The left isn't so tolerant

>47% of liberals say their friendship would be strained if they found out their friend supported Trump
>just 13% of republicans say the same about their Hillary Clinton-supporting friends
The "tolerant left",

Yeah... give me a fucking break.

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/nearly-half-of-liberals-say-friend-supporting-Trump-would-hurt-friendship.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method
people-press.org/2017/07/20/since-trumps-election-increased-attention-to-politics-especially-among-women/
archive.is/pWQOK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I lost friends over voting for Trump, the scourge of leftism is real.. I mean, bros not just faggots and shit they just up and called me a Nazi and told me to fuck off

Fuck them.

I don't need a bunch of spineless cucks for friends anyhow.

Do you want to know if your favorite actor/singer/whatever is a conservative?
Google their name and see if they've made any political comments. If they haven't, they're conservatives.

From Milo's new book. But it applies to your friends too.

It's not that simple though. Finding out your friend is liberal is like finding out at worst they're a cringy sjw. Finding out someone voted Trump at worst is like discovering your friend is an at-right xenophobe

*alt-right

Perfect example is James Hetfield. If you know the guy at all it's plainly obvious what his political leanings would be.

In contrast to Lars Cuckrich he's made it a point to not make any political statements.

The left is just the new type of religious radical. Their bible is tolerance, and anyone who doesn't follow their religion is a heretic that needs to be converted, or killed if conversion fails.

yep

they're the mindless sheep that follow whatever is being parroted by people they perceive to be in power

Literally what trump supporters did during the election

They're immature. It's why they believe what they do in the first place,

The only reason people support Trump is because they're stupid and racist. This is the truth. It's not a fair comparison.

yes they did exactly as told

Same here man. I was in a groupme with about 7 other of my "friends." I posted a picture to my snapchat of Trump during his RNC speech, and they immediately came after me. Started calling me a brownshirt, racist, nazi, the works. I kept my cool though, and one of the kids eventually apologized, because he realized how much of a fag he was being.

>Have hippie best friend of like 4 years
>We are best friends, roommates and everything (not gay) and had the same political views
>2 years ago, get redpilled
>Me, newly enlightened try and redpill him HARD. Racemixing, IQ by race, da joos, the holocaust, no immigrants, etc.
>Tried this like 10 times, mostly while drunk >Fail.jpg end up getting in a bunch of arguments and called racist and an idiot

I still like the guy but we're not best friends anymore, I hardly see him. Most of my friends are still cucks, some neutral some SJWs but I keep my powerlevel hidden for the most part

you got it right, kid.

in my own experience, there is probably a deep seated feeling of inadequacy in their minds with regards to you being more of a man anyhow and and you played it well. pro-tip? their girlfriends already know they're going out with pussies....

stand your ground and literally laugh. wolves don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

Take a step back and look at what you said though. You'd have to be pretty foolish to actually believe what pol "redpills" you on. It's just a place where people can let out their angsty teenage emotions

You do realize this is because of the blatantly racist support he has online from people here on Sup Forums right?

>tell everyone I voted Trump IDGAF
>everyone is ok with it because I don't sperg out and calmly discuss things

I've found the best way to redpill people is to ask them to logically describe their beliefs. People are desperate to hear themselves talk and feel like their opinions matter. So you give them a floor to do that then ask them the right questions.

Liberals can't deal with criticism, they are weak and fragile like little children.

People who you don't agree with can still have valid points. Social shaming and ostracism aren't arguments.

This is the way to do it.

A few questions asked at the right moments is all you need to redpill someone. anything more and youre doing a disservice

More people should approach it that way. Too many trump voters call them leftist cucks without discussion. Use a screaming autistic frog to support your candidate if you want, but you don't have to become one

When it comes to informing other people, you can't just slam information into their face and expect them to accept it.

You have to make them think they discovered it themselves.

Largely the issue with liberals is that they, very literally, get all of their knowledge and information from television and media. This allows their perception of reality to be skewed by the media they consume. Basically, through the creation of false-stereotypes. Or a Matrix.

To fix these people, you need to unplug them from the machine. Get them away from television, away from movies. Show them what the harsh reality is, and they start to come around. Morpheus didn't just phone Neo up and tell him the world was a post-apocalyptic dystopia ruled over by genocidal robots.

He drew Neo in. Let Neo choose to follow the rabbit hole.

Pull them out of the matrix
Show them the truth as best as you can
Ask them if they'd like to know more
And let it be if they aren't interested in the truth

Some things have to be secret.

