mega.nz/#F!oQViQTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
mega.nz/#F!McVEmbrJ!Lx6jgunvDSZruHsclEN0bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qiGDJ5-dXaI
youtube.com/watch?v=gIYNHAS2LuA
youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stalingrad

Not "redpilled" but downfall is a pretty good one. It tries to show hitler as a cripple and totally incapable leader. But even with all that it manages to show how hitler was betrayed by his own people.

Also, it's the only ww2 movie I've seen...

Just like the real war.

Hellstorm Death of Nazi germany.
its for free in hd on the official site

"A dramatic recreation of the Wannsee Conference where the Nazi Final Solution phase of the Holocaust was devised. "

Came here to post this, but the 1993 one, not the shitty one from the bolshevik perspective.

is that Ronaldo ?

I like Enemy at the Gates, it's not very red pilled though. At least the German sniper shows humility and sportsmanship near the end as the Russian mercilessly slaughters him. It's not even particularly political it's just about two men stuck in a gruelling war trying desperately to kill each other with every ounce of strength they have.

that picture is so fucking cringy

I want 12-year-olds off of Sup Forums

>Downfalll
>Band of Brothers minus the concentration camp scene (easy company never came across one so it's bullshit that they put it in there)
>Saving Private Ryan
I'm sure there are a few more but just watch out for movies with le ebil nazis or anti war shit

Das boot.
Love that film

they tried to make Hitler look like the bad guy, but they made Hitler look more reasonable (that Dog abuse part was crap, Hitler was a huge animal supporter)

Seconding this.

Had to look that up. Didn't know there was a Russian one as well now. I definitely meant the German one from '93

BoB is what Saving Private Ryan wishes it was. Perfect acting (if you forget about Jimmy Fallon), amazing sets and effects. Best WW2 movie/show ever sans the last 2 episodes since they were shit and shilled the 666 million bajillion.

Agreed although SPR wasn't bad either except for the jew finding a Hitler youth knife in Normandy and crying about it.

A question to uncucked krauts - what do you think of pic related? Is it a masterful red pilled piece of art or race mixing blue pilled degenerate piece of kike shit?

Funny how in both BoB and SPR the obvious Jew characters are the least likable. I just found SPR to be really tasteless, with an almost cartoony level of violence and gore. Maybe it's just that type of war film but I don't like watching it, puts me in a bad mood. BoB is captivating, dramatic, tasteful humor and lots of intense action. It's got it all.

Tora Tora Tora and Midway

Der Ewige Jude
Triumph Des Willes

anything by leni riefenstahl
I loved Tora

Downfall is good. It's not pro or anti-hitler, in my opinion. I remember when it came out, tons of kikes and liberal faggots were pissed off because it humanized hitler too much for their liking. They hated having him shown in a sympathetic light, rather than as a saturday morning cartoon villain.

>puts me in a bad mood
How? its supposed to be shocking and show that war isn't all getting shot and falling over. I agree that BoB is better but SPR does a good job of not being anti-war garbage that most other war movies are.

>its supposed to be shocking
I agree, that's why I don't watch it all the time. Same thing with browsing rekt or gore threads; sometimes I'm not feeling it.

>SPR does a good job of not being anti-war garbage
I'd argue it is somewhat anti-war. Why else would it have been so brutal?

I fairly enjoyed it. There was no "le evil nazis". Simply depicting average German soldiers.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXxR7HN4Uvk

Start here nigger. Its the only unhollyjewed account you're going to get. Sorry no (((special effects))) just the raw happenings.

>"""Saving Private Gay"""
>not blue pilled

looks quit accurate

A Bridge to Far
The Longest Day
Battle of Britain
Saving Ryan's Privates

OPINION?

Yes, the brutality is semi anti war but it is not ham-fisted like the bullshit Vietnam era films.

shows him as a drug addict totally unhinged from reality which was what he was in the final years of the war

>not shaving ryan's privates

mega.nz/#F!oQViQTBA reich films

SPR is a shit movie. Spielkike does everything possible to portray germans as subhuman dogs who deserve the worst fates imaginable. It's pure propaganda, wrapped with a thin veneer of "be patriotic, goy!"

Rob Ager isn't even WN, but he did an excellent film analysis on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc

mega.nz/#F!McVEmbrJ!Lx6jgunvDSZruHsclEN0bQ

Correspondent Bryan.

You'll thank me later, believe me.

theyre seriously all terrible. the only way to have a good education in ww2 is university

I dont like the film just thought it was a funny joke

I enjoy it, watched it yesterday with my bro

>not having Hitler the greatest story never told o

That's not really a movie per se. More like a miniseries documentary.

This. It borrows heavily from Hitler: Rise of evil and other movies/series, as it doesn't really have OC

Good taste

>red pilled

that's a great show but i doubt stormfags will consider it "red pilled" as it doesn't portray their idealized version of nazism but rather a more gritty and realistic version. People are not good nor evil, they're just human. If this is a redpill to anyone then they're stupid.

same thing goes for band of brothers. Stormfags hates it because "muh holohoax", but despite the director being jewish it still portraits the germans as human, see the german postwar MP, the general's speech to his soldiers, or the french ruthless execution of unarmed german POWs

Saving private ryan and band of brothers

Downfall (Der Untergang)
Zartboek was pretty cool but not perfect
Wolyn (Hatred) is a pretty good recent polish flick that covers the ukranian nationalism at the time

Come and See is redpilled as fuck
Letters from Iwo Jima
And the most redpilled ww2 flick, Das Boot.

This movie is very red pilled. K. Branagh is a phenomenonal Heydrich. Tucci a perfect Eichmann. All of the other portrayals....Firth as Stuckhart...awesome flick.

Das Boot FFS

The 3 part TV mini series, not the Hollywood Kikery cut

>Letters from Iwo Jima
this!!

How has nobody said The Pacific yet? The Japs are depicted for what they are.

Good series but the Japs were worse than that.

cross of iron

Inglourious Basterds

The Jews/Americans are the bad guys. The scenes showing the German high command laughing and clapping and enjoying a shitty glorified war movie is a critique on bluepilled blockbusters like Saving Private Ryan.

(((university)))

Will we ever get another uncucked WWII film from the wermacht perspective?
Not necessarily full 1488, just an honest human portrayal of the men that fought and died for their cause against communism.
Pic related, if adapted for the screen without ((Hollywood)) meddling would easily make for the greatest film ever made about the eastern front.

Yes, a Russian red pilled war flick
White Tiger, excellent piece of traditional, Tarkowsky'esque Russian cinematography w/ an esoteric philosophical view on the horror of modern war (i.e. faceless enemy from afar)

youtube.com/watch?v=qiGDJ5-dXaI

Estonian flick: 1944

youtube.com/watch?v=gIYNHAS2LuA

Come and See

Try this.

>1944 (Estonia, 2016)
>Talvisota (Finland, 1983)
>Tuntematon sotilas (Finland, 1955, 1985 and 2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=NTYesNj_sBg

watched Downfall when i was like 12, the part where the SS guy shoots himself in the mouth is what i most remember

>soviet propaganda and agitation
Bullshit!