All "pagans" are obviously LARPing...

All "pagans" are obviously LARPing. However: are christians on here LARPing or do they actually genuinely believe in god?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism
youtube.com/watch?v=v5uR75rxgks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe in God.

>Flag

Sweden needs God more than anywhere else.

Idiot. Paganism comes under many forms and why wouldn't there be real pagans here? I for one, believe that the sun is "father" and Earth is "mother"

I believe in God, but I'm kind of alone over here

French churches are empty except for some really old people, and me

>I for one, believe that the sun is "father" and Earth is "mother"
That is some nigger level stupidity. Stop pretending to be deep and complex, nobody is buying your bullshit.

Bump

Pol is a Christian board . Only new fags don't know this.

Lurk Moar

Not anymore, christcuck. Look at me. I'm god now.

>Pol is a Christian board .

Hahahahaha!

Acknowledge white history undeniably linked to Christianity.

Belief in the stories not as important to me

Even if you believe in God and all of that stuff, you're pretty much LARPing as a Christian if you have a lot of Sup Forums-tier beliefs, like shitting on poorfags.

Prove to me that there's no god.

It's not LARPing when your belief is widely regarded as being socially acceptable.

Christianity has been popular for over 2000 years, that's basically proof that our God is real and the pagan """gods""" are fake.

A good Christian walks among the lepers. What better place for it than Sup Forums?

you dont larp when it comes to such serious matters

Delivered.

Which god ?

> LARPing

I can't prove whether there is a god or not and I most certainly cannot prove which god is the right one of if there is only one or many, but we need a banner to unite under to defend ourselves against the threat of Islam and Christianity is our best option in that case
plus: it is part of our heritage and has influenced western civilization both culturally and morally a lot more than the average atheist would like to admit

wrong picture, attached correct one.
>bad people exist
>god has power
>why does god let bad people exist
?? a) not all powerful or b) not all good
Can god make a stone so heavy he cannot lift it?
>itsover.jpg
If your christcuck is so good, why isn't the world perfect?
inb4 it's a test
Sounds like female logic to me. Are you a feminist?

Fundamentalist batpist

If the christcuck is the best option you've got, you lose.

I believe in God.

×CROM×

Christianity is a cucked religion that failed to protect us. Going back to some kind of paganism might be a good idea.

show me a better alternative then

Yes, people on Sup Forums """""""""'believe in god"""""""""""""""""" in the sense that they say he exists but never actually act on any of the tenets of the Bible or even go to church every Sunday.

Who decides what is bad? what YOU think is good and should be fair not god. God made a world with rules and laws even he does not break. ans what you call suffering is just part of it.

>Christianity is a cucked religion that failed to protect us
it succeeded before
what makes you think paganism would do better?
not to mention christianity, unlike paganism, already has followers to summon up for the cause

I do the Lords Prayer every morning, and every night and do believe in God

Every day I realize more and more that a Western world without God is doomed
It shaped us far to much to be so lightly thrown aside, because unlike non-Westerners we don't know how to live without Western values and we stray further and further every day from civilization

No, you're the one that has to supply evidence here. I could say there's a ghost looking at you right now, and you can't prove me wrong. That doesn't mean there's a ghost looking at you though.

Praise the Lord!

Sow your faith now before judgement day!

God allows free will to his creation. Mankind's greatest enemy is himself. All of the problems facing mankind are directly caused by mankind.

>God made a world with laws he cannot break
Then he is not god.
>suffering is good
Then go extinct; god says you have to suffer for hurting niggers.

I believe in God and I'm not alone in my church, because the US isn't as cucked as Europe.
>MUH 52%

>all of mankinds problems are caused by mankind
Then man can solve them and there is no need for god.

cheer up man, it's more likely 56%

why because its to hard for you lol. Going through hardship makes you strong like fire makes metal stronger.

Do you really though? Do you honestly and completely believe that the earth has some sort of spiritual life energy/femininesoul/consciousness or something, or do you just say that to seem deep.
Christians and muslims actually believe there God is real, in their minds it's as factual as Washington DC being the capitol of the US. I have never met a "pagan" who came anywhere close to that sort of sincerity, for them it was all a LARP, to enjoy some mystery in the world and impress other people.

Cultural Christian here. I generally follow most Christian tenets of morality (family values, sexual morality, etc), but I'm not exactly a believer, as I view God as a literal manifestation of human morality rather than a divine being. So, in a sense, the Church represents and enforces that morality by channeling the collective unconscious of civilization, or at least it's supposed to.
I also disregard desert goatfucker-tier """rules.""" Like the "don't insult bald men" stuff, and I find it impossible to both love my people and not hate those destroying it. So no 'love thy enemy' hippie stuff, either.

