So we all hate Drumpf now? It's decided? What happened?

So we all hate Drumpf now? It's decided? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

cripplechan.net/leftypol/index.html
trumptwitterarchive.com/
reddit.com/r/4chan4trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are organized against the orange clown. Didn't even last 6 months before turning into a neocon

yes, ignore the obvious Trumpshills

Their globalist neocon Jew puppet is finally getting impeached. He's the same or worse than hillary, at least she had some competence

leftypol pls go

o look. a cognitive dissonance thread.

leftypol doesn't exist, it's just a shill tactic. As is co-opting the word "shill" in reference to Trump supporters (i.e. Sup Forums) as can be seen here Don't forget to sage friends.

Nah, we still love him. We knew he was kiked since the 70s but we didn't care. We just wanted to watch the rest of the Tribe and all you lackeys squirm and sob.

>Drumpf is owned by jews but who cares!!!!1!!!
At least hillary was competent

>leftypol doesn't exist,

>cripplechan.net/leftypol/index.html

Hillary was competent. Drumpf is a clown. We're onto your tricks, shill.

"Drumpf" is a Germanophobic slur proliferated by that Mr.Bean looking fuck John Oliver.

Get out of here liberal reddit douche!

I regret voting for mango mussolini.
Every.
Single.
Day.

the only true way to defeat the Jew is to surround yourself with good based Jews, so they cant scream anti Semite.

>At least hillary was competent
LOL!!!!

And I'm not saying we shouldn't care that Trump is associated with Jews. But it was either him or another 8 years of an Alinskyite retard in office that would've DEFINITELY granted amnesty to all of the illegal beaners and thereby signing our white nation's death warrant.

Competent at what? We would have probably assassinated Assad by now and probably be shopping around a Turkey regime change attempt or some other bullshit

And we would have already signed the TPP, and would be shipping more pallets of cash to Iran, India, and NK

Whatever dumb sounding shit Trump says and no matter how many hissy fits the establishment pitches because he’s firing deep state assholes, we’re still better off.

>Hillary was competent.
>At least hillary was competent

Is that your high school word of the day?

She wasn't the best, but she was basically the same thing as the orange clown after he sold out to the jews. At least she had some idea of what she was doing

Honestly I think he's doing pretty well, it's always quite difficult to get every portion of the government to work with you and get things done which I knew was going to happen when I voted for him. I think people that believed trump was going to complete his campaign promise in the first year are delusional. He's still got 7 and a half more years to accomplish his objectives. And even if he isn't able to, the fact alone that he kept the presidency from hillary is a huge win alone. Also, I'm seeing lots of gang banging wetbacks getting cleaned up in my area (Los Angeles) which is an excellent start in turning the tide in this liberal infested shit city.

>So we all hate Drumpf now?

>Drumpf
>sbsample

kys shill

his base is with HIM NOW, more than last MONTH, according to a reuters poll, but YOU think we all hate him....

>after he sold out to the jews.
He never "sold out to the Jews" because he has always been Jewed. You would have to be a complete dumbass to have thought that Trump was going to be Adolf 2.0. Nobody that was serious about his election thought that he was going to be a savior of the white race. He's a stepping stone in the direction we wanted to go and we got it.

>At least she had some idea of what she was doing
Like what? The standard establishment politics? Are you retarded? She had more scandals under her belt than every Shlomo from here to Tel Aviv.

He hasnt locked her up.

he is a degenerate
trumptwitterarchive.com/

She was a warmongering asshole, and I'm not talking about the "bomb a syrian airbase" type of warmonger, I mean a witch who expressely stated that she wanted to get Putin the fuck out of Syria. Trump has a long way to fall yet to reach her level

Something to do with Russia and being a puppet. Also, the man is fucking stupid and gets pretty annoying to listen to.

How's he acting like a neocon, faggot? fpwp

Locking up Hillary is a procedure that requires precise calculations. If he jumps the gun he can face massive repercussions of other cucks of the establishment. Timing is everything with hillary and the timing is not now that's for sure. If he's going to take her down, he must ensure he takes them all down swiftly and somewhat simultaneously.

Yet another libtard bleeding from the asshole and screeching "It was her turn" autistically.

SAGED and REPORTED

Fucking kys, shills. Nice slide thread.

Stop engaging the shills in their slide threads, please. It covers up the real threads.

WHY DID WE LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES?????

>shills
posting his twitter archive is shilling?
wew

Sage

Do you guys honestly think that you will be able to sway anyone's opinion here? You have to realize that a large portion of the people on Sup Forums that have been here for a while used to think like you faggots do and progressed politically rightward. The rest of them were always leaning right. You retards will not win because you aren't the "cool kids" on the block anymore. You have demonized everything that you aren't fond of in not just the political realm but the moral, religious, social, sexual, etc. realms as well and positioned yourselves as the new status quo. But you sowed the seeds of your own fate when in the 1950s and 60s you made being "the bad boy" and the "rebel" the new cool.

Well guess what the new "bad boy" and "rebel" are now?

How much do you get payed? Sage

reddit.com/r/4chan4trump/
Data collection?

Agreed. Drumpf is a retard. How anyone could support him is simply beyond me.

>liberal Reddit douche!
Please fuck off r/the_donald