Can you be gay and not a degenerate?

Can you be gay and not a degenerate?

Maybe, I just don't see it. Probably because the ones who aren't degenerate don't mention being faggots.
I sure wouldn't, with a community as embarrasing as that.

Gay and homo are brand new words. Hence the tranny youtube threads. Fuck what you find is pretty. Take truvada. Be sceptical of females. And you can even reproduce like this with fake eggs or a turkey baster. This is why we have prostates and it prevents cancers

Can sjw even follow their own narrative anymore?

>there's a difference between gay sex and gay

No shit Sherlock

>This is why we have prostates and it prevents cancers

This is why the right wing needs to go back to opposing your lifestyles.

Does this mean TotalBuiscut has his answer?

>queer identity
That's why I hate you faggots so much.

Well it's hard not to mention it when you are in a same-sex marriage.

Yeah but those people are always degenerates. At least every singe one I have seen.

Good luck reversing biology. Besides. The first poster says we are embarrassing. As compared to females? Just read Genesis. Mental illnesses are spiritual problems. These words werent in there. The concepts were and we were blessed. People need to get off their high feminism horses. All sorts of alimony and diseases go thru them. Jews too. In fact all death and sin and isis style fertility cults go through fake jews and women so best luck

You can do degenerate actions but still not be a totally degenerate person. He's gay but he's not a faggot.

Whats your divorce rate? There are many equally married men who last long. I dont know where you get your fantasies from. I fail to believe that sports arent gay or that nobody even thinks about peeking at a dick at a gym or urinal. Everybody is at least a half a fag. Women especially

A medical examination with the expletive goal of diagnosing whethee you have a tumor isnt the same as wanting to get pozzed during a dildo orgy. Fuck you faggot.

>same-sex marriage
>marriage
>not degenerate

You can be homo and be minimally degenerate by quietly living with your "partner" and never undermining the concept of marriage.

The only way to be gay and not degenerate at all is to marry a woman and raise your own biological children like everyone is supposed to.

Can you be a man and not be able to make a woman orgasm?

>I fail to believe that sports arent gay or that nobody even thinks about peeking at a dick at a gym or urinal

>I can't fathom other people are different than I am

Your cognitive failings have no bearing on other people.

Enjoy your catastrophic rates of STDs and your premature death.

Pee you mean?
Tumor goes away when you fucking use the prostate you dumb dumb
This

>I said it so it's true
>Yet no source
If you're openly gay you are 10/10 times a degenerate.

I think so, see Just plain old "gays" that act normal, are normal, and just happen to suck dick are still evolutionarily fucked, but they aren't full blown degenerates. Maybe in past times, but those gay men that don't act feminine and just happen to like dick are far better than most people in current year as far as degeneracy goes.

All people at pride events need to be smacked.

>This is why we have prostates and it prevents cancers
What prevents cancers? Truvada? No. Getting fucked in the butt? No. The clearing of the prostate can and the accompanying decrease in cancer risk was studied in the context of dudes masturbating. Pretty sure putting something in your ass just so that you will jizz is the harder way to accomplish that.

Happened too many times for me to care. You wrap yourself in a fucking towel I guess. There are MANY examples. No sense in hiding. Means you have no balls. Im black below the belt? Playing grab ass in an "end zone"? Circle jerks, size comparisons. Sword fights. It goes on and on. Now maybe nobody at all approaches you because youre fat and ugly but them's the gibs son
Read my first fucking post. You female witch soothsayers have been threatening this for decades. Im healthier than you are. We wear condoms. You dont. I can see gonorrhea. You cant. Enjoy the fungus based throat cancer or zika. Maybe a female teacher who rapes everybody and you say "noice". Im Christian. I dont know wtf are you guys

Friendly reminder that gays are obsessed with normalising their degeneracy because they know they're abnormal, even if they'd never admit it. This explains the frankly absurd lengths they go to to push revisionist history and pimp the 'findings' of the deranged 'scientist' Kinsey. It's a pity they can't put that much effort into sliding a condom on before fucking each other, because they might actually live a few years longer if they did.

