Less than 0.1% muslims want to destroy the west, stop believing the CIA propaganda

less than 0.1% muslims want to destroy the west, stop believing the CIA propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1.6 Muslims in the world... which means 1.6 million wants to destroy the west...

Fuck that shit, that's more than I thought!

Yeah... too bad that those 0.1% are all in the west

I choose to believe Muslims at their own words when they say they want to throw me off a building and rape my family members.

You realize Anderson Cooper and your little CNN Hillary fan club are all CIA right?

Hello ahmed

That's cool. They can stay in their Muslim countries though.

I love those towel heads, man.
>alright, alright, alright.

you're not completely wrong, they just want the jews and their enablers dead.

then they go back to their desert land like before.

Sure. But the 0.1% equals 1 million, and those are the one's they spawn here.

So fuck with your Ali Baba shit, Üzmür because you all gon' die here.

Bullshit.
Also, I'm not muslim.
Why would I want to become outnumbered by muslims in my own homeland?

>the CIA is the reason my compatriots act like violent savage niggers

Fuck you're as bad as South Ameriniggers.

Less than 0.1% of white males are in the top 1%. Stop whit privilege.

Who came up with that number? Someone go around asking all 1.6 billion Muslims if they want to destroy the West?

Probably closer to 5-10% depending on your definition.

I'm sure the vast majority of Western Muslims have no intention of returning to their homelands, especially if the West was nice and Judenfrei to their liking.

They are destroying the west by moving here.

nice argument

Is sharia not anti western?

>I'm sure the vast majority of Western Muslims have no intention of returning to their homelands
they did last time so i see no reason why they wouldnt.

ive talked to many of them before, they hate jews more than hitler honestly.

And yet they cause every society they gain a certain foothold in to go to shit.

I hope the entire 1.6 billion are eradicated. Sorry. Individuals are mostly good but your cult is cancer and it need to end.

>they did last time so i see no reason why they wouldnt.

When did that happen?

>ive talked to many of them before, they hate jews more than hitler honestly.

Yeah Muslims hate our guts, it's ironic that so many elite Jews are so relentless in shooting anyone down who opposes their migration.

There it is. Thanks.

mudslims are just animals
did you ever see one?

>When did that happen?
crusades dumb shit.

>Yeah Muslims hate our guts
because we enabled the jew.

>it's ironic that so many elite Jews are so relentless in shooting anyone down who opposes their migration.
they think they can win, they want the muslims land so they're forcing us to deal with them.

they've never won against muslims, probably never will.

Most slimes are fucking lying about their beliefs. Look up Taqyia.

Muslims don't want to destroy the West, they want to take it for themselves, changes everything to their rotten image.

Fuck you you sandnigger.

Islam is the death cult of submission.

.1% of 1.6bil is still 1.6mil. Not worth it.

Ungrateful pieces of shit.

That's not an argument.

>t. paranoid closet-fag

Rotten culture that mistakes kindness with weakness.

99% want to conquer and assimilate it into a new Islamic caliphate. Can't do that when it's destroyed.

>crusades dumb shit.

There were no Muslims living in the West who left voluntarily during the Crusades...

>because we enabled the jew.

Yeah they really hate Israel, it's pretty funny how ass-pained the existence of the Jewish state makes them.

>they've never won against muslims, probably never will.

Israel won against the Muslims before but they're definitely going to lose if Europe becomes Eurabia...

Pedophile piece of shit warlord prophet muhammed is according to quran the perfect man to be emulated by every shitty mudslime.

Islam supports pedophilia.

>come here in masses
>breed like rabbits
It doesn't matter what they want, it matters what they do.

Yeah who said its only .1% though? I dont trust the source.

>voluntarily
Who said voluntarily?

And many countries will fall for your lies and taqiya because their ppl have been brainwashed by the (((leftist))) lies, well, enjoy them whille you can because when the social systems go bust (see sovereign debt pension fund crisis), you'll be in another shithole like your MENA cesspools dying from starvation, disease and violence, while the V4 and USA will be making themselves great countries again.

Even if that's true (it's a lot more than that) the "peaceful" ones are unwittingly destroying the West too simply by breeding, replacing churches with mosques, etc. Before they know it, the West will be gone whether they wanted it or not.

Good idea, too bad it won't happen.

On the other hand the Jews might really have to leave Europe if you keep importing kebab so I'm sure Sup Forums would be happy with that result.

>meme flag
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post. Hmm...

Lies

Something something Stockholm syndrome

>only 0.1% of muslims want to follow the last will of muhammad, or the Quran for that matter
Right...

Sure you can say whether or not all of the Hadith is a real part of islam (The Hatith is a collection of texts collected by top Islam scholars to be included as truth in the religion), but the Quran says simular stuff.

This.
If you come from a muslim background and you support islam its because on of these:
1- You're ignorant and don't know what islam is about.
2- You're afraid that you're gonna get killed because islam kills the apostates.
3- You're muslim and so you should not be in the West because islam is incompatible with Western societies.

That's part of the plan. The khazar want the whole middle East and the Sabbateans need a way to force the mass of Jews back

Million muslims trying to murder innocent non-muslims. Yeah that is not a problem at all.

It's closer to 10-15%, and that's a very conservative estimate

Taqiya

>less than 0.1% muslims want to destroy the west, stop believing the CIA propaganda
Nice taqiyya, Ahmed.

Look @ The victim of CIA Niggerism.

Poor bastard.

and 99.8% that ideologically agree with muslim terrorists, and won't report the .1% to the police.

>less than 0.1% muslims want to destroy the west
>stop believing the CIA propaganda
Stop the taqiyya Ahmed

Fuck you, donkey! "All the racists on Sup Forums are dangerous but let's let in as many Ahmeds as we can because they're so peaceful!"

