People who live in Europe, how bad has it actually gotten? I find it hard to believe either side of the media

People who live in Europe, how bad has it actually gotten? I find it hard to believe either side of the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrationshintergrund#.C3.84nderung_2016
datashine.org.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naigers everywhere my dude

Luckily it's been pretty well contained.

BUT there are a shitload of single white women with niglet children, though I haven't seen a black man in years.

there are alot of africans thanks to the colonies.
in england we have alot of paki's and indians. but other than that most people i have seen are also from europe. alot of romanians, portugese and stuff. as for muh 'refugee crisis' no sign at all. personally i think it was a media op to help turkey intergrate into the EU. African asylum seekers and ex colonial migration is mostly to blame

not too bad, got a sweet appartment in a decent neighborhood and go to art school while working as IT guy for my local community college. pretty comfy desu.

varies from country to country
eastern europe is much, MUCH better than western europe
generally the cities are far worse than the rural areas

but really we're fucked, pretty much all capital cities and many major non-capital cities will be majority non-white in one or two decades; walking down the street in any big city in the UK is revolting, there's every kind of fucking mud person huddling around, none of them feel like british cities any more

This
I live in a smaller German city, and since 2015 you see niggers and muzzies every fucking day
Used to be that you only got some asians and some gypsies stabbing each other in the shitty parts of town

you must be farmer folk. in my street i have 1st gen african, 3rd gen african. polish, lithuanian portugese and romanian. nd i would bet anything thatthe next people to move in will not be english

the consensus seems to be:

Its bad but still not bad enough. They need things to get even worse before they will pull their thumbs out of their asses and stop sucking brown dick.

Still not as bad as England or the USA.

I live in Wales and it's comfy. Cardiff is miles better than any degenerate English city.

damn, the last seconds of the kid's life was caught on tape. that is eerie.

its hard to judge here in england. the pakis have been here longer than i have. all i have are the faint memories of my grandparents.

Fair enough, I haven't been to wales in years. Sadly though the fact remains: cities in england are no longer british cities.

I live in the country, yes. But I still have no idea where these roasties are finding these niggers to knock them up.

Newport is pretty bad but the rest of Wales may as well be another planet to England.

Ireland has escaped the worst of it despite being very pro immigration. Mostly because the crash left and housing crisis means we cant be as generous with gibs.

Outside dublin and certain parts of cork you wont find to many foreigners. Our prisons are overflowing with them though

We just have these tumours to worry about but everything else is fine, most people already absolutely loathe Muslims and they're only at 4% of the population.
Give it another decade or two and the threat of legal action or social stigma won't be enough to stop the Englishman from taking back his island.

I was in Bremen, Osnabruck, Cologne and Dusseldorf and I honestly didn't see that many niggers or muslims. Koln/Dusseldorf definitely had the most even though Bremen is considered a shithole (iirc).

Russians were everywhere though.

I often go for a walk to the neighborhood I was born in, instead of children in the street playing kirby there are drug dealers and prostitutes. No one speaks english and the local shops are polski skelp and jamaican fast food joints. Seeing the house in which I was raised become filled with foreigners makes me seethe with a rage I am scared off.

Are there explosions constantly? No
Are people being raped and physically assaulted constantly? No
Are there more niggers? No

Are there more shitskins and mudslimes? Yes
Are these people a burden on society? Yes
Are the majority of criminals said shitskins and mudslimes? Yes
Are there entire cities filled with said subhuman filth? Yes
Are these cities crime-ridden shitholes that should be bombed? Yes

Feel free to ask anything else.

t. belgian

any council estates. they live around the benifit scrounging women so they are breeding like rabbits

Many Volga Germans have moved back to Germany, ethnically German but speak Russian

East or West? My ~35k people home town in the east has 2 refugee centers now.

Some places look like Liggle Mogadishu in Norway.

In Norway, the government gives the municipalities money to host migrants. So you see them in the middle of nowhere sometimes. They eventually go to the biggest towns / "cities" .

Car fires have started to happen in Oslo, but the police are actually trying to do something before it spreads.

100% of all assault rapes were done by non-western men.

It's so boring here that we don't get a lot of them these days. It's manageable.
Actually, gypsies and criminals from Schengen area is a bigger pest.

my grandfather used to to talk about our towns main road. how you could walk to the shops with yourdoor open. kids would play in the streets ect. now it is called mini mecca by everyone. literally people i never met before know what mini mecca is. prostitutes and druggies everywere

well the surest route out of this is to cry for another two decades like you have for the last two.

>Art school

Change your major.

I can only speak for London really, but it's terrible here.

