twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

Someone post the irish orc baby.

That bitch deleted her channel.

Yes, an I'm glad she spawned this meme

E-celebs are never our guys.
Women are never ourguys neither.

U jelly whiteboi?

What exercises do I need to do to get that jaw line.

LE THE KID IS UGLY
daily reminder that the kid will be rised catholic and worth more than 90% "superhumam aryan" kids you love jerk off to so much

>mfw they eat watermelon

Jelly of that jaw, desu

the kid looks like Anglin. Check out the ears on that fucker

Kek you are so butthurt
You have to hid your flag, forgott to greentext, don't even know that "my flag" is catholic while larping as catholic

mulatto detected

the nigger bolted on her. what a shock

it's her father's fault for turning her into nigger tier immigrant feces

>rised catholic
not even a priest would wanna fuck that child. I don't know what you mean by catholic upbringing.

Did she get the Coal burner trifecta?
Halfbreed nigglet
Sexually transmitted disease
Coalburner glasses (dual black eyes)

This one is best

>BLM flag
I guess she is.

suck a lot of dick

Magda can spread her asscheeks on cam

>catholic
>she's coal burning vegan
I seriously doubt she's catholic

Uncalled for, but holy shit is it funny as fuck.

Looks like Lauren Southern.

>niggers in charge of saving images with proper resolution

Andrew was right
here some OC

There is no coma before "desu" desu; unless u said "to-be-honest" as t b h, then it is automatically turned into "desu". Keep that in mind next time, user-kun

But muh dick has proper resolution

All their pollack (((whores))) look the same to me

Poor kid. It's not his fault he's an abomination.

noice

It's even worse, it's a she.

the babby looks like a monkey
do you think it would taste good in a sopa?

>redguard

Kek

This kid literally looks like a little goblin

>this post
7/10 simple, but people fell for it

>Uncalled for

Savage

U M A
M
A

Damn that cheekbones could cut the niglet in half easily

>U jelly whiteboi?
I'm not because i got them to fork over much more money for their stay here.

I feel sorry to the Brits who paid for it through their taxes.

Anglin is an absolute ledge

Thanks I needed this. Stupid coalburner whore

>brown eyes
dropped

Did you see those Redguards and their Kurwad Swords?

Imagine for a moment that all the SJWs and the faggots who get butthurt over every little thing and attempt to fuck society over in response; imagine they all had the response I just did.

Uncalled for, but funny. Would we be in even half the shit we're in now? I don't like the whole "muh degenerecy" nazi meme, but I fucking hate self-righteous humorless faggots and their sacred cows even more.

waaaa-aaaaaaaaaa-aa-aaaaaaaaaaahhh WTF is that thing? is that a fucking albino orc?

Not like she would ever date a khv weeb shitposting loser faggot. She'd rather fuck a nigger at that point which is what happened

Me not that kind of orc

D E L I C I A
E
L
I
C
I
A

Them feels

I'm serious guys is that thing have down syndrome or something? it looks deformed as fuck.

I suspect this meme is being pushed by leftards because alternative media is the biggest threat to your (((monolithic))) narrative crafting.

Fuck off.

it has blacked syndrome

no
also my captcha was literally hooker zone

I am positive Sup Forums could easily destroy this woman forever

fucking go and do it not for me but for the whole fucking world and the white race
if that what the end product looks like I don't care that whites need genetic diversity not to inbreed, it just not worth it man
youtube.com/watch?v=_zf4bphipg4&t=36s

>negerboll

is she trying to say something

Maybe if we spread this story and that ugly ass kid it would act as a deterrent for white woman wanting to burn the coal.

average polish toddler

that was uncalled for and mean 2bh, also andrew anglin is a sad little manlet who would be sterilized under hitler's eugenics program

Fucking embarrassing that people look up to this guy

Yellow fever is a blessing, lads.

You know what's even more embarrassing?
People on this very forum voted for that orange cheeto sitting in office right now. Fucking drumpfkins....

Trump didn't run on being white. He didn't announce how white he is or make fun of a child that was as non white as him. Anglin looks like he could be related to that mulatto child.

Don't even tell me you support that idiot

good point, christ's future is brown and low IQ after all

hahaha fucking drumpf supporters are retards

>be Polish
>raise your daughter to be a good wife and proud Pole
>she moves to Western Europe to find work
>gets involved with drugs
>marries a nigger who leaves her
>your grandkid looks like an Orc

No wonder the EU wants to keep Poland poor. If Poland can't indoctrinate their youth then Western Europe will.

>who would be sterilized under hitler's eugenics program

> nazis
> actually adhering to principles

lol when will this meme die. The vast majority of the nazi leadership were not only subhumans but also degenerate hedonists and drug addicts.

someone like anglin wouldve fit in the nazi leadership nicely.

And shockingly enough, alt right is also full of faggots, degenerates, social rejects and race mixers.

Kurwad. Swoaahrds.

>burnt coal

this

the polacks on this board will scream in an autistic fit of rage if you bring this up, but its well known to any non-social recluse male who has been backpacking around europe, that polish chicks are easily the most pro-nigger fucking broads in all of europe, 2nd place belonging to the hungarians who at least have the good sense to do their nigger fucking while travelling instead of bringing it home.

in fact thats where all the pua niggers travel to when they want to get laid in europa: poland and hungary. In the latter's case, im not convinced they arent just paying for it, but in the former its because they actually get laid there unlike the vast majority of the rest of europe where niggers will either get bashed for trying to grope women in public, or women look at them like aberrant flora and fauna rather than homo sapiens.