So (((You))) failed math @ Nigga School? Sad !!

LOL it doesn't matter if they WANT to destroy the west. If they replace our population they will destroy the West whether they intend to or not. How can you not get this?

Go to hell fake-fag

You both don't make sense.
So you say jews want migration to water down the 'white race' to make everybody a mutt so that racial tensions fade.
At the same time they control everything and only have the best for their own people in mind, right?
So why would they want to be for immigration if they risk
A) import arabis antisemitism into the western societies they rule
B) create instability which leads to populists rising which leads to more antisemitism (see Le Pen).

Do you both understand there is a major flaw in your logics?
You basically assume Jews are dumb as shit but are easily able to control the whole world?

Yes, I saw the twin towers fall on my TV Set.

I beLIEve evil moslems did that with Adobe After Effects (TM)

Yes, but how many are okay with the west being destroyed?

>>Yeah Muslims hate our guts
>because we enabled the jew.
Yes, but then, their precious piece of shit war manual called quran also states that any piece of land that their rotten sandals touch must be islamified. Even if whites allowed muds to cull the jews, they would just come after you next.

They pulled down America and Britain onto the Germans for the promise of Palestine. That was just phase one. They want all of the middle East. They will destroy europe and rebuild the middle East from the ashes of isis.

Of course they're going to get the Jesuits in on it...there's a new world religion on the horizon

Where's the proof of that? You Muslims are just renegade Jews, doing the work of the Jews, who work for the Jesuits, who are in turn, Jews.

PROVE to ME Muslims do not want to destroy the West. I want hard facts-

You are a murrican, what do you know about Europe, you don't even speak other languages.
Keep getting spoonfed by fearmongering alternative media outlets making money with your numb stupidity.

They don't want to destroy the west, they want it to submit to Allah. Which in hindsight I suppose is destroying the west.

>I want hard facts-

The concept of taqqiya precludes me from trusting literally anything they say.

If they want to live in the western world, they need to reform, removing shit like that.

Depends on culture.
I drove some what must've been saudi kids who were raised in Dallas, they sounded like white americans, behaved exactly like white americans, if I had audio recorded it and you listened to it you would think they were all white. Traditional American culture is literally white supremacy, and that's a good thing.
However your 0.1% argument only applies to such people, refugees and people of middle eastern culture (which is steeped in hate for western culture and especially america, not that it's misguided or entirely wrong re: degenrracy, corruption, zog) have to be entirely excluded in order for your number to be true.

Germans have kebob in their ass and are still talking down to Americans.

Slow clap.

If it weren't for the Jew there would be no one to stop us on "humanitarian grounds" from dealing with the Muslims.

Jewish parasitic influence in our court system has Western societies completely paralyzed.

>pretending jews are one person

just shut the fuck up already

>Behave exactly like Americans
>Runs like a little girl at the sight of bacon

Lol fuck off Mahmoud.

You really think half those kids aren't eating texas BBQ behind their parents back?

>[Start a New Thread]
Real polls show more like 18-20%, and even that number is irrelevant since the large majority are OK with the terrorists.

You know your uncle, who is opposed to gay marriage and thinks we should stop accepting citizens from Muslim countries? But you still have happy holidays with him anyway despite his views?

That's where "the majority of Muslims" are with their friends and family who want to kill gays and Jews and EMP gank the US. They may "oppose" these views, but they're not going to pick fights over it and they won't be too bothered if the Muslim fundies win.

less than 0.1% /pol user want to see islam eradicated, stop believing the CIA propaganda

/pol is a board of peace

You don't understand... The Jews are forcing Islam down everyone's throat, to achieve their endgame of eradicating the doctrine altogether. When the war machine awakens, Islam will have disrupted every aspect of our lives, and proven itself to be a vile and disgusting sub-human ideology.

Every nation will band together to eliminate the enemies of the Jews. Every nation will have been shilled into acting out genocide.

When Jews shut the fuck up about "White privilege" we'll follow suit. You are never going to do that though, Shlomo, and you know it.

Low estimates go for 10%. Accepted averages go around 25%. When you poll for objectively extremist views (killing for apostacy, sharia law, murdering gays, and all other values that could be deemed against the very fabric of Western society) you have up to 99% in countries like Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. Together they alone add some 100 million radicals to that list.

When did you realize literal turkroachs are more human than Mexicans?

I haven't yet.

>>less than 0.1% muslims want to destroy the west, stop believing the CIA propaganda

so only about 1800000 terrorist in the world... no biggy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
According to a study in 2015, Islam has 1.8 billion adherents, making up about 24% of the world population.

Liberal qaffirs make for nice pawns.

>less than 0.1% muslims want to destroy the west
you lying piece of shit.

And then, woke ppl will study to see who put these animals into the West and make the punished Trump theory come to its conclusion (OBENS AT OVER 9000º)

It's a blackpill. It's fun to cal europe cucked for having a couple million roachs around but we have tens of millions of monkies

>honor killings aren't really a thing.

Okay kiddo... The world is a lot scarier than you could possibly imagine. You are lying to yourself if you think everyone has the same feelings and logic systems.

yeah. kill the traitors first.

To not eat pork, to practice pedophilia and the wish to destroy western values at all costs are the most important things in Islam

and at least another 90% support them, shelter them and fund them.

>0.1%
when it comes to possibly destroying the west I have a preference for the number 0.

Yeah,

At least the spics never genocided anyone

Cannot wait to drink the blood of every Turkish man, woman, and child-

It will purify their blood

And that's exactly what they will remain- Fuckin' Monkies

Most people on Sup Forums are more dumb and violent that the immigrants they hate so much