>Every other person is brown.
>Most of them are sub average IQ
>Most whites either ostracise you for criticising immigration, or are too scared to speak out
>Hard to know who you can trust
>People increasingly on edge
>Increasing sporadic violence, knife crime, acid attacks
>Terrorist pakis popping up ever so often

but according to libtards, if YOU have not been raped yet since yesterday, then you are imagining all mentioned problems.

This woman I know - a friend of my father who has become a friend of the family is one of the most kind, caring and even downright funny people I have ever known. Yet a few days ago we were talking about our town (we both grew up in the same place) and she was telling me completely genuinely that she was deeply troubled by the fact that when she was walking down the street she only saw white people. This is uncommon for the town we live in because it's become as diversified as the rest of the UK, but if it were me I'd be happy as anything to only see white people. She resented them for it. She was literally talking about how she hated these people because they weren't minorities. I had to hold back my powerlevel for obvious reasons but really I just felt empty inside. This is a white woman who hates her race, she HATES her race. Just let that sink in. She's unhappy that her race is around.

I don't know dude, I just don't know.

Yup and they count as people with migration background. So when you see 40% of thenewborns have parents with migration background a large part of that is them and them mixing with the normal germans. It's still not great even if we're realistically 'only' at 25% of the babies being mussies/nigs, but I think the situation will break down before it becomes a factor.

My grandad used to say the same, he used to leave to door open. But then he also used to say people back then didn't have much worth stealing from anyway

Did Saint Anders at least delay things? How's the countryside? I hope we can spring him from jail once the RaHoWa starts.

were used to our niggers

If you are not a student or work in the city wtf are you doing in that shithole?

What a cunt. I hope she dies soon.

no its more if you go to calis in person you will see east africans not syrian's like the refugee crisis meme likes to make out. there is a difference.

Living rent free and free food at my mum's.

> Belgian

Oh you poor thing. My girlfriend is Belgian nobility. We went walking through the shopping centers of Brussels during the sales. A fuck ton of Arab kids everywhere and mudslimes filling the streets. No whites left, I thought I was in Morraco.

Even the nobles don't give a shit about their country in Belgium. Y'all need a new revolution, you can barely even vote.

The first turkish migrant workers also arrived in Germany since before I was born, but you can still see them "expanding" their territory in real time, e.g. in Berlin. 10 years ago, some of the suburbs were still alright, but now you have muslim families moving out there from their crappy inner-city neighbourhoods, with the end result being that both are full with headscarf-wearing women and mosques.

The amount of immigrants might not be shocking to an American, but the number of them compared to 5 years ago has gone through the roof in my city.

East. I happen to have the luck that the area which I live in has been graced with several refugee centers, and suddenly you get regular police patrols, regular police actions, and city squares turning into hotspots for drug dealings and other criminal activity.

She's quite old and very obese (recently she couldn't get out of the bath without her husband lifting her lmao) but she's an incredibly nice person, she just has these views which are insane and suicidal. It's mind-numbing to me, I don't know what to do. The UK is fixable if people had the will and the want, but there's so much momentum behind the ultra-liberal progressive left that I don't know if it can be reversed.

>Seeing the house in which I was raised become filled with foreigners makes me seethe with a rage I am scared off.

That hit me right in the feels

Brussels has one of the largest percentages of Muslims of all the European cities. Fitting since it's the HQ of both NATO and the EU.

Most of those people here in Belgium are college kids and highschoolers.
Funny sidenote: these people go to schools that are in nice neighbourhoods and actually require you to be able to anything beside basic grunting.
So ofcourse there are barely any shitskins or niggers.

My friend who isn't that smart goes to a more shit-tier school and that one is filled with subhuman apes.
As in: 80% or more is subhuman.

Bikes CONSTANTLY get stolen, cars broken into and drugs being dealt.

Yes there are a few cities that are completely overrun and are pretty much a lost cause.
I live in a smaller village and there aren't any shitskins here besides the family that the entire village despises because their property is filled with trash and shitskin-spawn is running around in underwear on the street.

Luckily we have a semi-based goverment.
But not nearly based enough.

croaitsha seems the same for the last few years desu

worse than you probably think

Really depends where you are. I left school 4 years ago and in our year of ~200 people there were 4 muslims, 3 eastern Euros and about 5 east Asians. School (1500 students) had 0 black people (1 mixed race kid). Checked the website for my primary (elementary) school a while back and I only ever saw about 3 non-whites in their pictures (out of around 200 people). Nearest city is still mostly white with the largest minority group being Chinese (probably around 5%), then maybe another 5% Muslim/black.

Of course it all depends where you are though. I lived for a year in London and my area was around 50% black, 50% white, 0% Muslim (London is extremely segregated). Most of the Black people were first gen Ghanaians and Nigerians so they were mostly alright, no trouble.