No

Lol @ the (((left))) selling "authentic" gayness, "the gay struggle." If gay could be authentic there'd be male ovaries and babies coming out of buttholes. It's mere mental illness.

You people are so stupid. You are the ones who ignore what I said. Truvada prevents HIV. And read what I said to the Brit about the cancer part before you speak too soon. What sources do you want that 6000 years of history have shown lots of guys are sceptical of women and try to be secretly bi or halves of fags? I cant count on my fingers. What world are you living in? I love blowing out you kiked establishment squares. No pride events? Ok. When you give up your fat stinky fish flap gfs

>"good luck reversing biology"
>a faggot
Any Anons have new sides for sale? Mine are finished.

My godfather is gay.
He dressed like a normal man
Was a Sergeant in the army
Never made displays of affection with his boyfriend in public
Never advertised that he was gay
Gave the best gifts to.

He also hated "Faggots" who acted like sexed up idiots and called them faggots to their face.

Genetic. Hormonal. Bigger dicks. Exists on an exclusive level in animals. We got male pregnant sea horses and the view of nature that male animals are colorful and the females are just brown. Enjoy
Just like hagar. I love these larping games of power we try and play like magicians. You have no bodily evidence. This is 1880 and you all are the jew bag freud

There are those two pretty based Italian faggots, that are pretty conservatives and anti gay adoption. So at least you can be gay and have no negative effect on society.

>Nothing but raw faggotry and asshurt

NO!

Be fruitful is a blessing and a curse. Each generation is regretted more than last. Research "born eunuchs" and the 144,000. Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. I guess your defilement changes the laws of your having a prostate and she only a bladder. But we say women have prostates now because of cucks like you. I spoke of one thing. Already blew out your views on procreation. And all you do is post more naked women and talk about muh vagina. None of it is necessary. But you keep crying about it in other threads. Lets do a circumcision or MGTOW thread

>le tough man

He also took dick up his ASSHOLE

Yeah of course. You see the thing about God is that he's really, really far away and can be tricked easily. The Catholic Church are masters at this craft.

>Tumor goes away when you fucking use the prostate you dumb dumb
Nice faggoty meme

How do you know that? Half of straights do that. Test and test make test. Test and estrogen make problems
Really? Looks like this guy

>"If you vote Republican, you're not gay even if you have sex with people of the same sex. You're not a real LGBT."

yes but it's not common.

>no bodily evidence
Yup, nothing about the gamete suggests sexuality.

("Heterosexual" is redundant. The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper names.)

Pretty funny how God gave this faggot "B8" in his username, so we would know he's LARPing.

My nofap it's dying. My skull cap fell off and i cant kill enough white guys with my lies about cave paintings and onanism reeeee men are shit remove their dicks women are dindus start worshipping them and saying God is a woman who has a gf REEEEE

Can you be a pedophile without being a degenerate?

Maybe I never asked him

There actually is a difference between gay sex and being gay but these fuckers as misapplying it to push their agenda. I hope they all get three types of cancer.

Plow bait? I do plow bait thank you very much. I fuck the shit out of it and it goes away. I said no bodily evidence for your freudian kike lies. Not for muh gametes or whatever the fuck goal posts youre changing now

Gay life expectancy is still 20 years shorter. HIV is just one of the cocktail of sexually transmitted infections many homosexuals will contract in their abbreviated stroll on this earth. Gay health is notoriously shitty, as a google search will reveal - this is part of the reason HIV spread so rapidly in the gay community in the first place.

You are broken. I have sympathy for you, but you're still broken, and no amount of bitching about how terrible women are (a fixation which is symptomatic of your inability to integrate properly into society), revising history so that every major figure who showed filial affection another man was like you, or projecting your juvenile fantasies onto every man you pass on the street is going to change that.

All death and sin thru the woman. Where did "noice" memes come from!?

yeah I'm really enjoying the rampant spread of STDs

If you have a penis and like other person who also has a penis, you are gay.

