en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he looks more Slav than Aryan
but definitely white

looks like a white kid with his hair cut

I don't care how white those gypsies look

Looks like a fucking gypsie.
get your eyes checked

would it be ok to breed from a yazidi from the whitee nationalist point of view?

even if they are not white, they look white, and you would probably create a white looking child with one

you guys should read about the Yazidsi if you've got a chance.

Pretty fascinating group. Worship Telek Maus, doesnt afraid of anything.

pic VERY related

with a yazidi*

>t. never seen a gypsy
Gypsies look and are Indian.

They probably wouldn't approve of it. You can't become a Yazidi via conversion, race mixing would just be them flushing heritage down the toilet.

also it's yezidi, I don't know why people always change it. well I do, but I'm guilty of it myself so figured would clarify

they'll have to if they are the verge of extinction at the hands of isis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis

according wiki it's either.

yazidis are satanist kurds
technically aryan/iranian but shitskin in practice

it looks like some of them have bred outside of their religion because some look darker than others.

race mixing with a non yezidi would be contributing to their own extinction. kinda like how Kike women birth kike spawn, but kike men don't unless it's with a kike woman. there's a lot of similarities between Kikeism and Yezidism actually, even down the penis mutilation

according to yezidis it's yezidi

Satan is Judeo Chrsitian concept. You could make the case for them being Luciferians but they are certainly not Satanists.

check'd. and I'm sure some have, but their offspring are no longer considered Yezidi

Isis couldn't have gotten whiter looking girls without raiding Europe directly

Isis was selling these for 100 bucks each, extremely cheap prices

Yezidi sex slaves fetched a premium. As to attaching a $$ value to that, I can't say. but IS most definitely not offering "cheap" prices relative to the other sex slaves they have for sale.

might be extremely cheap compared to wherever you buy your sex slaves from but I really doubt they're just handing em out for cheap. especially when you could charge more