Foreigners ruined Sweden and Europe

I'm from Sweden so my English is not that good. 10-8 years ago when the migrant crisis first began, tons of people flooded into the country, we had already expected plenty of European/white migrants so we thoughts things would be fine but now, out of the 16 percent of our population which are now foreigners, 6 percent are Muslim pigs that do nothing but rape and kill. Yesterday A Muslim man tried to grope my 14-year-old daughter and when I pushed him away from her he called me a racist white pig, fuck that nigger he can go fuck himself. why does Sup Forums not establish itself in the real world and actually help the US, Canada, and the Europe drive out these stupid foreign invaders who have an average IQ of 80 and are so entitled and whiny that they think this place belongs to them? I am so angry that I was labeled a bigot for defending my daughter fuck these sandniggers and niggers fuck them all to hell!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>I'm from Sweden so my English is not that good
You might be in Sweden but you're not from Sweden, Jamal.

Submit yourselfs, become a part of Russia, and we will get tid of that problem

Rid*

Why don't you do something about it then?

>Soviet flag
Hi Lefty/pol/

If I speak out against it I will be arrested for hate speech. I have a family I cannot risk losing my job.

Turn on Geographic location fag

This

Also move to freedomland. Preferably a swing state.

Fake... the swissy thought police would have arrested him for thinking the word nigger...

>Posting a picture of Trumpstein
As if someone linked with international Jewry (very people that brought them into Europe following philosemite Kalergi's plan for the EU) will aid your country.

WITH JEWS
YOU LOSE

hooktube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

(Hooktube so this kike doesnt get ad revenue or views).

You need to keep telling your story, user. Eventually enough whites will get fed up that these people will be genocided. Do your part in hastening that moment by telling your story.

Foreigners made our continent stronger and greater. They gave us a more diverse genepol, this is a good thing

I don't think you know just how cucked the Swedes are my friend.

>I am so angry that I was labeled a bigot
not angry at anything else, angry you were labled a bigot?

you need to get to the point where words like racist and bigot wont make your little swedish dick shrivel up

gtfo shill, fuck niggers and sandniggers

>memeflag
>low-test

fuck off

Don't worry, the blood will flow soon, and together, we can dismember faggots like this

There's clearly a reason why this experiment was done on your people first.

Buy a gun Sven.

>shills calling shills "shills"
fucking nu/pol/

sage this shit

Alright Schlomo, time for your shower.

People like you will not live to see old age. People like me will see to it. Take this as a threat.

Man, listen these things makes me really mad. But what we can do?

You are the typical libtards. Everything work just fine until you don't live among this animals

Move to a different country.
Abandon the nigger infested shithole that is sweden and west europe.