Brit/pol/ - King Richard I, The Lionheart edition

>Cabinet 'united' over EU transitional deal (including ongoing free movement)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680738

>UKIP loses control of its only council
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40691149

>Goldman Sachs boss says a "significant" EU transitional deal required ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40677329

>Vince Cable: WE MACRON NOW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40680626

>Baroness Hale appointed as UK's first female top judge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40679293

>Government borrowing went up last month
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40679277

>Five-year-old girl fined £150 for lemonade stand
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40679075

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wPhiIkvU04&index=2&list=PLXV6bXWgiZBfST0tSOW5_6U3MLjIlgrL2
youtube.com/watch?v=P4xeT7phuog
youtube.com/watch?v=ISB9xD4ggd0
youtube.com/watch?v=Szd3bg8L35M
amazon.co.uk/Our-Church-Roger-Scruton/dp/1848871988
youtube.com/watch?v=pgbNEStUOVM
youtube.com/watch?v=O6sC4i4w4eo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719902/A-war-film-dares-celebrate-British-triumph.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=9p2OhO-QsqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Monarchism.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wPhiIkvU04&index=2&list=PLXV6bXWgiZBfST0tSOW5_6U3MLjIlgrL2

What's wrong with civic nationalism?

Fucking cock blocked by a virgin.

Start going to church.

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi

You didn't answer my question.

>Why not try again? What's the worst that could happen?

>If you're too frightened, then fine, go out to a bar and ask some good looking girls out. It's ridiculously easy lad.

Best English band you've never heard of- Cleaners From Venus.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4xeT7phuog

youtube.com/watch?v=ISB9xD4ggd0

youtube.com/watch?v=Szd3bg8L35M

What kind do your suggest?

Say you replaced the entirety of this country's population with black Africans - yet instead of descending into chaos as we know it would, they somehow maintained a semblance of society and began speaking with English accents and hoisted the Union Flag on their government buildings.

Is that nation still England?

>how we got from the optimism of the Arab Spring to the election of Donald Trump

Oh boy, I can't wait for some quality unbiased programming.

>UKIP loses control of its only council

It's just painful to watch now

C of E.

Read this before you start going: amazon.co.uk/Our-Church-Roger-Scruton/dp/1848871988

>mfw someone has an opinion but I post a picture of Peter Hitchens and tell them there is no hope

I still go to church whenever I'm home, but I just can't bring myself to believe. It's a big shame really, because I think I'd be much happier if I was religious.

Is culture exclusively linked to race?

brit/pol/ is getting blocked

Opinions ?

Except civic nationalism doesn't allow for that, because it goes hand-in-hand with border control and places an emphasis on national values in awarding citizenship

Were you the lad making these yesterday? Top kek

I'm frightened of being a laughing stock/outed as a fucking weirdo/creep/autist at work.
Bar suggestion is better.

>lefty propaganda on the Beeb

Say it ain't so.

Ahh yes, look forward to their smug video about things not to say to Remainers

probably going to be really interesting and informative and I bet we won't see any men roller skating around in assless chaps with dildos around their neck

stop posting fake news

Yeah

When do I get one?

I hope you're all watching this!

If this attention starved cunts wants responses he should turn off his tripcode.

Why would asking a girl out make people think you're a creep? Also, if you develop good relations with the lads at work then you won't need to be a laughing stock.

Still, a bar is fine. Just put your best clothes on, and go out on the prowl.

Fucking hell, Performance Live is looking dire. Is it gonna be some old git standing in a room talking for an hour?

Nice. Just found this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgbNEStUOVM

s-s-sorry

Could be better.

Was he right?

>
I'm not civic. I'm a white supremacist in a way. I just don't hate anyone for being brown or foreign. I've got non white friends. I love the kids i teach to bits

But their culture in large amounts is pure aids. And if were racially replaced the culture here will not survive

Essential reading for all non-immigrants.

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statue of Westminister (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statue of Rhuddian (1284).

>Darcy v Allein (1603), the Case of Prohibitions (1607), Bushenl's Case (1670), Entick v Carryington (1765), Tulk v Moxhay (1848), Hadley v Baxendale (1854), Rylands v Fletcher (1884), The Moorcock 14 P.D (1889), Dunlop Pnuematic Tyre vs Selfridge and Co. Ltd (1915), A-G v De Keyser's Royal Hotel Ltd (1920), Donoghue v Stevenson (1932), Hedley Byrne v Heller (1963), Fagan v Metropolitan Police Commissioner (1969), Ramsay vs IRC (1982), Furniss v Dawson (1984), Factortame case (1990).

>Arab Spring

>Optimism

Only retards sincerely believed that revolution was going to lead to functioning western style democracy. I for one am glad it didn't anyway; I don't want degenerate liberalism spreading any further than it already has.

Oh missed it, was expecting something about hillsborough tbqh

One of the most badass kings, I admire everything about him. Just bought a book about him too, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Looks cancerous a fuck.

Isn't that the guy with the nazi dog?

>Statue

what did he mean by this?

>Paul Mason

Because I'm an autist when it comes to speaking to girls in a non-platonic way. Also my workplace is 90% women, so it's not "the lads" I'm worried about, it's gossiping women.
It's not comfy hours yet anyway. Stop making me talk about this.

what the fuck is he encouraging revolution?

Sorry, I've been compiling the second list recently. Fixed.

I saved this one from an user yesterday.

Only revolution I don't agree with was the one the UN funded against Gaddafi . Despite his militarism, he genuinely wanted to do good for his country, the Arabs, and Africa.

