Half a year

>half a year

WHERE IS THE DAMN WALL?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.antiwar.com/2017/07/21/45-senators-now-support-bill-criminalizing-boycott-of-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just got approved a few weeks ago i i remember correctly.

>believing Trump

You fucked up. He's only here to sign whatever Republicans put in front of him, whine on Twitter and golf.

Shut up. The only wall you get is in front of your fat mouth!

news.antiwar.com/2017/07/21/45-senators-now-support-bill-criminalizing-boycott-of-israel/

Everything in any bureaucracy takes fucking forever to start. You have to deal with funding, architectural planning, materials logistics, safety planning, emergency planning, long-term projection of maintenance costs, actual hiring of the builders, contracts with the builders/unions...

It's going to be a while. Be patient.

Here, straight from the propagandist's mouths.

>free from chainz of capitalism
>chains of authority is better

realistically he will build the entire thing in the 4th year of his first term to give him a massive publicity boost going into the 2020 elections

I do not blame him for trying to do his big promises early on. people forget easily these days and won't remember them in 2020 if he does it now. We already know he has architectural plans for a rapid-build modular wall and congressional approval for $1.6B to build it. It will happen at precisely the right time it needs to happen to push his/Bannon's agenda in the strongest way possible.

for not trying to do his big promises early on*

it took King Nigger two terms before any of his "promises" were met. Give him time.

WHERE IS MY NAME WAIFU WALL

*DAMN

Turns out that damn walls are difficult to build.

Maybe waiting for mexican payment

>He thought the wall would appear as fast as the world ends in the walking dead.
Mate, this is real life, it will either take a while (read years) or it won't happen. Personally, I think the wall is going to be real, given all the talk about the solar panels.
People like solar panels.

Mcdowell mtn?

turns out its gonna be a canal with acid

You can come and go as you please, but you must be who you say you are.

Up Congress's ass. It's time we begin voting Republicans out and Sup Forumsacks in. Get out there and run.

>having the freedom to do whatever you want isn't free, but following a strict authoritarian societal code is

That's some fascinating doublethink there, big bro.

Am I the only one concerned about radical lefties fucking the wall up after it's built?

>WAAAHHH MY 3,145 KM WALL AIN'T DONE BEEN PLANNED, BID FOR AND BUILD IN 6 MONTHS
Trump voters, ladies and gentlemen. Truly the Einsteins of our age.

Go stare into a mirror, Fede.

The walls gonna end up last minute.

> We just started the wall, 2nd term.

OKAY!

>half the years over, nothing has happened except executive orders and throwing tantrums on Twitter.

What the fuck were we expecting