Should private property owners be able to decide who uses what bathroom in their business, or the government?

Should private property owners be able to decide who uses what bathroom in their business, or the government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRq8bqF8cFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> women like me

Redpilled trap here. I've been receiving HRT for 6 months. How much longer until I am considered a tranny?

I wish Trump administration would send these fucking trannies and other mentally ill to Chechenya for one month. That would straighten them up.

Post pics and we'll let you know.

I don't get why it is wearing headphones in the photo.

I don't get why anyone would take a photograph in the restroom to begin with. I could have sworn that would get you charged with a sex crime.

>you will never be this schizophrenic

It's an abstract kind of feel.

I don't know why you wouldn't just have unisex bathrooms. They'd be much more efficient and cost effective. If I owned a business the toilets would be unisex and we'd only have urinals, the way public toilets are meant to be.

WHAT'S THE FRACAS

Yes. Private property owners should be able to exclude whoever they want or set whatever rules they want on their property, it is private. Hence the name private property.

Men only, women only, striped shorts only, whites only, cash only, two drink minimum, whatever they want.

>he thinks he's a woman
>people encourage this belief
>it's bigoted to say otherwise

>I don't get why anyone would take a photograph in the restroom to begin with
Women do it all the time. They get used to using the bathroom mirror to take pictures for attention whoring at home so they figure "why not other mirrors when I'm not at home?". It is gross.

liberals blaming trump for any inconvenience they face in life whatsoever is my favourite meme. who said the left arent good at memeing? theyre fucking killing it

Private property is private property. If they say no niggers allowed or no trannies in the bathroom then that's their business.

Posting this in every tranny thread.

>redpilled
>trap
>HRT

off to the gas chambers you go

That's a cute doggo.

>redpilled
>HRT
you've taken the literal bluepills

Completely normal for a human being to want that, yessir.

Want to meet up to give each other handjobs user?

should at least put some effort in

surely convincing trannies don't have the same problem using public toilets because no one would actually clock on to them being male

YAMETEEEE

Private property owners can already decide legally, and always will.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRq8bqF8cFc

Trump is directly quoted as saying that Catylin Jenner can use the women's room at Trump Tower.

DIDN'T SEE ME COMING, DID YOU?

According to the IOC, you qualify as a transgender athlete in the Olympics after you demonstrate that your testosterone level has been below a certain cutoff point for at least one year before your first competition.
archive.is/spTzA

Anyone have that horrific series of reddit posts from that guy who had sex reassignment surgery and basically nobody told him it would be a living hell spending up to 4 hours a day stretching an open wound in your crotch?

>redpilled
>tranny
>natsoc
pick one

i must use the public bathroom.

>private property
they should be able to shoot you for going in the wrong bathroom and being a trespassing mutant

glad we ain't got any real problems.

did trump say something about this situation beforehand? I thought he was more worried about things actually in the presidents authority

also what a hill to choose to die on. a fucking public lavatory. good life choices

>hairballs in their manginas

Toppest of all keks I've had this week.

convincing trannies are normally of age when they transition, but with 2017 liberal paedos encouraging young teenagers still going through puberty because 'muh who i am inside' to go through sex change, through the use of pubertal blockers they end up a jumble of fucked up hormones in a body that should still be developing. like that one recent female-male kid who was basically forever cursed to have a non-functioning microdick because of transitioning too early

Doesn't "Laura" here actually have a fake vagina now?

Pretty sure Trump supported them using whatever bathroom they want.
I disagree with Trump there.

Yup, that people should use whichever restroom they like. And the backlash south carolina got was a sign that it wasnt popular to ban them from using womens restrooms.

damn Lou you bad af

>redpilled
>trap
>hrt

also check'd

Look, I am not a transexual freak yet okay. I am a trap (scientific term gynandromorphs). I am more straight, whiter and more right wing than anyone here. I am not one of those dirty ex-liberal or ex-commie that one day got redpilled. I was born redpilled and I've been hailing Hitler since I was 13.

this has to be bait

you can heil all the way into the zyklon den it won't save you

Imagine you own a small, local business. Employing five people.

You do your best to hire the right people, because the whole team has to gel well.

One of your workers goes from red pilled to full on SJW, starts to transition.

