glad we put a stop to this guy before he could lie to anyone else

SI MUY BLANCO

I'm talking about that those with amerishart ancestry ARE BANNED from joining Central/Northeastern Slavic, Germanic and Baltic nationalist movements. We consider (rightly) you to be mongrels.
>I've seen Slavs
It's not a race, mongoloid.
Russian = Finn-Balts-Germanics-Ilmen Slavic
Ukraine/Bulgaria - Turkic mongrels speaking Slavic
Poland, Bohemia, Slovenia - Slavs with a good portion of Celtic and Germanic
Exactly

Finns have a significant amount of Asian admixture and they still kicked your ass in war and kick everyone's ass in education and lactose tolerance

You will have a hard time creating a single white nation if even 0.1 of anything makes you go limp, furthermore you will lose Europe you will lose it all, you will never accomplish anything.
Cast out the beautiful Nordic danish girl because her DNA came back with 0.1 Jew, go ahead its pure lunacy.

fpbp

Do you even know that no one in Europe scores 100% europe, because of the pre history migrations, don´t you?
what i'm saying is that native europeans are white, immigrants and recent mixed aren´t.

Is he white?

Oh it's the Albanian faggot again

My dad is a German from Brazil. He spoke German at home, is blonde and blue eyed, and also speaks Portuguese and Spanish. There are definitely white people in south america, but the idea that, like the above chart says, 70+% of Brazil is white (as opposed to mestizo/castizo types) is laughable.