I hired a White Hispanic to paint my room XD

I hired a White Hispanic to paint my room XD

I fucking pay him 0.8 dollars/hour. And listen to this. The room he painted had old shitty cables in it. I fucking told him that he cut them, so eventually he won't be gettin paid for previous week's job.

Yesterday he came apologizing for those cables and brought me some shitty Mexican tequila for it XD

Those fuckers work for free bros, this is golden

Here I took a picture of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_painter_and_decorator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beaner or not, you seem like a prick of the highest caliber. If I worked for you and you refused to pay, I'd burn down your shitty 1950's era bundle of sticks with some nails thrown in after I stomped your obviously limp wristed having ass into the ground. Whites are supposed to set examples of how other races should act. You're just being a pole smoker because you can, a petty tyrant, a sad little boy. Thanks for portraying us as bad people. There is a reason whites are better, you just failed to make the cut. Sucks to be you.

Best topic on pol

You sound mad bro that I'm getting a good deal. I think he's illegal anyway.

Thanks

Nice pasta faggot, the other day he was polish.

he still win more than me
Just fuck my shit up

Thats why I had to post it again he keeps taking it XD

That polish guy pisses me of talking about zloty

>Mexicans workers are so polite and nice. They apologize for their mistakes and even offer gifts to express their regreat
>Mexican "workers" are lazy and bad at their jobs. They are rude and will rob you the moment you leave them alone
So which one is it?

XD good shit i will hire some mexicans too

thanks for the tip

XD

This guy a White Hispanic. Like your number 1

My dad hired a indo-mestizo one time for his farm who might have been illegal and he was like number 2

If you tried not to pay me, I would attach a lien onto the home.

>XD
You have to be 18 or older to post here

>white hispanic

>being this new

OP's a fag
XD

Bro if you know what a mechanic lein is you are making more than the 0.8 dollars/hour I am paying

I wonder how many jewish genes you got, people like you are the reason why is your country becoming a shithole.

That's because white hispanics are cucks, a mestizo would have tried to kill you if you didn't pay

DNA test said

>white hispanics

she is fucking your gf

Stop taking pictures of your dad wile he's doing work, Marco.

My gf is a lesbian for a White Hispanic XD?

Do you hire illegals or China people in Canada?

That's a pole m8. I think he's a cousin of mine actually.

No, it's a white hispanic. How many zlothy does your Pole cousin make?

>0.8 dollars/hour

Fucking KEK!

XDDDDDDDDDD
Now get back to r/t_d

Let's be honest Pablo, the people that immigrate here from Mexico AREN'T your best. I've talked to plenty of Mexicans while vacationing in Mexico and they all seem to agree that the people who hop the border are literally peasant-tier.

>Using the term "white Hispanic" unironically & outside of census data context
>Using fractional dollars instead of saying cents
Nice proxy flag you got there Chino

I am American born and bread. You are just mad I make great deals, Chino

It's bait, OP's image was saved from Sup Forums, check the fucking filename.

there is this mexican spic i work with. He told me they have a joke in mexico. He said that the only way the idiots can make money is if the cross the border to sell oranges. I forgt the actual neme he used. It was beener language

I had to save it and edit because a Pole keeps posting it about a Ukrainian he hires, copying my story

Haha sick bro

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

>XD
Did you even let the guy know you were gonna take a picture of him? You could serve jail time if he didn't allow you.
Either that or this is bait and the OP is a huge faggot

you're a piece of shit OP
He is a hard working man and if he did the job he deserves your shekels.

Ok sorry I just wanted to show Sup Forums what White Hispanics will do

He cut my cables. It was real to him

>all these liberal moralfags

They will die in the ancap future. Good work, OP. He was a moron for not taking photos of the room before he started working.

Hispanic isn't a race

Hispanic basically means mestizo
the amount of actual white hispanics is literally insignificant

That's obviously a British house, I can tell

>white hispanic

nigger he is brown as mud

No, it is in New England. Must have some influence it's an older house. Family makes good deals so we can have nice things

He is White Hispanic. Lighter than the other day laborers at Home Depot

b8 but pay him for the work if youre telling the truth, dont be a jew

>He is White Hispanic. Lighter than the other day laborers at Home Depot

and Dekendrix Laquan is lighter than the other niggers but it doesn't make him a 'white african' you fucking idiot.

You're just jealous I can get a better deal of the high end labor in this country

Calm down, this is a 100% troll post. The same thing has been put on Sup Forums before, but the theme was "Pole hires Ukrainian". The same photo, the same fake story.

you are a degenerate and will die on the day of the rope. blacks and browns have no business here and the only interaction you should have with them is telling them to leave or beating them.

I fucking hate americans

No the Poleish man is always trying to copy it, with his story about the vodka. And a Ukrainian man who works for zloty. It is so fake

I am making him work for free. Actually, he is paying me to work for me bro.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_painter_and_decorator

You sure that's a picture you took?

you're a nigger dude

Hey so how's that, my White Hispanic worker must be an illegal in Britain before

I remember a Pole posting this saying the same shit making fun of Ukrainians

Told you it was a British house

oy vey you sure saved those shekels!

call ICE on the beaner after hes done working for you for free

T. Nigger

He is a copyer

It's how we fucking get rich

Yeah maybe I will, get free work and tequila

found the kike who rather makes shekels out of poor peoples misfortunes rather than hiring American

Careful German user, that sounds like hate speech

This, OP is a faggot

>protestant thinking

XD
Back to bed kiddo