Is he, dare I say it, /OURNIGGER/ ??

Is he, dare I say it, /OURNIGGER/ ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
youtube.com/watch?v=ocmlnEF4Rx0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KtfTqdoXoY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

liberals are worse than niggers, but niggers need to be based in their own countries after the left have been destroyed.

Good block, still needs to make his own homecountry great again instead of the USA though

>throws a punch and tries to walk away from nigger
Yeah blacks don't play that shit, whereas a white might have a moment to think to themselves if retaliation is worth it, weighing the options momentarily before making a choice, the black is already swinging his fist while gibbon-screeching runs through his brain.
Not that he was in the wrong here, just saying.

Is that Lena Dunham?

anyone who beats sjws the fuck out can be my nigger. really, i've been thinking about this and they aren't really as much of a problem without their jewish puppet masters lording over them. liberals are worse than niggers, no question.

Inspirational. Rated: Topnog

Context and link?

wtf is this ?

how are you going to throw a punch and then waddle away like nothing else was going to happen

>that punch

wtf i love (((civic nationalism))) now

Just usual nigger. Nothing special.
Niggers fight.
Niggers fight liberals.
DAMN, NIGGERS EVEN FIGHT NIGGERS.
It doesn't mean they are any good.
Nigger is a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

>White guy punches back

FUCK YEAH

REV UP THE FUCKING OVENS

1488 MOTHERFUCKERS

IF YOU AIN'T A BARBIE DOLL, YOU GOIN IN BOI

>Black guy does it

omg ;___; what a heartless savage, he is so cruel and violent. Not cool man. :((((

i hate niggers but this was completely justified. it is satisfying watching an emotionally fickle nigger beat down someone who objectively deserves it

I don't think civic nationalism would support the destruction of borders

I'm not saying you need to like civic nationalism but understand it's not the same as anarchistic liberalism

>>Black guy
Fucking BASED!

>omg ;___; what a heartless savage, he is so cruel and violent. Not cool man. :((((
Who are you quoting?

Dude probably didn't even realise that those were actually womyn.

The totem they built of how they think Sup Forums would respond to this topic.

It is almost always wrong but it does not stop them from trying.

>liberals and niggers are punching each other now

Liberals do this shit constantly because they protect each other. Assault someone, just walk into a crowd of liberals. They'll stop any retaliation. Liberal lines stop the police from moving in to arrest the faggots that throw bricks and punches every time. It's why they all need to be caged and beaten. They're all guilty for providing aid to criminals.

Even in that short video you see some liberal faggots rush in to try to protect the cunt that threw the first punch without doing anything to actually stop it. Every single time.

Daily reminder that traitors eat the bullet first.

Pretty chivalrous of him to use an open hand to smack the shit out of those bitches. Such an amazing display of restraint, for a black.

The fuck? the stupid butch waddles off like nothing happened? fuckin goddamn idiot.

source on vid?

Truly, I would not have had such restraint after getting cuffed by whatever that thing was.

It's like a post from somewhere else just gets dropped here, disconnected from everything else. Bizarre how some anons here post, like parallel realities coexisting on one board.

"she" deserved it

Tbh deserved by the butchdykes.

Maybe they learned an important lesson. They thought they were slapping just another numale cuck liberal. They relaxed.

Leftist truly exist in a world orthogonal to ours. When they say something like, "Evidence is a tool used by the white man to get what they want"... that statement is 100% correct but requires you to be literally retarded in order to understand it.

In this post above, they are responding to the words used to describe the situation and their understanding of the words, not what the words mean or what was / is accomplished by the use of those words.

he's literally defending himself

She shouldn't have hit him, if she wasn't ready to get hit herself. Stop it with this, "but men are so much stronger" bullshit. We cannot excuse women hitting people, just because they expect men not to hit back. THAT is an abuse of power.

Blacks are living in the US for hundreds of years, its their home if you like it or not.

He was too gentle with that bulldyke. I wanted to see him kick her while she's on the ground.

This

Should have stomped them both on the head. Diseased vermin.

Everyone above has been praising the dude you faggot.
You aren't funny, stop straw manning.

BASED

lel is that pic related?

stupid nigger. can you read?

I'm a liberal and this video makes me happy. I have watched it 8 times and it keeps getting better. That dumb bitch's face as she wobbles away. Look at her cheeks. She looks like she learned to put on makeup from a ventriloquist dummy.

>>>/plebbit/

Further inspection of the video show the black man has his phone in his right hand when he is assaulted by the pale gorilla, but when defending himself the phone in his left hand. A true American protecting himself and his property which was rightfully stolen.