Thats all changed now. To live is Christ. To die is to gain. The government created that. Not us. Charlie sheen caught it from 700 pussies. Michael douglas died from eating snatch. Zika. Super gonorrhea. I wear condoms. You dont. Dicks are easy to see this. Vaginas are not. Truvada. Fucking done. Get with the times. You cant deal you had a water tight argument and now it's fucking dead. Not my problem. I got shit to do no sense or time in defending my sex or my dick. We made vaginas cheap for you. Go use em. Imma compare dick sizes and go get hypnotised by masculine massive pictures while you suck on tits and clams like a gross fat effeminate baby

You don't even make sense. The aids must have already fried your brain. Sad!

>No pride events? Ok. When you give up your fat stinky fish flap gfs
First of all, Second, any protest/pride event is fucking stupid. White supremacist, confederate, gay, black, etc. They're all fucking stupid and only leftists protest/march through the streets about political events when all is relatively good.
>And read what I said to the Brit about the cancer part before you speak too soon
And? It confirms what I said. Just fucking masturbate and it clears it out. Find me a study that says a cock in the ass works/is better than just jizzing (you can't).
>What sources do you want that 6000 years of history have shown lots of guys are sceptical of women and try to be secretly bi or halves of fags? I cant count on my fingers.
Degenerates the lot of them. Either you're attracted to men only, in which case you are evolutionarily deficient, or you're attracted to both, in which case you are a degenerate for choosing buttholes.

Either way, my early post said gays can be non-degenerate. A non-degenerate gay wouldn't use that stupid flag, because then they'd be a faggot, like you.

I'm not the one claiming literally everyone is a fag here. Do you realize how retarded the world thinks you are (for good reason)? I don't question why Hitler disliked homosexuals.
Seriously, what does faggotry propose in an evolutionary field? "No, don't carry on your genetics, go die off." This is why I have such a hard time finding a based faggot because all the ones who are open about it are liberal leaning effeminate men with lisps. Some variation, but the basic truth remains. The world literally and figuratively tells people like you with sexual disorders to fuck off.

>Can you be gay and not a degenerate?
Nope

No, orgasm. Like when she forcefully clenches her vagina and spazzes out uncontrollably while making wierd noises

>"Tom Ford thinks all men should be penetrated at least once."

Tom Ford definitely deserves to be penetrated for supporting rape.

Only if you don't look like a gay, act like a gay, or act on your perversion, you can be a gay without being degenerate.

>Imma compare dick sizes and go get hypnotised by masculine massive pictures while you suck on tits and clams like a gross fat effeminate baby
>eating pussy is effeminate
I think you're overcompensating because you hate that you're gay and not normal. It's okay, there are ways to get help, pic related

i joke and fag with my friends, if you admit you have some sort of carnal desire for your friends is more easy to overcome it.
Remember is not gay as long as you say is not HOMO.

Grab em

No one moved any goalposts, faggot, you're just bad at thinking. You are sexual. You come from a line of millions of sexual matings. You can mate too! If your brain won't cooperate with your balls you are sick, like an anorexic or trannie.

What you really want is not what you think you want right now. Think more deeply. Your nature is sexual, i.e. "straight." The deviation is what you call "just in your head. "

I know faggots tend to be miserable, so I really hope you sort yourself out. You must understand that you are not some different class of person. You are like every other man. You've just lost your way.

nah you gay bro

It's splintered too far so each group wants its own representation and will bite at the others to take attention away. It's not surprising really.

as a bifag i'd much rather watch a game or footy and have a pint down the pub than fag it about at some queer club or pride event

been to manchester gay village once in my life and it turned my stomach

This reminds me of people saying that Ted Cruz wasn't a "real" latino because he doesn't support amnesty for illegal mestizos.

Every comment you make gives the game away. You're obsessed with masculinity because you feel you lack it, and that's what drove you to homosexuality to begin with. Your adolescent mode of thinking is reflective of that arrested personal development.