Sweden, Ukraine, Germany...

well Paris or "france" also, but they I don't know about them

H E R E S Y
E
R
E
S
Y

God created man--we could not exist without Him. His gift is that of life, and we can choose what to do with it. God guides us with His word, but we don't have to follow it.
I'm no theologian, but I think that would be the standard response.

If that were true, our problems would be solved by now.

we will just let you invade this board and give you a little bit more time until you get struck

inb4 its the same whats germany doing

You don't believe in God, you are not Christian. Stop lying to yourself and to others.

>hardship makes you stronger
Then the greatest hardship of all is knowing there is no divine hand to "guide" the world to it's correct destination; one must bear the weight of the now on his own shoulders and bring about change himself
I believe in dharma, the will of the universe. Do I come close to the requisite level of sincerity?

Not LARPing

Well, I would never claim to BE Christian. But I was raised with very Christian-inspired values. That's all I meant, Mario.

>love thy enemy' hippie stuff

I think it explicitly states you can kill them if they pose threat
Think the hippie rule stuff just applies to like someone you know who is dick

>56%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism

is this heaven? no. So htere always will be problems

>God created man
Except it's all but set in stone that we're evolved from apes.
>we don't have to follow his word
What makes it any different from Donald Trump's word then?

Whitey got in the way.

>Invade this board
You're getting your shitskins confused. I'm a Hindu pajeet; all I want is the same respect you give the chinks - not to be lumped in with mudshits and niggers.

I believe in god but I'm not a christian. I just don't understand how the universe could exist without a god so I believe in him. I also think it's interesting how of all things on earth I could have been born as, the trillions of other organisms, that I was born as a human, the only relevant species. I don't know about if there is an after life, I'm gonna assume that there is not. If I could find a religion that didn't contradict itself and facts like dinosaurs, then I would be that religion.

I believe Christianity was built by wise and intelligent men who knew God is a personification of truth and not a literal minded deity which exists somewhere.

Europa believes in god, theyre just cucked, and they're triggered because they are cucked, nothing else to see here. All just because Hitler didn't won this sob.

As long as you accept being an atheist it's ok I guess.

>has a cross on it

Yes goyim, all people proud of their white heritage are LARPers.

That's what I'm saying.

From America to France, onward Christian soldiers. We haven't forgotten you. I am seriously advocating for missionaries to stop going on mission impossible trips to shithole countries in favor of missionary trips to Europe, because I am all too familiar with your predicament.

If you had asked me that question a year ago I probably would have called myself an atheist. Now the needle has shifted firmly into the theist column. I still don't know if I would call myself a traditional Christian as I have been reading everything from gnostic texts to different occult books about the ancient mystery schools.

That or maybe I am just spending too much time on /x/ and am going schizo. Regardless people are correct when they say if you seriously go looking for god you will find him. Our society needs faith and works and without both, without god, we are doomed on both the individual and group level.

Sure, you can deify the christcuck. I want to know if you christcucks are as intolerant as the muzzies (which I know you are, because you're all semitic filth). Since you're not tolerant, I have no empathy for your extinct.

I wouldn't call myself an atheist either. I had a fedora phase, yeah, but I can't conclusively prove anything, either, so I guess I'm stuck being a centrist faggot. pls don't gas

>tfw no Kate wife to make a home with

>Pagans
>Got conquered and dominated by the Romans, who converted to Christianity, and tranformed Europe into the greatest civilization ever seen by mankind

It was only with the decline of christianity that we became vulnerable. We were systematically incrementally subverted. Our moral overton window was pushed, slowly over time, towards the degenerated state we are in today.

>Whitey got in the way
Pick up a history book

>muh other cheek
You were cucked from day 1 by a fucking Jew.

>has a leaf on it

>picks up history book
>reads about ancient india and all its glory
>picks up infowars pamphlet
>reads 3 paragraphs about american history

To be fair, I'm a huge Alex Jones fan. But there is a lot more to history than being white.

>I know you are as intolerant as the Muslims
Then why is it that in the Bible, man and woman are created equally, and in the Qur'an, Allah creates Adam, and races of different people whom Allah charges to Adam's command- which teaches at a religious level that some people are inherently created inferior. This philosophy that the Qur'an routinely demonstrates is why Islamic civilization is constantly in a state of despotism, as we see today, and Christian civilization wrote the Bill of Rights.