Tbqh I don't mind liberal snowflakes getting beat up by niggers

True. Or else it would've swung harder. Beating women is up there with smoking crack or making beats in the niggalympics.

So much this.

This is very progressive, if a women hits you you should hit them back just like any man, #fightthepatriarcy

I would love to own a nigger like that

Sorry, in current year it isn't. If women want to ball their fists up and punch a dude, they better be prepared to defend themselves. They wanted equality and now they're getting it.

Because, she is a western female. She has no concept of the fact that her actions have consequences, or that danger and death are all around her. I'd be willing to bet that she had never been hit before in her entire life before this point.

That's what happens when you violate the NAP

Women are below niggers. They have done so much to harm our societies it's not even funny.

I like that women no longer get free hits.

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

True. Before the Jews started riling up the blacks they were a nuisance, not a plague.

This plese.

I love how the fucking sjw talks about privilege all then and then throws a punch and walks slowly away, assuming to have to female privilege of no retaliation.
Not with /ournigga/ you disgusting libtard

/OURNIGGER/

Niggers are just tools, nothing more nothing less, make them fight for your side and reap the rewards but if they are your enemy you'll have quite a formidable opponent on your hands.

Why do these cunts think they can just punch whoever they want

>I'm a liberal
but why

Two liberal dykes swung on a nigger and he slapped the matriarchy out of them. You don't even need context or audio to deduce that.

Me too user, I love equality. Truly these are the greatest of times.

Of course not

Niggers are just chaos. Chaos can attack the feminists just as much as they can attack us.

loathsome liberal here. he's my nigger, fucking sjw thinks her female privelege lets her punch whoever she wants without consequence? try again bitch.

kek. that fucking pic

I never get the right opportunity to post this and this isn't funny but I'm going to post it anyway

The Jews used to run bots that had conversations of complete nonsense with each other to bump limit posts and/or make them so hard to follow no one would respond because they were 50 posts of "wtf?" behind.

Probably still some out there

They didn't acquire the land by claiming it their own but they've been brought over as farming tools. It's not their home.

>B-but he's a MAN! He can't do that! Why is nobody reporting this on twitter!

She forgot that guy wasn't white and wasn't going to put with her shit

Because they're feminists, and only want the benefits of """"equality"""", but don't expect any of the consequences.

ENRICHED

A white woman was getting roasted and could not handle the banter and resorted to violence. Don't chimp out against a gorilla.

Kek I didn't notice at first, but he is slapping them bitches. Now, I'm surprised he didn't back hand one of them.

>white very briefly attempts to intervene, only to way his options instantly and move the fuck out of the nogs way

Smart man, they wouldn't have given up the pussy for you defending them

Unfortunately no

newsflash: women think like children (and that's being generous).

He give that ginger a nice pimp slap as she attempted to get back up.

I swear to God phone posting is cancer because fucking auto correct keeps changing my words

White guy*, weighs*

kek I noticed that he went for an open hand slap too

They're man-hating lesbians. They weren't going to give up their nasty stinkpuss, anyway.

He used an open hand so he's cool

yup. Dem glasses too. probably a good guy, for a black

That was a strong open hand slap to both women, well executed

this. I want to know what happened.

No, this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocmlnEF4Rx0&feature=youtu.be

Just let your fucking grandpa be a racist asshole. That's how grandparents work, fuck. His generation will be gone in a decade anyway.

Go into one of the daily "nigger hate" threads here every once in a while and this is just paraphrasing the vast majority of replies.

Exactly. The world would be a better place if people were more open about their prejudices and racism.

i found the video with audio but it seems to be the same as the webm

>youtube.com/watch?v=KtfTqdoXoY0

niggers are worthless savages though theres no lie told in those threads

prove me wrong. protip : you fucking cant

Who's got the video of the dixie asian ? I can't find it for shit.

Ain't equality a bitch huh.

>checkmarks and krauts arguing over who should consider America their homeland

I love Sup Forums

what the fuck is this?

I found it hilarious how she walks away. What a fucking dumb cunt, if you gonna hit someone be prepared for them to do the same to you.

>Don't chimp out against a gorilla

I love how the women bystanders don't scream when the guy gets hit, but as soon as one of those waddlin' cum ditches take a punch the hysterics and water works start.

>fat dykes

But the black guy here was 100 percent in the right to smack the shit out of them. He wasn't even looking at her or even doing anything, trying to walk by and she punched him then tried walk away like it was nothing.

MICHELLE LOOK OUT *BOOF*

Nah.

So what happened what's going on here