Live in Vienna.
Before the "Arab Spring" we had one indian guy at school and I knew one black guy. Saw the occasional asian, and of course a boatload of turks.

Now, there are way more black people, you hear more foreign languages in all public places, when I go out to drown my sorrows with female friends they almost always get hit on from people who speak broken english at best and are always from Afghanistan, whatever-istans, or some other shithole.

I just hope our national railway network can provide enough cargo trains in the future.

I live in one of the 98% white counties in England.
Pretty nice here, but I've seen 2-3 different black people in the town in the last 2 years, I hadn't seen a single one in the 13ish years beforehand that I've lived here and I worry London's cancer will spread out depressingly fast.

It's lovely if you live in one of the bubbles that isn't really affected yet, which are a majority of counties in England, but there are too many cesspit big cities full of foreigners and not enough haste to stop the problem getting worse.

Every time I see one it hurts. I moved out of the city I was born in to get away from this.
People will only wake up when the water is up to their chest.

yeah same here, the pakis now own a bunch of local corner ships, pretty much all the taxi's and takeaways. the seed was planted wayy before out time. the problem is that they are established now and often have dual citizenships making then more advantaged than native people born in poor situations.

everything the same for me.

She sounds like about half the white people here desu, lad, including the obese part. They say that obesity correlates to dementia so that would explain something. There's the female factor too, although saying that my mum's one of the most racist people I know kek.

> semi based government

The fuck your do. In your welfare program you send money to non-citizen immigrants for their kids living in morocco , Tunisia, and turkey. In your constitution you vote for random locals who then elect shit councils who then vote for PM. Your king is a spineless pussy who buries his head in the sand as white woman get raped just outside off the Royal Palace.

You need a new Constitution, or a revolution.

My girlfriend and I were discussing - the only solution we could think of is mandatory military service for 2 years and if you refuse or fail out (like the moslems will) you lose citizenship.

user, why don't you call for a new constitution?

not so long 5 -6 year ago is was kinda rare to niggers but after fuckin civil war they flock germany under ''refugee'' camo

Speaking of Taxis, weren't the Paki Taxi drivers cooperating with the rape gangs in quite a lot of cases?

>it's literally nothing
Except Poland is soon to be an ultra catholic dictatorship, which is good and bad.
Good because democracy is a very flawed system
But bad because its just giving clergy more power

I feel like everything has been the same for the past 15 years, shitskin population slightly growing every year but no major change.

t.French countryside

I know women like that in America as well, its what happens when they get 60 years of heavy programming combined with never having the negative experiences to break it

I hate what a long game plan this is, but we've just got to keep riding it out because this generation raised on the internet isnt buying a lick of this shi
And I'm not talking 18-22 year olds now, they're still millenial fuckfaces as far as I see (27 here) but rather those under 15 now. They are going to be so radically different that it might be terrifying for these old fat ones what they end up seeing happen to their world in 10-15 years in their dying moments

it's going pretty good. pic related.

Poland is literally the only white ethnostate with a large population

Dreamer :D
Look up what migration background means.
And then realize the the 3rd gen is german now.

Its way worse then statistics show shlomo.

holy fug thats the truck from Nice right?

Well, sorry to hear that. In my hometown they're mostly at the train Station and Penny these days. As (((Kahane))) said, the way to real unification of east and west Germany is to get the east as 'bunt' as the west.

My mom is more racist than most of Sup Forums but her first experience with black people were when a bunch of them smashed her new car and threw a brick through the window. With her inside.

No niggers here but my noose broke so I am quite sad about it.

Where I live, it's gotten noticeably bad. Last year I actually remarked on the lack of niggers and pakis about the place. A year later and the place is coming down with them. Worst of all, they're never working. They're total drains. And there's actually white women hanging round them.

There hasn't been a day for about a month now that I haven't considered death. I don't know if i want to see what will come next.

racist mom was as a reply to that

Like I said, it's far from based but still better than most European countries.
A lot of flemish people lean strongly right.
But the cordon sanitair prevents the actual right wing political party from getting into positions of power.

>Your king is a spineless pussy who buries his head in the sand as white woman get raped just outside off the Royal Palace.
I agree. I am strongly against Belgium being a monarch. Our retard king is nothing more than an idiot who goes on visits and acts nice. While getting paid a shitton.

If you can't beat them, join them.

>tfw live in Berlin
>foreign languages everywhere
>barely anyone speaks actual german

it's sad, you either hear bad english in the "hip" parts of this shithole (where all the faggots and tourists hang) or arabic everywhere else.

got any proof?

but as I said, it doesn't matter either way, things will be decided long before that

Cowardly to kill yourself.