Like denying the Holocaust as i now do.

This

Depending on the country you don't even have a choice about it.

Questioning of any kind gets you thrown in jail.

That ought to be a red flag, but surprisingly it still falls on deaf ears.

If you truly believe the holocaust didn't happen then you may actually be retarded. I'm not even shilling, no shareblue

Not gonna lie, my brother came out of uni with thicked rimmed glasses and spouting muh russia muh daily mail and I can't help but want to shove his glasses down his throat.

Problem is that righty thinks lefty is misguided. Lefty thinks righty is stupid. Lefty is incapable of using Socratic method to understand alternate views.

>If you truly believe the holocaust didn't happen then you may actually be retarded. I'm not even shilling, no shareblue

The Holocaust never happened.

I am now confident of this after much research.

why do people just stop talking to you completely when you make an actual intellectual point? Like nobody even fucking trys to have an actual conversation like why does no one defend a point of view they parrot when challenged even the slightest on it.

Why are you even here?

>i'm an openminded, tolerant liberal
>won't tolerate or listen to anything that i don't already agree with.
>will censor/block/ignore/cut off all ties with anyone that disagrees with me, because i'm an intellectual that can't handle debate.

>being friends with libcucks
>not gassing them on the spot

This is a fun one. Anytime the lolocaust gets brought up I just mention the fact that Nazis killed 3 Jews every minute for 4 years. Its such an unbelievable stat to hear but based on the 6 million joos meme the math checks out perfectly.

This way I can make them question their own narrative while simultaneously coming off like I verify their opinion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method
Agreed.

see
>47% of liberals say their friendship would be strained if they found out their friend supported Trump
>just 13% of republicans say the same about their Hillary Clinton-supporting friends

Kek, you're literally zealots!

>Finding out your friend is a liberal means at worst they're a purveyor of deeply damaging beliefs about biology, a defacto enabler of terrorism and potentislly a black mast wearing feces chucking thug who attacks people from behind with chunks of metal and sets fire to public and private property.

ftfy

This only works on people who see you as literally being retarded otherwise they shut down like their brain is actually malfunctioning and its terrifying.

Well no shit OP

>leftits go on and on about how sexuality is such an important and sacred part of someone and how their choices need to be respected by others
>rage at people for "slut-shaming"
>the second someone disagrees with them politically they viciously attack that person for being a "virgin", regardless of whether or not it's true

>They ask for evidence
>I give
>Can't be bothered with that nonsense
Every. Fucking. Time.

Democrats are all judgmental, self righteous and evil.

A friend of mine hasn't talked to me since early November, at least partially due to my dislike of Clinton and lack of hatred for Trump. Makes me sad.

Holocaust is a flimsy lie, m80

>friend

A Share Blue straggler, eh? I thought you guys migrated over to T_D en masse because we didn't buy your bullshit.

It's true. My lefty coworkers have cut off friends for voting trump. I hide my politics for this reason, but I don't hate them for theirs. I just think they're dumb

My favorite insult was one of my friends called me "a husk of a nice Christian" for asking one of our mutual friends why only the Anglosphere had to accept migrants but other countries were allowed to keep their populations homogenous. It was funny because he's an atheist and his girlfriend is a ferocious feminist with a large number of friends that gang up on anyone trying to argue with her online.

They dont even respond when you ask them an actual question either
Ive tried a variety of different methods, vocal tones, typing styles, phrasing styles, anything i can think of i've tried to see which is the most efficient but the only way anything gets through anymore is to have a conversation with myself at them and then see them using my points and arguements a few days later usually.

I saw an associate (friend of a friend)

Avid commie, anti capitalist the usual.

Started his resistance gun collection.

I swear six months he was mocking anyone supporting the NRA. They have no idea how retarded they look/sound either.

Broke up with an American girl because of this.

For some reason she assumed I'd be some sort of pro-Hillary cuck.

>no shareblue
t. shareblue

test

I have to hold my tongue around a lot of my relatives now even though my general opinion of Trump is "he's not terrible" and my general opinion of Hillary was "she can't be reasonably trusted in the office of the presidency"

Those aren't even politically extreme views, but I can't even say them without fear of literally triggering some of my family members and sending them on a tirade about how Trump is the worst possible thing.

Saying that I supported his bid or god forbid voted for him would be unthinkable.

I'm a fucking libertarian centrist for god's sake. My most extreme view is probably that freedom of speech should be absolute except in cases where it can be shown that someone's speech is directly inciting violence.

