Polish girl gets browned

Some months ago Polish anons posted about Magdaleny Zuk who """""""""traveled"""""""" to Egypt alone without her bf. Before leaving Poland she was a normal girl, but after a couple of days in Egypt she jumped out of a window and was a complete mental patient.

Has any new information surfaced? Did she sexplore the local wildlife, was she sexplored by the local wildlife, was she tagthesponsor'd or was it just an accident????

Cyka blyat kurwa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krzysztof_Rutkowski
youtu.be/9F96ux50oXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats up with all these polish girls getting BLACKED

>when you go to Egypt to have some adventures but you end up getting manventured by the local :^)

>whats up with all these polish girls getting BLACKED

To be honest I think it's because Poland like Russia are shit countries where they care too much about money and how to be western. Of course they have a fucked up sense of what being western is so they just do what they see in movies and tv-series.

inb4
>Poland is our last hope
>saviors of EVROPA
>Based Korwin

Anyway, I was more interested in news on this particular case than discussing the pol meme that is Poland, but I guess slut shaming Poland is fun too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
>African Immigrant gives aids to 40 Young Polish Girls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krzysztof_Rutkowski
>Later in his career, Rutkowski rescued many kidnapped people, including Polish women who had married Muslim men and could not escape the harsh reality of the Middle-East and wanted to return to Poland, but were mistreated and detained by their husbands and families.

>Polish women who had married Muslim men and could not escape the harsh reality of the Middle-East and wanted to return to Poland, but were mistreated and detained by their husbands and families.
I hate Islam.

>how to be western

hell no nordnigger

>who had married Muslim men and could not escape the harsh reality of the Middle-East and wanted to return to Poland

no, it's a one way ticket

this woman is so beautiful that I have genuine anger she is throwing away 10,000 years of genetic evolution for her children

a good slav is a dead slav

praise arabs

>I hate Islam.
Shouldn't you rather be hating the "muh traditional polish women" who drops all their traditional values at the chance of some Arab oil money?

He has a point, many easterners have a fucked up idea of being western and money. It's lingering cold war propaganda that has taken a very deep hold of our mentality, since US cold war propaganda towards the last 20 years (our parents time) was very strong.

I had a very objective view of the west and no desire for materialism, since my dad was 40 when I was born and he witnessed both the strong Soviet and strong US periods, developing an idea of his own.

>Me on the left desu

poland, stay away from muslims.

>all these polish girls

I've seen like two this month. Am I not lurking as much as you Mongol?

We really need a coal burner registry.
Imagine finding a polish qt at who you thought was conservative but then turns out to give you AIDs.

there are always plenty of insecure betas

Polish women are mud sharks but Polish guys and dumb fat Americans that fetishize Poland swear they're not when the reality is that Poland is one of the most homogenous nations on earth and naturally can't race mix. Polish women abroad show how """loyal""" they are to Polish men and culture.

And to anyone who gets offended, this isn't a Polish problem, I'm just annoyed that people think that being Polish will somehow prevent women from being degenerate

Same thing could be said for Japan. All the chinks and weebs here swear up and down that Japan and Japanese women aren't degenerate.

You are redpilled, Nordbro. women will be the same regardless if they are from 'muh traditional pooland' or any other country.

Eastern Euro women literally marry Chinese men. They more than willingly eat camel shit and fuck 12 year old boys for fat old billionaire muslims. All white women are disloyal whores. Stop putting them on the pedestal. The only way to save white women is to stop protecting them. Let them suffer their consequences and stop the state from supporting them with your labor and taxes.

It's all women that are given freedom. The only women you don't find doing this are Muslim women because they would get murdered.

Or excommunicate them or do something.

It's impossible though because guys are collectively willing to look past anything. There will always be a beta who will happily raise Jamal's kids

who the fuck cares

fuck off this cunt had dyed hair and brown eyes. Shes a fucking shitskin herself

This. im from a muslim country and a rich relative of ours is married to three ukranian women.

agreed lad. Eventually they will start to see a trend and come around. Also stop categorizing women. Some white women are whores and some are not, gotta find one that fits you. Let the mudsharks go get aids and tell all their friends about it.

Racemixing is the future for Europe, there is nothing wrong With it. Mixing with african and asians makes our People stronger and our genepol more diverse, a higher population is also great for the economy

Just a vapid roastie with 1000 selfies from complementary angles.

Not that you should ever listen to
>muh anecdotes
but all the Polish girls (and that's quite a lot since I'm way too NEET to ever find a decent Norwegian gf) I've talked to say the prefer Turkish and Arab men over blonde men because they are exotic and a lot more attractive.

Of course I probably talk to the Polish women on the more "mentally damaged" end of the scale, considering that I've met them online

>10,000

Try a million.

But did they find out what really happened to her my emigrated kurwa friend?

>check thread
>no story
>just another cuck fantasy thread

R U a mutant?

Shut up jew

>Doesn't even have the mental capacity to google the name

People who hide their head in the sand instead of acknowledging the problem are just as bad as the """""adventurous modern independent""""""" women

youtu.be/9F96ux50oXs

While you're right, I disagree about letting them reap what they sow. They're children, and you don't let children run amok and destroy their lives. You discipline them.

>when a polish girl gets browned it makes the news worldwide
>a "western" girl gets browned literally every second

Rly makes u think

Jap women are the most disloyal on earth and none of them breed until they're in their 30s. weebs like that they're disloyal and shit on their own men and heritage though because it makes them feel like nigger chads

Toll paid I guess

BTW about Simon Mol and antifa in general, this pasta, it's probably legit, written by a former antifa girl:

wykop dot pl/wpis/22872885/neuropa-antifa-aids-truestory-i-bekazlewactwa-hist/

Nk someone translate it.

tl;dr version: antifags are hypcritical scum, those Polish girls that Simon fucked were sort of bullied into it by him using racist card, or at least that's what they claimed, lots of them had bfs, hehe, and he basically used antifa to get money and fuck women.

