WE need to PROMOTE this movie as much as possible

Not mock it. If we can get the word out that africans/blacks are being held back by whitey. And that they can build empires like this in africa. THEY WILL NOT MIGRATE. And some africans already living in the west will move back to try to make this kind of country happen. Don't mock them. LET THEM BE KANGS! Let them live their dreams in their home countries! Their IQs are small enough they will actually believe this.

agreed. we need to pro-KANGS and Afrocentrism. its the only way to stop the invasion.

BITCH, I gots free housing and welfare, and I fuck all your bitches. Why you gonna think I would go back to a fucking mud hut and shit? ha HA

Niggers don't have enough ambition to improve their own neighborhood, much less move to another continent and start a civilization.

They'll just talk that "we wuz kangs" shit without actually doing anything regardless of how you react to this movie.

The only kangs they'll try to be are welfare kangs

Yeah but if we rally behind DIsney to force them to show this on african tv and in african schools, a few months after it comes out in theatres, all the africans will not leave for european gibs, they'll stay and try to make their country like wakanda, or they'll literally believe that wakanda exists and will try to find it.

its the only way to keep them quarantined.

>africans doing work
>africans thinking about the future
kek

No, we just need a lot of rope

this guy gets it

>niggers will toss their welfare checks in the bin and pay for a trip over to africa, and get a job and place to stay in advance

You clearly don't know anything about the average nigger.

they just need to play it on a 24/7 loop for them on tv for motivation.

The only way we have a chance of getting them to africa is paying for their trip and setting them up with a living and a place to stay for them.

I'm talking about the blacks in africa for the most part. The one's here who are over the top KANGS (like the ones that shot the cops last year, and upper level members of BLM) will move to africa.

>niggers work to achieve anything
There was only one flaw in your plan

>motivating blacks

This.

Though gassing them would be more efficient.

Just lock them up in the welfare office and gas them through the ventilation system.

>Let them live their dreams
"their dreams" has nothing to do with action or work, OP

>If we can get the word out that africans/blacks are being held back by whitey.
They already believe this.
>And that they can build empires like this in africa.
They don't *want* to build anything. They *want* gibsmedats.

YEAH NIGGAS
WE WUZ KANGS N' SHEIT.

I actually can't believe Sup Forums memed a literal WE WUZ KANGS concept into a major motion picture.

this.

Yeah it's beautiful. except that kirby created the concept in 1966 or so, that wakanda was the most advanced civilization on earf.

Kill yourself, BlackPigeonSPeaks. Fucking BLACKED promoting Jewish shill

No if you empower the niggers they'll only want more gibs. Refer to farmers in South Africa. If they understand they never built shit and deserve nothing they can begin to have an honest conversation about how to do better. It they think they got cucked by whitey they'll focus all their time on gib gettin

SLIDE
L
I
D
E

Fuck off libfag nigger. It's a character from a comic book so niggers did not feel left out.

THATS IT! Niggers will ALWAYS be niggers.

>Niggers
>Office
He's gonna wonder why no one else is at work

Nah they''ll make more of these bullshit movies.

U Wuz Dick washers, not kangz