youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=AtaiK5jmnTk
youtu.be/ixHLmRO5Q6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=PfkRunYJ-ME

Black pill had me hard for a while. Victory is near, never lose faith.

youtu.be/3lnMFSlSkho

I have a lot of images so this was the best one I could find quickly

A D V E R T I S I N G
D
V
E
R
T
I
S
I
N
G

>Black pill

What's the black pill?

Take the Final Redpill:

“Anyone who studies this stuff…the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the political side, the elite, Hollywood, all of it–anyone who goes really deep…finds God, the Bible and Jesus Christ. It’s all about Him. It’s a war on HIM.”

All of this, ALL of it..Is a WAR on CHRIST by the (((Synagogue of Satan)))) :

Because CHRIST is the EMBODIMENT of TRUTH....The LOGOS made FLESH.

For YOU.

50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/

HIS LAMBS BEAT THE WOLFPACKS
THAT IS THE GOSPEL

youtu.be/FJ0idQdaxW8

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4

Lurk moar

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

The "yeah this shit is real but were powerless to stop it" pill

dump them please

Everything comes in cycles. We are stuck in a loop with a different coat of paint.

Our enemies may be numerous, but they're degenerate idiots. I'm fond of reminding antifa that Stalin would've gulaged them all.

That is the pill you take if you want to see objective reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmlyePmLIVE

Fucking Gen Zers

Fight back.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

It depends. Some are good but others are redpilled only if you a redpilled. Only discoraging to someone who needs to get out of the blackpill.

Stuff like this could be good or bad. On one side, liberals are objectively waking up. On the other, were're oretty far down our own grave.

modern age philosopher

Have you ever asked yourself why it's always other goofy NEETsocs that are blackpilled? That the rest of the shitlord right is having an amazing time with President Trump and the shitlib tears he brings?

Have you ever considered that maybe you bought into a fringe ideology that has no real world application, which leaves all real world actions inadequate in your eyes? (hint: look at how NEETsocs treat Trump)

If you actually cared about saving your people, you wouldn't be so emotionally, puritanically attached to an ideology from the 1930s that 0.001% of the population adheres to.

You're blackpilled because you choose to be. You set bizarre, unrealistic standards and goals "just wait for the DOTR!" while rejecting real, substantial change (a NATIONALIST president in the age of tranny bathrooms and a state-sponsored invasion from the 3rd world). Some NEETsocs will never change, because they secretly enjoy the bitter despair losing brings. Hopefully, you can see the light.

You don't have to be a nazi to be redpilled on race.

You don't have to be a nazi to name the Jew.

You don't have to be a nazi to hate degeneracy.

You don't have to be a nazi to save your people. In fact, it's counterproductive because it pushes people away from a sane, common-sense position. "white people should exist" is not a fringe belief. Why are you trying so hard to make it one? Why not be normal and sociable and successful?

Drop the blackpills and take the pragmaticpill. They're white.

Evolution is only the how of life and existence, but not the why. God created the universe and therefore the laws of physics that allowed for life to exist. Chemicals are merely the building blocks of Creation.

Neat pic

Finally someone with brains.
The world want to kill all of us. We have no place in XXI century. We NEED all of you alive and well. Are you guys already:

- Eating clean?
- Hitting the gym?
- Deepening your studies?
- Improving oratory and casual communication?
- Building good relationships with your parents and relatives?
- Going out of home?
- Keeping thinking about a better tomorrow (even if the present is a huge shit)?

The world needs strong men. I guess we are the only ones able to fulfill this role.

You can never remove the BLACKED pill

>he actually took the time to type all that shit out

ahahahaha this nigga

look closely at this picture whiteboi. it's your daughter/granddaughter's future.

Your limitations in life begin with yourself. Understand that you limit (sometimes outright sabotage) yourself in many ways.

>having those pictures saved

That chick is spaniard. Is our low budget version of Stoya (because she thinks she is a kind of hipster intellectual)

And this is yours.