What do????

i don't think transgenders should be berated for their choices anyway. apart from looking fucked up, they're not harming anyone and they're essentially natural population control just like gays since they can't breed. if more trans people continue to make the change then the growth rate of the human species will just get slower and slower which can only be a good thing

Fire that bitch

please be my gf (male)

once you complete the ritual by standing in a fire.

"it"? That's terrible.

HE'S wearing them because HE'S a prick.

Also, why is he complaining about Trump when he's in the UK?

>they're not harming anyone

They're actively breaking down the fundamental foundations of society. I don't mean that in an "Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!" way. I mean they actively trying to make language, law, and logic meaningless. Look at what's going on in Canada. These people want to make it illegal for you to opt out of their delusions. If they had their way not sleeping with a transsexual would be a hate crime.

In their world up is down, day is night, out is in. Nothing means anything anymore.

>the growth rate of the human species will just get slower and slower which can only be a good thing
Yes, yes, good goy. Let's stop the smart white people from breeding and import 68 IQ nigs from Africa instead. What could go wrong with that plan?

It is the governments job to prevent bullying

Yes, of course. If they want to let trans people use their preferred restroom, go ahead. If not, that's fine too. If they want to racially discriminate their bathrooms, ok. If not, that is also ok. This is obviously the solution- its their property, let them decide how its used, as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

I have an idea. Get rid of public toilets altogether. After all, we have perfectly good streets.

Tbh he looks like most women without makeup.

you go gurl!!! show that orange bigot who's boss now

Personally, I think there's a strong tradition even in conservative parts of the country to have government regulate the availability and condition of public restroom facilities, for reasons of public health and because if you piss in an alley it's a super big deal these days for reasons whose logic continues to elude me.

For instance, at least in my state and I think in most if not all of them, if you run an establishment that serves food, you have to operate public restrooms. That's the government forcing private businesses to operate in a certain way, but it's a way that generally is considered to make sense and be a fair trade-off.

I'm for government staying in the regulation of public restrooms game.

> Woman
> 5 0'clock shadow

>we flood chechnya
>they kill some
>the redpilled lgbt people unite and drive out the muslims
>homostan is founded
i like this idea

traps are fine in my book until they start trying to turn their dick inside out

pretty clearly a pupper
not big enough to be a doggo

Is that the "I have a vagina" guy? That pic always kills me.

yeah but the Texas house just passed a bathroom bill, hopefully it doesn't pass the senate but if it does I probably will leave. It's sad because I love Texas, it will always be my hole. But if the politicians decide to be tyrants they will fall someday and I can come back.

bait and/or fucking retarded

in case it's not bait:
>a tranny is a tranny
>a trap is a tranny that looks like a woman

>hrt
>trap

This isn't even a law in California. You have tons of places like hamburger shacks, delis, etc that don't have public restrooms. There is only a requirement that the employees have access to a restroom.

You obviously don't frequent or have any clue what you're talking about.

good idea, that way we wouldnt have to deal with the toilet witch. she spook me when she boo in the loo.
i propose we designate certain streets for shitting. do i hear a second?

>they're not harming anyone
Yes they are. They wnat people arrested for not addressing them as whatever pronoun they decide for themselves what they want to be called. It's a minority wanting to enslave the majority through shame and exploiting of laws by claiming the laws mean X if you look at it from Y perspective and not that it has a straightforward Z meaning.

Desi takeover is imminent

>Confusion

You don't say.

At last I understand. Thank you for clearing that up.

I don't think this was in the Jews' grand plan.

liberals can only overreach so far with deciding what is and isn't acceptable, and that there is about as far as it'll probably go. "we made calling people a nigger illegal, so let's try to make it illegal to reject sex from mutilated men and calling people he instead of xe." the former is rooted in some pretty dark history while the latter is rooted in literally what. i understand your point but i still believe its better that these people spend their time cutting their dicks open, spending 4 hours a day stuffing their wounds with foreign objects, digging hairballs out of their manginas and trying to criminalise misuse of pronouns than actually procreating and contributing to society in any way. that sort of degeneracy is what will end up driving us to extinction which is good shit. time to accept that humanity has always been naturally cucked from the moment we evolved and move over for something better to take our place, since we're beyond repair now

Here you go

Yes