Bullying is a manufactured problem by (((them))) and is completely natural in humans

Bullying is completely natural and is a way to make weaker individuals grow stronger. The bullying """epidemic""" is a manufactured crisis meant to preserve weaker persons and lessen the strength of the white race, allowing """victims""" to become SJWs and cucks.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't

Bullying probably does help people strengthen and mature. I dealt with bullying as a kid for a variety of reasons, but I handled it and I got over it. I honestly think the new method of crybullying that the left uses has had a MUCH more detrimental effect on me and society as a whole.

Fact: the father of every bullied kid is a fucking cuck

I used to bully a special needs kid so that he'd given me his enevlope of quarters that he was going to use for lunch. Eventually I took his Andre the giant wrestling figure as well. I don't regret my actions.

This is the most retarded bullshit I have honestly seen in quite some time

I agree.

I was bullied sometimes but I thought it was just natural, and didn't feel really offended. So I bullied others people too, not even realising that what I was doing was bad.

Bullying is nigger behavior, only niggers don't mind their own damn business

like, man, comunism is about that already.

not to make less of your thought, but it is the base of the jew world order

In some ways, yes. Learning to stand up for yourself and fight back is good, but stealing other kids' property and ganging up is just nigger behaviour.

One of the weaker kids at my school got beaten so badly that he now needs a ventilator to breathe. I'm sure it helped him grow stronger though.

The way "you" write in threads is shit and makes you look like a right ((((cunt)))) You should fuck right off.

He probably deserved it.

Bullshit.

Most times bullying is done by some nigger or white trash who can't cope with the fact his daddy diddles him in the double wide while his moms out sucking off whatever convenience store clerk will trade blowjobs for a bottle of Rich and Rare.

Only thing we should do is allow victims to fight back. Go ahead and bully a kid but if he beats you have to do death with a metal rod one day he shouldn't be punished for it. My school used to punish kids for standing up to poorly raise trash, it was retarded.

Its true.

Bullying is a part of the adult world employees lesser and higher are gonna give you shit. Hell even your internet provider is gonna try and bully you into getting additional garbage. Better to toughen up as kids that end up a max level beta.

>Crybullying
I like that term. The SJW cry while punching you, getting you fired and outcasted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real hahahahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

My girlfriend was bullied so bad in high school that she tried to kill herself. But hey, I bet she's stronger for it now!

You have to be legitimately fucking braindead to draw any parallels between bullying and 'HURR DA JOOOOS R TURNIN DA WHITE RAYSE INNO' A BUNCHA KEKS INNIT'

Yes, in a natural (not jewed) enviroment, the bulling will not be that crazyness.

If there was no jew mandatory education wirh dumb kids, girls and niggers the suicides will be anecdotic.

I bullied an obese middle eastern girl because of her unibrow. She'd walk by and me and my bros would put our index finger between our eyebrows and just start yelling about the unibrow it was jks ahahah good times in grade 6

>my school used to punish kids for standing up to poorly raise trash, it was retarded

I remember having a "zero tolerance" policy back even when I was in elementary. Never stopped any little shit from starting anything, just meant you got punished for defending yourself. What a fucking joke.

True. But then everybody avoids to become this guy. Even they bully recognizes that he or she is an asshat and tries to change. It's certainly annoying but oberall it's beneficial.

>t. op who got bullied in school
Bullying weeds out the mentally weak faggot beta cuckold liberals

Haha. She sounds like a right weak pommy cunt mate.

True but most of the time They go on witchhunts and make some kid having a shit day a supervillian just to validate some resource teachers job.

You didn't read my post, did you? I just said everything you did. It makes the weak stronger

Honestly... now that I look back upon my bullying. I'm a bit grateful.
It beat the autistic "wearing trench coats to school kid" out of me.
I legit dressed up as gambit one time because I thought that was cool. But now that I look back on it I see how silly and self-centered I was. Not all conformity is bad. Some must be maintained to sustain the group cohesion.

I used to fight bullies all the time, a lot of shitty kids growing up in LA back in 04. However, I too would joke with my own friends because I knew they'd fall for it everytime, and sometimes the jokes were rather cruel leaning bully stuff. No regrets.

The red pill on antibullying laws

Is the jews are using it to chip away at the 1st amendment

Bullying is completely natural, but situations where people cannot escape each other are not.

In the real world, a bully is avoided and isolates themselves. But if you unnaturally prevent people from leaving the bully, then it becomes a problem. You see it the worst in schools and prisons.

It can happen to an extent at workplaces, but with freedom to quit and seek employment elsewhere it's kept to a dull roar.

Cyberbullying is a silly concept. Sticks and stones can break my bones etc, but words can never hurt me.

>Hey im gonna gang up on this loser with my friends to make him feel stronger, not just to make myself feel less insecure
-No bully ever

Try understanding the psychology of bullies, they try to disassociate from said losers because they feel they might be seen like them. Hence why a bully is never alone, he wants other people to see him bully some nerd and be like "oh hey if hes bullying that nerd that must mean hes not a nerd himself and has nothing to do with them"
It's all about the bystanders

I agree.

Another happy merchant for my harddrive called aushwitz Once I get 6 Million unique jews then the fun begins

If you punch someone in the face for fucking with you they will remember it. You may get your ass kicked but people won't fuck with you again.

Become a dumping ground for other people frustrations and that is all you will ever be.