Better to plan slowly and painstakingly and coup or revolution. If you die then you die, but at least you die serving your country and honor.

Its bad and gotten a whole lot worse over the past 10 years

lol what, are you unironically talking shit about beating a team who's quarterback couldn't cut it as a starter for a trash PAC-12 college for more than a year?

>"Eine Person hat einen Migrationshintergrund, wenn sie selbst oder mindestens ein Elternteil nicht mit deutscher Staatsangehörigkeit geboren wurde.

themself or parents. then german without migration background.

Why not revolution or coup? You barely have a military anyway

yeah they were. i know in my town they doalot of drug running aswell. alot of paki herion dealers in general. but don't forget those cases were media hype, out own government has a worse record with child abuse.

London is filled with immigrants, and all these liberal voters letting them in live in places which just havent been effected

The worse is seeing more and more women covering their heads on the street. You get a feeling that society is moving backwards, that exists a (((bigger interest))) in creating this fragmentation.

And of course, women with covered head seldom times will marry/date outside their own culture, integration is a myth.

Worse is seeing so many niglets. So many "liberal" women having kids with rap-style African refugees and producing an offspring with remote chances of being smart or productive.

Its sad. The merchants are finally doing in West Europe what they already succeeded doing in the Eastern Roman empire, Egypt, Persia, Babylonia and US. Create a shithole where few want to live.

>"Eine Person hat einen Migrationshintergrund, wenn sie selbst oder mindestens ein Elternteil nicht mit deutscher Staatsangehörigkeit geboren wurde."

themself or their parents = 3rd gen full germany without migration background.

Gott strafe Kahane und ihre verdammte Stiftung
I still can't believe that insane bitch is paid for by the state

Because our media consists of CNN-tier shit that spews propaganda.
A lot of said population doesn't know what's really going on.
They're not nearly radicalized enough to commit coups.

Besides, what are we gonna fight with? Spades and pitchforks?

Let's just simply not talk about that

And what is america doing to stop their migrants? so far all that has happened is you have fell for the build a wall meme

Yes. White women are regarded as a trophy to knock up because it weakens whitey, nothing more most of the time.

Meanwhile most Turks or Arabs would rather kill their sisters or daughters if they considered dating a German. It's clear where this is heading yet women go along with it.

Higher resolution, you can see each individual muslamic ghetto

Does anyone have European crime statistics from recent years? Specifically broken down by type of crime and the race of the perpetrator would be nice too.
Anecdotal stories are pointless if we don't have the facts to back them up.

>We just have these tumours to worry about but everything else is fine

It's not as bad as SF or LA but not as good as suburban america.

I live in amsterdam, and I interned in Silicon Valley before.

The only problem is Dutch Niggers have much darker skin than US niggers, US niggers are partially bleached.

It's worse though. Take Bedfordshire or Buckinghamshire, they have huge concentrations of Muslims in Luton and Aylesbury respectively.

datashine.org.uk/

Here's an interactive census map.

to add:
no major terrorist attacks or anything like that in here, in fact i feel much safer walking home at night than in the US (although I never walked home at night in the US, because I'm not insane).

girls are prettier in california, dutch girls can be kinda fat - although there is a lot of variance in both countries.

Perfect way of describing it. And as with tumors the first thing is to realize that everything is anything but fine. And start radiation therapy, chemotherapy, surgical removal, the works!

I'm kind of lucky here in SJWeden, because I live in a small town mostly inhabited by SD-voters and nigger-haters. And if a few "immigrant-children" happened to move in here, we would most likely go full fucking 14/88.

Besides your medias, there is the fact everybody believes every single word written in the news without questioning anything. The fact that there is no real communication between people, everybody is basically spending its life alone. The fact that the average Belgian thinks the whole day about how to maximize its house value and that's it.

It's bad, but not still not as bad as it is in the US with niggers and spics everywhere.

>Doing consulting work in Milan
>Decide to sight see in Milan then Paris and fly home
>Niggers selling trinkets at every tourist spot in the Milan area (except the wineries, thank god)
>Thought I made a wrong turn and ended up in Algeria but I was just Paris
10 years made a lot of difference to europe in my perspecive. Honestly though, if I ever want to see the eiffel tower and feel safe at the same time I'm going to tokyo.

If I go to Europe and knock up white women and leave, they can't do anything about child support right? We need to do a Chad exchange program. Europeans & European-Americans go across the pond and use our accents to knock up females then leave without the risk of child support (aka mom's free ride). We'll need to get a community going so the kids have male role models who will slao their moms if they get out of line, but overall we cam dodge the risk of alimony cucking while restoring our population. Also the women can take advantage of whatever single mom gibs exist. We need to beat muzzies at their own game. Let the system we pay for go to our own children. who's in?