How much richer have you become after Trump won, Sup Forums?

How much richer have you become after Trump won, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vbeuyr06dMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stock market has made me 20k since November.

Trump's election got me a $10k bonus for work. Considering I only make $45k annually, pretty good.

If Petersons money was so easy to get why didn't you do it?
It's not easy to be a great public speaker, it's not easy to inspire people, to get people to listen to you, do you know how insanely hard it is to convince people to donate to you?
It's not like he's sitting on his ass all day, he makes content, have you ever made content? It's a lot of work.
He deserves every single penny you commie jellous scum

Im not a kike from Harvard that mastered the art of manipulating gullible dumbfucks to pay money for scams.

Plus if I know how to do it, i wouldnt have the heart.

>$676,068 a year

I like Peterson, but Holy fuck.

Deserves every penny desu.

OK, Jordan. We get it.

My life has objectively gotten better, I make more money, the money I make is invested in better places and I'm fit as fuck

Thanks God emperor

Literally took 7 months off to travel and pursue hobbies with gains from the market. Starting a new career at end of July for more money. Feels fucking good man.

>give some basic life advice to a bunch of retards abandoned by their dads
>$56k USD a month
really activated my almonds

My stock has appreciated about $1 million since Trump was elected, and more rapidly since he was sworn in.

It's fairly normal for it to grow like this, but a whole million in around 6 months is still impressive.

Good on him , I've been inspired I'm going to donate now

Switched jobs twice already. $9/hr above what I was earning last year.

Ive made close to 2 million with eth and bitcoin : )

>really activated my almonds
i 've never not seen someone get worse as a leader, entertainer, politican, director etc as they get more famous and richer, just a fact of life.

Not at all. It's not about me though. It's about correcting our fucked ass market. In the end if we can fix up our crippling economy a bit using a businessman president then I'll benefit from it when we start producing goods again.

Peterson makes considerable if not more money off private consultation and practice IMO alongside books and so-on. One of the few multi-millionaire faculty and he's quite conservative IMO and seems to buy into the worship entrepreneurialism mentality. Doesn't buy luxury cars or is flashy though, not at all.

t. former student of his/friends with his doctoral students.

Presidents, like CEOs, set the tone and the objectives. Obama was about bowing down and saying how sorry we are for everything. No surprise many if not most American felt crappy about this country and a little down trodden. Trump's America first resonates with a lot of people and it clearly has a direct impact (e.g. illegal immigration is way down, this due almost entirely to the strong (even harsh) tone set by Trump).

>pic related

Hmmmm

Got a raise. Now earning $56k. Which is about the average in America. I'm happy. Sure, there's always room for improvement and people who earn more good for them. People who earn less, don't give up! Truth is, you won't prosper if you sit on your ass all day. :P

I honestly thought bitcoin was a scam 5 years ago. Now I regret being so critical and suspicious about creating money out of thin air. The jews did it. Why can't anyone? After all money is just a religion everyone believes in. And if a lot of people believe in something, it creates value. Same happened to bitcoin.

Actually it's really simple to prosper. Just figure out what most people believe in and find a way to profit from that.

This.

$0

I've lost thousands since Trump was elected. My wife was a mess and I've had to pay for her hotel rooms when she says she just wants some alone time to mull in her mind about the sad state of our American brethren.

Why is this so hard to understand? People spend years learning about the zeitgeists of different eras but then don't believe they themselves could be remotely influenced by a few key leaders.

0 debt, and 15 000$ on my bank account. feelsgoodman.jpg

sorry dude. Hope this cheers you up a bit :)
youtube.com/watch?v=Vbeuyr06dMo

his face laughing in the pic makes it even funnier.

well done. Keep it up. That's an advantage most people don't have because they have been brainwashed to think it's normal to be enslaved to the debt and ridiculous interest.

Thanks. I've always despised the feeling of debt. I actually did one semester on student loans, but dropped out, got a job, paid off my loan asap, and just started working my way up by being good at my job.