Truvada won't protect you from the dozens of other sexually transmitted diseases - many of which can cripple or even kill. And all the sex you can have with a man won't fill the yawning chasm in your soul that motivates you to do what you do. The saddest part is, I think, that you know this. All gays do on some level, and it's what drives you to obsession over the behaviour of equally degenerate heterosexuals like Charlie Sheen. Do you honestly believe that any normal, well-adjusted person has 700 sex partners in their lifetime, or even wants to? I actually think you do, because the psychology of a non-broken, well-adjusted individual is completely alien to you. As it made very clear by the angry, bitter, and incomprehending tone of all your posts in this thread. I hope for your sake you can one day find some peace.

Notably Peter Thiel was outed by Gawker. It would have still been private if it weren't for Nick Denton and his meddling cronies.

>tfw Peter Thiel seems like less of a fag than musk

>no degenerates
>gays

>he likes masculinity i like femininity he is childish and wrong and lacking somehow and im not doubling down in games at all
>incomprehending
You might not have 700 partners. Like he doesnt too. But charlie did and wasnt a fag as much as rumors would like to change the narrative. And he mentioned other diseases with his condoms lines. And if HIV is gone with truvada then we're not really better than him now are we? He's left to live. Youre stilk in here trying to convince who? Yourself? You're hilarious

I hope you die from SuperAIDS.

>that gif
is it stabby tyme nao?

Look how scared of the male gender you are and no matter how many times anybody says what is newly developed about that, which kills it in its tracks you still clutch to your pearls you eat like swine

Theil is anti-human. 100% degenerate

Yeah, not all gays are fairies.

What a shocker.

Alexander the great.

I have a few gay friends. They appear just like any other white-collar business professional to the outside world. They just happen to prefer the company of other men because the vaginal jew is a parasitic lifeform.
They openly despise faggots and acts of public faggotry, wish most of SanFagsisco would just die of AIDS so their image isn't constantly tarnished by liberal degeneracy, and think that trannies are mentally ill.
They also voted for Trump.
So, yes. There are a few.

what a fucking faggot

I know one gay guy who never wants to have sex with men because he's also a catholic and believes it's a sin.

I guess that falls under your definition?

King David blew a load with Jonathan once. Bible says he uncovered nakedness of mother and "exceeded in tears". The verb was ejaculation. This is why the david statue is naked. Shows the old style of circumcision too
Tunaflaps monger

>a bunch of permavirgins debating DSTs and sexual health and lifestyles

What an amazing thread

>if u don't identify with your sexual preference as a kind of community then u aren't really gay

Liberals should kill themselves

One day we will.

And meth! Gays are 20 times more likely to use meth.

It means he just likes to cuddle and has a sexless marriage with another man

Sounds like true love to me

Your grandfather was gay.

Shut up Brazil we know you gay as fuck down there.

I swear this is a bot

Nobody's perfect. Everyone has his vice.
Faggotry still gets you big degeneracy points but if it's the only thing wrong with you you're still less degenerate than half the population.

Perhaps he was a giver only and had a bitchboy doing cute things.

I'll be honest, sucking a dick was a lot more fun than I originally thought it would be

How is putting your penis in another man's rectum not degenerate?

Are you trying to say Blood Transfusing, Bay-Area sicko Peter Thiel is not a degenerate?

If you're a gay guy, but you never commit sexual acts without the intent to create a child with your wife, never marry a man, promote child sexuality, etc, then are you really even gay?

What's a gay guy who doesn't participate in sodomy?

there are literally 1,000,000s of normal white guys like Thiel who live entirely normie, upstanding lives while being lowkey gay

Not gay by the way.
I mean, there were notable fags from Classical/Hellenistic Greece, why pick a non-fag? His father Phillip the Second was supposedly a massive fag and had to force himself to make Alexander, if he even is the real father.

The fact that you're using a rainbow flag, a pure innocent symbol that was taken away from children and now stands for anal sex and genital mutilation automatically puts you in the degenerate group.

But yes, OP, you can be gay and not ltbgquejr cancer