Bump

>Hurr not all x is y!!!
>Why are all Nazis x??
>I'm extremely new but I refuse to lurk more

that's the red pill faggot.
black pill is when you have given up, essentially last step before an hero

You have terrible reading comprehension.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtaiK5jmnTk

Not being a waste of space and overall depressing person who is seen as a shame to those who want to continue fighting and consider it a disgrace to give up. Kill yourself if you're blackpilled, that is the only way to remove it.

Refer to the image here:
They enjoy losing and being ineffective in the same way the left enjoys playing the victim. The difference is that the left, even the losers, are usually machiavellian and pursue their goals ruthlessly.

It's the same old
>I'm not a pessimist, I'm a REALIST

Those people moved on from niggertardianism and now adopt nazism as an even more potent way to be let down by the modern world. I'm actually convinced the most depraved cuck fetishists are NEETsocs. They're losers to their core. It's not about "right" or "wrong" its about winners and losers. NEETsocs are allergic to winning.

>Hello I'm extremely new and I see several different opinions but I pick and choose who holds the opinions and it just so happens all le natsoc people hold the same opinions and make the same comments that I would now like to critique
>Checkmate frendo

Save them, they're all yours my friend :)

u fucking idiot

I want to ask that woman's father for her hand in marriage after a reasonable courtship involving a lot of tea and whatever crumpets are.

I hate to break it to ya, but said Harvard researcher regrets that study and still shills for multiculturalism regardless.

What is this black pill?

The black pill is the red pill but instead of improving yourself or society you just give up and become a wasted life.

Thanks for at least re-reading but you sound like a liberal saying NOT ALL X ARE LIKE THAT.

I'm just commenting on consistent patterns. There's a certain psychology to people who are attracted to fringe ideologies. It's either as a transitionary stage after taking the redpill "everything I thought I knew was so wrong!", which I think is normal, but then there's the hard dyed in the wool NEETsocs who would freak out over .0001% asian ancestry. It's a sign of a flawed, doomed-to-fail view of the world. A pathological need for unattainable purity.

I don't care about them for their opinions or beliefs, those don't bother me. I disdain them for their inflexibility, absolute dearth of practical thinking, stubborn adherence to ideology that rivals AnCaps, and most of all their doom and gloom depressive worldview. These aren't people who can save the European race. They don't even want to. Their ideology is an extension of personal psychological problems.

Again, I don't mean all the NatSocs on Sup Forums, many are just going through a phase where they're shocked at how much BS they learned in school and want to react against it. I hope those people will move past it though, and see NEETsocs as the toxic, ineffective community they are.

Kayaking is the best thing you can do. Especially if you're fishing too.

Sounds both undesirable and unavoidable.

As a white American, I believe our entitlements programs is one of the major enablers of white genocide. If these people couldn't afford to feed and raise 17 kids by 17 fathers, then they wouldn't have 17 kids.

Skin color doesn't make someone better than another (white, black, brown).

True, its the genetics that come with skincolor that do though.

>Connecting dots that aren't there
>Natsoc a friend ideology
>The popular belief must be best
Natsoc was more than "fringe." And it was snuffed out in its infancy. And it's been bashed and false flagged for the past 70 years. It was successful. It was so successful the allies lied about it and sent men to go destroy it. Natsoc took the power out of the hands of the Capitalist elites. Thats why it was destroyed.
And again, you are attributing criticisms to people you think are natsoc, whether they are or not or whether they even hold those beliefs you criticize.

This one always gives me hope. I hope it washes the taste of the black pill from your mouth, if only for a little while.

youtu.be/ixHLmRO5Q6E

Skin color is less than 0.1% of DNA. Other genes are not affected by the genes that determine skin color. Learn about DNA, it is pretty amazing stuff (honestly).

>mosin nagant

Indeed. Also, giving money to third world nations does the same thing.

I think you misread my post?

>Posting the same girl over and over again who was probably paid to wear a white nationalist T-shirt
>pretending this is a white pill
The Jews are winning. They have control of every single sector of western life. The white race is fucked, western civilization is fucked, and the world will soon be overrun by shitskins and third world culture. There's no turning back unless we literally genocide 100,000,000 shitskins. Stop pretending there's hope. Just look after your family and those you love. That's the best you can possibly do at this point.

lol fag

No, I read it correctly. You must not understand what the words genetics, genes, and traits mean.