Seriously, what the fuck timeline are we in?

I've tried this, I just get an tirades of emotional appeals and when I reply, "that sucks, but that's simply the way it has to be" I get looks like I just slapped their grandmother's ass.

Sure, it works on people who are open to discourse, but unfortunately many people aren't open to discourse at all and trying to appeal to their rationality is seen as a personal affront to them.

>tfw the only people in the Clinton camp who are more likley to say that they have no trouble respecting Trump supporters are either black, hispanic, or senior citizens
>tfw we constantly hear about how much Trump hates blacks, hispanics, and seniors
Really gets your noggin joggin...

Lol at the phaggots on here hiding their political stance for fear of losing friends; why the fuck would you want libtard friends in the first place? And I use the term 'friends' loosely here because anti-nationalist/Trump voters aren't exactly going to be good and reliable people to have your back. They're scumbags, do yourself a favour and purge them.

>in a debate about a false flag event
>give link full of supporting evidence
>"ummm user you're not doing much to convince me of your side."
>I just gave you a bunch of proof, just skim through the link
>"your arguing style isn't really doing it for me. You're not going to convince anyone like that you know. And you literally don't know me so don't assume what I do or do not know about conspiracies"
>Other people come in with "lol user you can't seriously believe that wow what is wrong with you, of course I didn't read that long article"
I wouldn't even care how dense they are if they didn't act so fucking condescending during the whole argument. JFC you didn't win anything or "achieve your goal of rising above the opposition" because you scrambled the argument around away from the topic and onto minute details of presentation.
This is why I never go on social media

common sense and sanity have never been common or sane.

>This only works on people who see you as literally being retarded otherwise they shut down like their brain is actually malfunctioning and its terrifying.

This.

I've driven for Uber and got to overhear people talking politics more than a few times, then hear how people spoke when the one non-ultra liberal left their group. They do often honestly view you as being retarded for your views.

You have no power here, kike.

It didn't happen. But it's going to.

What's your point? Right wingers also do the same shit
>it's only bad when liberals do it
Subhuman right wing 'logic'

Alt right is pleb tier and right wing enough.

Did you even read the OP?

*not right wing enough

Its hard to purge them because i used to be them. They arent scum, just misguided and naive. Theyre curable

The left polarized the entire world as hard as it possibly could. I don't think it's fixable in our lifetime and now it's guaranteed that neither party will get anything done because the other side will oppose it as if the world depends on it.

You do know most of us here are grown adults that have experienced the real world and formed a world view from it right?

anyone want to explain this?

>White Democrats and Democratic leaners are more likely than black and Hispanic Democrats to say it is stressful and frustrating to talk to people with different opinions of Trump. About three quarters of white Democrats (74%) say it is frustrating, compared with 56% of black Democrats and 61% of Hispanic Democrats.

>Among Democrats and Democratic leaners, whites, college graduates and liberals are among the most likely to say knowing a friend voted for Trump would strain their friendship. While 40% of white Democrats and Democratic leaners say this, fewer black (28%) and Hispanic (25%) Democrats say the same.

people-press.org/2017/07/20/since-trumps-election-increased-attention-to-politics-especially-among-women/
archive.is/pWQOK

It's pretty simple:
Rightists and GOPers have proven this election they easily, easily put party over country. They simply do not give a single shit if Trump destroys the country, lowers our standing in the world rapidly (as he has been doing) and completely defiles the office of President while enriching himself and his family.
So fuck no, I'd never be friends with a Trumper. If someone I knew voted GOP I'd punch them in the throat and make them apologize.

That is cognitive dissonance.

I beat you got a lot of ass whooping in school huh?

This. Even the most insane progressives genuinely believe that their ideas will improve the world. It's possible to come to an understanding eventually. The real enemy is the people acting entirely out of self-interest.

>Trudeau is only like 40
>he'll be on the media periphery for at least 30 years still, pushing communism at every turn

I try to be patient. Especially after reading Hitler describe the state of his own propagandized people in Mein Kampf. Don't blame the victim of the lie as he said.

>da joos, the holocaust

That's where you fucked up kiddo. The Jews have done nothing wrong, and the Holocaust almost certainly did happen. Although the statistics were obviously inflated.

How is that shocking? Trump's violent hate campaign lead to an epidemic of supporters roving the streets in search of muslims and gays to rape and lynch, and this victimization of marginalized communities is still on-going.