What does Sup Forums think of us South Koreans?

What does Sup Forums think of us South Koreans?
What can we do to improve ourselves?
What can we do to support your agenda?
WE HATE CHINKNIGGERS EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off gook

Why are you so hostile?

So have you fixed your shit since your shaman cabal president was ousted?

Yes
There is Korean saying, you can't make money if the thieves have money. The president was impeached thanks to our based society which means we can continue to make money etc.
Not that I'm defending the shit she did but she really wasn't a shaman cult or any of that, she was just part of rich ceo's wives that bought stock illegaly etc.

Your education system is a prison that is against critical thinking, and your urban people seem way too materialistic with all that plastic surgery. You don't seem to have 5 different personas (tatemae) like the japs and your women seem like the types who tell you to fuck off instead of ignoring you on SNS while acting nice face to face at the same, which is good, but fuck if I know the truth. What do you think ?

Would you bang her?

That photo is rare instance of plastic surgery most women only get the double eyelid surgery to not have "chinky" eyes that are small
Yes some part of your statement of education is true but we are doing it properly unlike China/Japan since we scored higher than them in the PISA test
fuck no

>being two-faced like the Japanese is good
what did he mean by this?

why do you guys have pepsi on your flag?

Learn the meaning behind the Korean flag, it is very beautiful
Why is your flag an attempt at a chinese tetris?

Do you guys smell like a lot of other chinks?
>I'm on the fence

I meant that it's good the that Koreans don't seem like it.

I guess you could say all horizontal and vertical flags is an attempt at chinese tetris, nice try though, Park.

stop doing drugs
oh, thats what you meant
Your flag looks like it was made by an autistic child with down syndrome

How about you stop hiding behind that fascist meme flag, Kim, and just admit that your flag looks like it had to get permission from Pepsi because i'm sure you guys couldn't make up your own symbol in the center

I feel like it's a fair question, I had a neighbor in a complex from China. My god he smelled like death, and it was definitely what he was eating. Same goes for the dot Indians.

I agree, Chinese people smell bad
How retarded do you have to be to think that the Korean flag loooks like the pepsi logo

How retarded are you to think that the center of it doesnt look like it

It's a fair branding question. Do you think they got pepsis permission first? I'd imagine so

The South Korean flag was made before the modern pepsi logo

Japan is superior to South Korea. When Japan colonized Korea, they treated them right, and how did the Koreans respond?

Chimping out like niggers.

Top kek, Koreans also make up lies like the chinks do about the Japanese.

Japan and Germany did nothing wrong during WW2.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a cuck.

>posting this thread every day
>being this insecure

>Russian soldiers rapes German women its not ok
>Japanese soldiers rape Korean women, its not ok
The nazis were good people but by the nazi's standard, the Japanese were degenerate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

>Studio portrait of Jan Ruff O'Herne, taken shortly before she, her mother and sisters, and thousands of other Dutch women and children were interned by the Japanese Imperial Army in Ambarawa. Over the following months, O'Herne and six other Dutch women were repeatedly raped and beaten, day and night, by Japanese personnel
>its still ok for Japs to rape white women

South Korea would collapse without US support.

Can you just annex that northern korean midget ass already?

I agree but we have good military technology,strong econmy, good air force, and etc.

Annexing will give us a lower cost of living, stronger economy than Japn, and natural resources but it will cost many casualties and shitloads of money

just do it u pussy

if we fuck up
we become a 3rd world shithole forever

Stop modifying your pop stars and sort that teletubby looking bastard in the North permanetly

ok

Although your girls are cute and our pop stars aren't any better, you guys would be better off without US intervention and you're not a third world shithole who tries to drain off whitey

Koreans are extremely racist and xenophobic.

I went to south korea after graduating high school in 2005. I liked almost everyone thought I was cool because I was white and the U.S. Good food, and strong anti communist tradition. To improve, stop eating dog.and move from Corporate capitalism to real capitalism.

>us South Koreans?
Stop larping faggot

I'm not LARPing
what is the point of LARPing?
>believing that dog meat is mainstream

reclaim the north

do it faggot

>us south Koreans
Nice larp. I've been to south Korea one too many times to know that the only Sup Forums users there are amerixsn military

He's American

See above

>your

>do you guys
Hes white

>can you
He's American military

You've never been to south Korea, I can tell. Almost all sk women are fucking ugly , which is why they all get plastic surgery. The only sk girls you know are the pop stars

Agreed

Korea hates the Japanese, but they adopted their infamous motto:

NOTICE ME SEMPAI!

Then use your real flag ya batty crease

Haha the larper left

大日本帝国万歳、
大東亜聖戦万歳!

Everyone in Asia hates you for some reason

God damn you FUCKING eurofags are so gullible

Everyone in Asia hates each other.

faggots of asia