Why should they want a genetically inferior man though?

I miss Bowden... ;_;

Difference between humans and chimps is around 1%. Of that 1% that is human, small percentages (like say, 0.1%, as in a full tenth of the human part of our genetic code) make a massive difference between the races.

Learn about DNA, it is pretty amazing stuff (honestly).

>No, I read it correctly
Im pretty sure you didnt. Let me reiterate. The genetics that white people have make them better than black people.

Understand now nigger?

The problem is that Chad's aren't "genetically superior" in a tribal sense. Chads are as much a drain on the society as any Stacy. They're basically r-types that manage to come across as K-types at a superficial level.

My point was how only a small portion of DNA is responsible for skin color. So, you are agreeing with me? If not, then what is your point?

i liked this. thanks.

Skin color is indicative of other traits.

First, I am white, but nice try.
Second, what other genes are you talking about? Explain.

Terrible commie rifle, get something that's German.

I can see why cuck is used as an insult so much.

Holy projection batman

>First, I am white, but nice try.
Ok Shlomo

>Second, what other genes are you talking abo
You know darn well that genetics differences between Africans and European are huge. If not then you have been misinformed. KYS

>nose piercing
Every single white female now has one. Even the clean looking, preppy ones.

Even if what you're saying is right, do you want to correct a historical injustice or actually save your people?

If you cling to an ideology because you feel it hasn't been fairly treated by history you aren't going to win anyone over, let alone upend the dominant political and social system in place now.

The amount of effort it takes to get a normie from basic GOP talking points to HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG is absolutely not worth it. We don't have time to force hundreds of millions to do a 180. If you want that to happen, it'll have to be after the current world order is destroyed. Until then, it makes sense to go with the grain. The path of least resistance will get you a lot further a lot faster.

You can question feminism. You can speak out against degeneracy and hedonism. You can point out the hatred liberals have for white people. You can compare minority crime/welfare usage rates to white crime/welfare usage rates. You can tie this to immigration policy and show them exactly what liberals are trying to do. You can show them demographic trends. Once they're ready, you can even show them (((which group))) is pushing all of this lunacy the hardest. And you can do all of this without tethering yourself to an ideology that came out of post-WWI Germany, which 99% of the population disregards out of hand. It may be unfair, it may be brutal, it may make you seethe with rage what Jews did to Germany, but winning is what matters for US.

I love how rare it is for niggers to get a pretty white girl that they feel the need to document such a momentous occasion.

Skin color is a better predictor of criminal behavior than household income.

Such as? Skin color is indicative of any other meaningful trait (i.e. a trait that makes one superior to another).

Get fucking BLACKED whitey

You misleadingly implied that:

1. "race" as a concept exclusively refers to skin color

2. that .1% of our DNA isn't genetically significant, when it actually is

Your and idiot.

>You don't have to be a nazi to be redpilled on race.
>You don't have to be a nazi to name the Jew.
>You don't have to be a nazi to hate degeneracy.
>"white people should exist" is not a fringe belief
Pick two of those and talk about it in public, hell, pick one, and I guarantee you'll be called a Nazi, a fascist, a white supremacist and/or a bigot.

Once again, I am white (not that it matters).

The genetics between people within a community are also huge. Tall, short, blonde, brunette, lactose intolerance, metabolism activity, etc

Skin color is such a small part of those differences and skin color isn't the reason for all those other differences.

The faggot pill. Never take it.

t.ex-blackpilled

>shitlord right is having an amazing time with President Trump
because you're a faggot that gets off on making other people upset?
>haha trump is basically retarded but the left hates him so it's a win for me!
he's literally the president and takes to tweeter and asks the rest of us why no one is investigating killary. holly fuck he is a fucking nigger.

they actually was kangs all along

I knew an entire family of blonde hapas. It was more like 1/4 hapa but still.