Ama

I'm transgender (mtf) and I voted for Hillary.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/topic-pages/incidentsandoffenses_final
apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you wish you were never born?

where are trannies getting violenced at in America? I literally never hear about any of it and am assuming it's imaginary caused by their need for victimhood and persecution complex

Have you tried to kill your self yet like the waste of meat that you are?

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

>Ask me anything.
Have you accepted the saving work of Jesus Christ into your life?

literally everywhere m8

It's like open season on us.

why haven't you killed yourself yet?
asking for a friend

>Ask me anything.
Why havent you killed yourself yet ?

nope, not anymore

did you cry when trump won and became your president?

at least i will no longer have my male parts desu

provide proof that isn't from thinkprogress, gimme a neutral source because I have yet to see one.

Questions:
Have you seen a psychiatrist? What did they say about your dysphoria?
Are you passable? If yes, is life as a girl ez mode? If no, why live?

I did.

oh hi mark

did you get suicidal tendencies?

sometimes

if his response wasn't obvious enough, he's trolling dumbass

same but honestly im glad she lost
because most people hate trannies and some of those people are just as crazy as we are and go into murderous rages.

not from that

What is 5 times 2?

When and how do you plan on killing yourself for being a subhuman monster? And could you do it sooner?

what has given you suicidal tendencies in the past?

It's not obvious enough because trannies actually believe that
nice meme flag >>>/reddit/

This is not reddit, we don't do AMA. Please leave.

>I'm transgender
Just an easy way to say a man with fucked up genetelia that has pshyhologic disorder.
Any how what is the point of voting for Clinton exacly?

I didn't know transphobic violence was a growing problem, er crisis. You victims always use such frightening language.

I'm genderqueer and I voted for Trump.

Hillary would throw the LGBTQ under the bus to appease muslims.

>most people hate trannies
persecution complex, unending and never-logical. No need for evidence when it's real in your mind
nearly an epitome of the current state of the Dem party, like pottery

but i still know both of you are trolls cause trannies don't go on Sup Forums, especially without posting proper proofs. Im not gay or nutin

The vast majority of trans killers are black (and the vast majority of trans homicide victims are also black)

the typical transgender homicide goes like this:
>black tranny goes to dark nightclub
>dances with black gang-banger
>they make out on the dance floor
>go somewhere (his place, her place, the club bathroom or a back alley) for sex
>he pulls out his/her cock
>becomes enraged
>strangles/stabs/shoots tranny

why dont you just buy a gun you fruitbowl
>growing crisis of transphobic violence
less than 2% of all hate crimes even target transtesticles
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/topic-pages/incidentsandoffenses_final

Not a question, but free counselling:

Just consider offing your useless gay life, faggot

What insane asylum allows you to slam on a keyboard? How often do you, after dilating your open wound, have to clean up the pus and blood? When is the an hero livestream?

cause guns are liberal kryponite

>Ask me anything.

do you think voting is a waste of time? only 11% of the electorate turned out to participate in this election, isn't that kind of sad?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

#I'mWithZir

>where are trannies getting violenced at in America?

nah man guidos and jocks still beat up homosexuals

give some literal proof. Even meme worthy news organization i dont care.
And i'm talking about america, not some village in bumfuck brazil.

If it's widespread this should be very easy, unless of course there's a conspiracy that causes people not to report on this stuff

>11% voter participation
Im calling bullshit, user

>mtf

Honestly that's just cliche by now.

On DoTR, would you prefer to be shot or hanged?

population = 323mil
votes = 62mil x2 = 124mil
so he was lying

>So you're telling me a degen is here shitposting in Sup Forums
>Even if Sup Forums was going to use their autism to rape your tight little ass and your post op vagina

You are one brave degen OP!
Commendable!

>all three posts by this ID taking differing stances
>all use meme flag
>same stupid picture in 2 of them
Dare I say it, is this one of those, /shills/?

and trump will throw us under the bus to please evangelicals. We're fucked either way, I'm just glad that it's not just killary racking up more presidential points.
You're fucking retarded. No one likes trannies, most people put up with us now but a lot still very vocally hate us. And I'm not a troll, why do you think trans people don't come here? This is THE den of degeneracy.

i think OP left guys
thread over, stop replying to it

SAGE

Oh brother

You bought into the fear campaign. We really need to be afraid of the right. Hillary would have been the most pro-LGTBTQ+ president in history.

i don't understand... and i chose this flag by accident one day. I'm 58 years old and am confused by the internet.
These pictures im posting are my grandsons

We're 1% of the population, hate crimes against us are going to be significantly smaller than any other because there aren't too many of us.

apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.pdf

I have seen a psychiatrist. I was diagnosed with gender identity disorder, bipolar disorder, GAD, and PTSD.

people vocally hate persecution complexed individuals.
people are weirded out by others with mental illnesses(unfortunately that is body dysmorphia)

but you're still a troll because an actual trans who believes he's of a persecuted group would post proof of said persecution.
You are still not posting anything of substance and will continue not to so i'm going to continue rightfully calling you a troll and declare this as a big nothingburger

Are you aware that Hillary rigged the primary election so Bernie Sanders didnt have a chance? She shouldve been kicked out of the running and her friends running the primaries should be in prison with Hillary

that's a good reason to not post proof.
One could almost assume it isn't real and is merely imaginary.

Also if it weren't more obvious a troll, trans people are far far far less than 1%
i guess if you try to lump yourself in with whatever other gay groups you need to in order to feel better than maybe you could say 2%
but your still a troll with consistent non-proof

Do you feel represented by SJW and their typical "arguments"? Do you actually believe that normalizing transgenderism or making it "hip", or in general putting it in the limelight of political discussion is in your best interest?

It's never a waste of time. I live in Texas and I always vote (D).

I don't have a persecution complex. That's just how things are. I don't really care anymore.

I do feel represented by SJW and of course I feel normalizing transgenderism is in my best interest.

your a low effort troll, you could've at least made this interesting.
would've been more fun

I'm from Texas too! It's pretty alright honestly.

>AMA

Why don't you take your ama bullshit back to r e d d i t faggot?

Except I'm not a troll you fucking mongoloid, please check your autism.

It's really not.

can either of you post proof of persecution
I want to be on your side but you won't let me if you don't give me ammo to use against other people

How big is your dick, miss?

idk I live in fag city so it's not so bad here but I can imagine the entire rest of the state is pure garbage.
I don't really get persecuted I avoid people and if I did I doubt there would be "proof" that I could just upload.

What do you do when your balls get sweaty?

Do you believe your disorder is congenital or acquired? In the former case, what benefit do you think is there for you if people are forced to concede that anyone can play choose-your-own-gender without consequences?
These people are well on their way to trivializing illnesses like yours, and in fact they are prone to considering them hardly an illness at all. Do you accept being treated like you chose your condition like one could choose their favorite brand of clothing?

i meant proof throughout AMERICA
just one, please

but you already knew that, im one step ahead you troll
You're a psyop to get people to think that trannies are topic shifting morons who are incapable of arguing for their side.

Trannies will prevail despite your racist evil doings

Ya it is.

>and if I did I doubt there would be proof that I could upload
you could upload the police reports.

Is it true that a strong desire to chop off your own genitals is perfectly sane?

Enjoy.