The War Against Terror

TWAT

Oh you've started adding case law?
Add
>Revill v Newbery[1996] 2 WLR 239 Court of Appeal

They've got loads of great songs. This might be my favourite-

youtube.com/watch?v=O6sC4i4w4eo

Yes. Opinions are against the law now

>Arab Spring
>(((optimism)))
>Occupy Wall Street
>(((optimism)))

Who in their right mind thinks that forcefully imposing a system of government that developed naturally over many centuries in Europe would work in the Middle Eastern desert shitholes that still suffers from Islams incapacity to form truly secular systems of law?

It's okay mate.

Here's 20BDS. Go get yourself some blood lad.

HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS CUNT IS WRONG

MUBARAK DIDN'T SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET IN EGYPT THE NSA TANKED THE INTERNET TRYING TO HACK IT

Added. Also fixing errors. Compiling the largest list of relevant law in England that I possibly can.

>workplace is 90% women

That's fucking great lad, you have loads to pick from!

I don't understand how you can even be autistic about asking a girl out for a drink. You literally strike up a conversation, then on the way out say, "hey, do you want to get a drink after work someday?" or some dumb shit like that.

Why do you care about gossiping women anyway?

I can't get inside your head tbqh. Some of your beliefs are just so alien to me.

>If we were replaced
Its fucking happening right now lad

Imagine my shock.

Answer my question first - is that nation still England?

>Except civic nationalism doesn't allow for that

Yes it does - there is nothing to stop these people from out-breeding us when they are in the country.

Even before Labour opened the doors to mass migration in 1997 we were still being replaced - slightly more slowly, granted, but replaced nonetheless. Thatcher and previous Conservative (and, arguably, Labour) governments had been running defacto civic nationalist platforms for decades and we were still being replaced.

Even Cameron's government was, perversely, a civic nationalist approach in part, too. The emphasis on "British Values" - no matter how wrong they were, was an attempt to foster a civic identity and force it on people before passing their citizenship tests - exporting a 'tolerant' view of the world as the superior way of viewing the 21st Century. It didn't work.

You cannot have a 'civic' identity on a macro level that is wholly detached from blood and soil. The two are inalienable from one another. No matter how hard you try, you will never have an African child appreciate the sacrifice at the Somme, or the effects of the Boer War - it isn't their history. It wasn't their relatives fighting this war , their family didn't die - you cannot even make the believable case for it to be so - which is what has helped European migration integrate in centuries' past.

With a German migrant who has been here for 3 generations - it is believable that they played a part in this country's history - because they look like us. They won't know the exact details of their past - especially in centuries where records aren't kept - so they can believe to be a part of it. It will matter to them. The very appearance of an African, or Asian, or Oriental immediately marks them out as foreign and noncontributory to this nation's history - and with it flushes away any notion of shared struggle.

Most of his views are bs but the show is still interesting if you go in with an open mind, this Egypt part so far is pretty good

Valuable items always get tagged in supermarkets no matter what they are

I was gonna also suggest Donoghue v Stevenson, but you've got it. Ban assault snails in our ginger beer.

Legendary. Does anyone happen to have the Tinder screenshot of a lad asking 'Knock knock'
'Who's there?'
'The Jews. The Jews are there and everywhere'

It wasn't Rightly btw. Might have been a yank.

Only if it's traditionalist and militant. And even then it's not really Christianity, Jesus preached pacifism.
Honestly I'd probably be happier with a meme asatru "church".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719902/A-war-film-dares-celebrate-British-triumph.html#comments

>It wasn't Rightly btw.

>foreign and noncontributory to this nation's history - and with it flushes away any notion of shared struggle

But that's wrong.

>Jesus preached pacifism

t. Never read the Bible.

He's not that witty. Just brilliantly autistic.

>implying the USA wasn't behind every single one of these Middle Eastern "uprisings"
>implying the Madison protestors got what they wanted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Err, I think you'll find the Arab Spring was a wholly spontaneous uprising of locals who all decided they loved Western liberal democracy democracy, and any evidence to the contrary is a crazy conspiracy theory.

why would you complain about security measures unless....

Richard the Lionheart is probably one of the best Crusade leaders of all time. Plus he wrote some badass music.
youtube.com/watch?v=9p2OhO-QsqY

>tfw you remember that there are people in this thread that actually voted for the Tories in the election

>kids playing knock knock ginger at this time of time

I did, only because I was in Canterbury

Source

What can I say? I like my local MP.

Being on here during the election was horrific. All the unironic Tory cunts. Absolute state of them.

snowden

Poke your willy out the letterbox. They wont come back.

one of our own was taken today, a great british lad has been charged with hate speech. he was a regular here press f to pay your respects.

?

I live in a Sein Fein safe seat. The DUP candidate had no chance.

If tribal voting is bad in England it's fucking hell here. VERY few people cross over, I'm an exception, went over from Sein Fein to DUP. Fuck Republicans tbqh.

why would i vote for labour when i'm not voting for labour i'm voting for every other party under the sun

Trying to rationalise your hatred for this country I see

a poster from here has been charged the police showed up earlier

prove it nigger

>Live in Wolverhampton South West
>Labour/Tory marginal
So I should vote for pic related instead of Tory?

What would you say to sticky thread

Are you Catholic?

PANIC

>Live in Wolverhampton South West

I'm so sorry

not a nonce

>Are you Catholic?

Raised Catholic yes, plan on converting to Irish Anglicanism in the next few years.