All weemen are hypergamous, wherever they are from.

You can't correct these cunts without force though. And if we use force the government comes down on us hard.

And even then, when they come to the West on vacations they ride the carousel (and some only do anal and oral because they need their hymen intact to not get murdered in mud land when they marry).

LEL, captcha legacy: wood avenue
KEK

Which country are you from? How does that work, the marriage with more than one weemen there?

We know how to tame it.

1. Religion. Fearing god for their adultery.

2. Physical force. Worldly authority.

As long as there is no consequences for their actions these cunts are going to keep doing what they are doing because there is literally no repercussions for them.

First Poland stands firm against EU demanding imports of subhumans. Now this. Totally not a coincidence.

polish girls cant resist

>or at least that's what they claimed
Not a single convict in US prisons have done the crimes they are sentenced for, or at least that's what they claim

Gentlemen, man the fuck up and tell your woman that she's being an ignorant cunt when she wants to travel to exotic destinations without men.

My girlfriend went to south africa for work. I analysed her itinary, spoke to the organiser about security, and we started going to the gun range together (too short for real training for the trip in question, but you've gotta start somewhere).

Women are the same everywhere. They only want resources and have no loyalty or principles. It's just biology.

Nobody leaves their partner behind to work internationally if they are serious.

She fucked an Afrikkaner chad, I hope you realize that.

She fucked a whole boat of them chads

>She fucked an Afrikkaner chad
Is there even any shame in that

When you're the one getting cucked, yes.

I mean, we're talking the genetic peak of humanity here. The chads of chads.

Honestly can you even be mad

a few pounds of C4 would do that boat good x

The Afrikkans aren't the genetic peak of humanity.

She fucked an Afrikkaner chad
She fucked a Boer-descended South African white? Source please

Did you just write the wikipedia article about the polish detective?

THE ABORIGINALS ARE THOUGH
Australians are glorified lumberjacks
go chop tree , motherfucker

Hungarians are based af

>coal barge
The fucking ironing.

Wouldn't mind watching my girlfriend testing his coal engine if you catch my drift ;;;;;;D
t:a german

Polish women are either racist as fuck or the most degenerate race mixers imaginable, they don't have a middle ground

I assume the race mixers are rebelling against their conservative society or something

Spain and Italy are probably the countries where girls hate niggers the most

Soon you will have some grown nogs Hans.

Why do abos all have the one face?

>Spain and Italy are probably the countries where girls hate niggers the most
Thanks for the redpill!!!

Women will be women no matter what country they're from.

>authority

Not many people know this but the act of "stalking" is a crime here in Portugal. You know, things like saying "would you like to have coffee with me?" or "can I have your number?".

Imagine the penalty for a slap. Our luck is that not many women know of this.... yet.

Same face they gave the monkeys in Planet Of The Apes. They should have just used the abbos and saved some money on makeup and special effects. They already had that desired feral gorilla look.

>Dyed hair
>Brown eyes

Not even Norwegian, you dumb slavniggers.

She's ugly, nothing of value lost.

where do they poop?

Just because she's not pigfat and obese doesn't make her beautifull, in Norway this dyke is way below average.

>tfw no flat-chested giraffe gf

you know for that man to give all those girls HIV he had to be fucking them in the ass, or fucking their vaginas so roughly there was tearing

>Spain and Italy are probably the countries where girls hate niggers the most
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

american women are literally fucking niggers in the millions

This

If theres a nazi registry, there should be a slut registry. Virgins deserve protection and roasties deserve shame.

Jap women are degenerate, they just dont have many mongrel kids in Japan

They go to other countries to shit out elliot rogers

t. Shlomo Kikenberg of the (((United Nations)))

And why are their names always Magda?

I've heard they have "cut loose" syndrome where in other secular countries they go to insane levels to reject their tightly wound catholic culture.

It's not 10,000. It's 40,000 (+200,000 if. including her neanderthal DNA)...
:(

>Reading this thread
Doesn't it eat at anyone that your own women would sell you off for some degenerate dick? Nazi girls were taught to and likely still believed that the german race was superior yet after the war they spread their legs for americans, even if they were black.

We're expected to believe that women are wise when it comes to sexual judgement but it seems in these cases they aren't. No loyalty to the tribe, no proper sense of superior or inferior men. Something seems fundamentally wrong in the psychology of it all.

We need to focus on destroying our own economies. This benifits us in many ways.
>No longer attractive to immigrants
>No gimmiedats for internal parisites
>Break down of economy & law will drive females to more traditional roles.
>Possible chance to expel jews.
>Bankers and politicians lose influence.
>Unprepared low IQ types will get culled
>Forign aid will dry up
>hard right comes to power
>hard left gets destroyed

>genetic evolution

What are you talking about?

>You discipline them.

And you do that by punishing them.

Considering intelligence is 60% genetic, yet women STILL choose to breed with drug dealing chad mudshits, I think its safe to say they experience cognative dissodance when selecting a mate.

Throwing 40,000 years of good breeding away to produce mongrol mutts.

I have a gut feeling violence is more important to them than intellect. Female sexuality is still in the stone age it seems. They want to watch men bash each other with rocks over them and have rough sex with the bload soaked winner.

MG 42 beachparty time

This is both saddening & maddening, but it unfortunately makes sense.
White men are weak, passive, non-nationalistic, and generally not strong men anymore.

White women will continue to do this bullshit until we turn around and fight back.

Nice.

Thirsty much?

I'd lick refugee semen out of her pussy