>"pegans"

What's the quotes for?

Who is she?

>anything whites do is larp
kys

I remember seeing lots of young christian traditionalists in a video about Génération Identitaire. You should join them or another Catholic/Right-wing youth group. Seems like a good way to find like-minded friends and maybe a qt traditional wife
>muh white heritage
>abandon the faith of your family and nation intertwined with your culture
>pretend to worship marvel superheros based on some scraps of lore from centuries ago

read it plebs

Kate Marsh is a character from Life is Strange who is a meek and modest girl, who is also a devout Christian.

>bible & quran say different things
Funny, because you're talking about the same book.
>Christian bill of rights
Ahaha the whole reason for the fucking bill of rights is because you christcucks chimp out every so often and the American founding fathers, which included quakers and protestants, had enough of that
>thinks he's special for saying people are equal
Ashok and Buddha did it before Jesus was born.

MPH is the man, I discovered him shortly after Jung and the two of them changed my world completely. For this thread how about one on the Bible and Christianity, although his ones on the kabbalah are great as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5uR75rxgks

>Be india
>Worship cows while starving to death
>Get cucked by muslims.
>Shit in the streets of said glorious civilization.
>Think white history is confined to the USA.
You've got a lot more reading to do.

this, getting rid of evil means getting rid of free will.

>Europe a civilization
Spotted the pan-Euro fag.
>Pagans conquered by Romans
Roman Empire was at its peak when it was Pagan, brainlet. It was Pagan when it conquered the British isles. It didn't became Christian until it was already in its decline, and Christianity did nothing but speed that up
By the way, your savior jew was only relevant because the pagan Romans ruled Judea at the time, and the zealot jews were salty about it and used Jesus the cuck-preacher to undermine them.
It's also worth noting that the way Christianity spread through the Roman Empire is exactly the same as islam and "organized degeneracy"/liberalism is spreading through western civilization today. Multiculturalism and tolerance, promoted by weak emperors like Constantine who were the equivalent of Merkel

Eliminate muh secret gnoledge faggots.

which anime is this? pretty redpilled mane

It only failed when Europeans started abandoning it. You can't abandon and shit on Christianity, let yourself get invaded by Muslims, and then blame Christianity for not protecting you as you get BTFO by barbarian hordes. That's on you.

>I remember seeing lots of young christian traditionalists in a video about Génération Identitaire. You should join them or another Catholic/Right-wing youth group. Seems like a good way to find like-minded friends and maybe a qt traditional wife
Those are called LARPers, and fuck them and their whores.

i think some larps and some dont

If they say meme shit like crusades when and shout heretics at the tiniest thing, its larpers

Yes

Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

The knowledge is not secret its available for anyone to read and learn. The problem is so few care. Most people can't even bother to read bible the book they claim to have faith in let alone other more obscure religious texts.

ghost stories, but you should find it under Gakkō no Kaidan
but watch the english dub because its fundamentally different from the japanese one

furthermore momoko is my waifu and you stay the fuck away from her

I kinda hate/don't understand the bible, because its written like a circle jerk, the lion has to be the "jelaous one". I don't get it.

>Bible and Qur'an are the same book
You haven't even bothered to read them. Tell an Imam or a Priest what you just said and they will tell you flat-out that you are wrong. You are repeating a lie that has been spoon-fed to you by militant atheists. I actually bothered to read the Qur'an to confirm my statements, so the onus is now on you to believe me or not. What I tell you is true.

What you say about the bill of rights is false too, because England had the Magna Carta, and Cromwell's rebellion, prior to the American founding. The Massachusetts Bay Colony prior to becoming part of America in the 1600s also had created a statement that inspired the Declaration of Independence when the English crown was impeding on their rights.

Finally, to your last point
>India took nothing short of Westernization from Great Britain to finally ditch caste systems, something that the West had been phasing out since Martin Luther challenged the Catholic Church and people realized that individualism is a valuable part of common humanity, as featured in the Bible. To tie this all together, I believe that God created everyone equal, and this was established at the beginning of time. Proclaiming that common humanity exists is special, because as you should know, there are constantly people who believe that some of mankind is inferior to others, hence, why there are so many despots in the world today.

Not even that guy but you totaly missed the point
Islam is stuck in the dark ages by its nature, Christianity leaves room for discovery, and had a reformation
Islam did not

thanks

ye, I actually already found my waifu, if you can call it that way

>I for one, believe that the sun is "father" and Earth is "mother"

B-but that's incest!