Jake Paul / Raid Everything

Jake Paul known for fucking his neighbours up, by burning shit and showing his address to 12 year olds. Now accuses them on attempted murder, and shows rapper's, Post Malone, house address to his audience without his permission. Essentially doxxing him.

Time to stop senpai, friendly anons, this is a cause worth of a Sup Forums intervention.
Mass Flagging of his videos, shitposting his social media, maybe even using his address in a creative way or some good coding into his websites, esentially anything to let him know he's not doing good.

I do know Sup Forums is not my private army, but what this guy is doing is really fucked up.

Bump for justice, this kids making 750k a month on his shitty videos.

Bump, Something doesn't feel right about him and (((Disney))). I feel like there's more to this.

Not your personnal army jew. Kys sage report

I just dont like the faggot so ill give you an extra bump

jake paul is an aryan god, post malone is a disgusting little kike

fuck off reddit

This is as reddit as it gets

>let's go raid some e-celeb because he's a bad guy and probably a bad aryan goy as well!!!
Back to feddit you literal faggots

Did said in the post Sup Forums is not a private army

>this kids making 750k a month on his shitty videos

Tell me this is a complete over estimation.

No one cares (((h3h3))).

Also Ethan becoming buddies with Post Malone was one of the worst things to happen to the channel. Ethan's so far up Malone's ass he probably watches Hila get fucked by him.

I'm not raiding a white chad.

Post malone makes good music while jake is just a faggot, retarded, probably autistic, untalented and allaround a waste of human flesh.

You are still trying to use it as your personal army you fucking retard redditard piece of shit

It would be worse if he was black, take a look at him, its as autistic as it gets. I mean, he's definitely retarded

WE CAN'T LET THESE ARYANS GET AWAY WITH IT! SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT ALL DOWN!
ONLY US CHOSEN PEOPLE LIKE H3H3 ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE MONEY ON BRAINLESS CONTENT! NO MONEY FOR THE GOYIM!

>I do know Sup Forums is not my private army, but what this guy is doing is really fucked up.
Then why are you asking in the first place faggot, fuck off. Remember to sage this thread if you're replying

this is a complete overestimation

>no one cares ((()))
>also becoming buddies with was one of the worst things to happen to the channel. 's so far up 's ass he probably watches get fucked by

I thought JP was Sup Forums approved.
He is a kind of last stand of implicit white identity, he is white as fuck(blonde and from ohio(white boy)) and hires only aryans(no niggers on team 10) he appeals to young white grills and is a good role model. He is a proponent of chad nationalism(like pewdiepie) and doesn't give a fuck, he is a shitposter irl.

Just report this thread

I didnt really know Mexicans were suited to use Sup Forums, Actually, im pretty sure they're not

jake paul is providing quality real life troll content and making a fortune just having fun with his life

h3h3 sits on his ass "reacting" to watching other peoples work

post malone makes shit "music"

Sup Forums is jake pauler's, reddit can suck h3h3's dick

He has two, please dont deport me mexicans on his team 10

they're white spics though

>muh e-celeb drama
fuck off

I don't know who to hate more, a faggot "white boy" with actual privilege or a nigger/nigger-loving rapper I've never heard of who probably thinks he's the shit. Maybe they can both burn alive

Fuk u jake paulers 4 life.
Team 10 is bae and u got no swag

>Post malone makes good music

God, I'd love to see Hila get wrecked by 5 huge guys while Ethan watches from a closet. I'd pay A LOT of money for that.

Jake Paul works for (((Disney))). He's the best goy that they have.

These white kids are a threat to Sup Forums and need to be squelched as soon as possible.
Friendly anons, this is a cause worth of a Sup Forums intervention.
Mass Flagging of their videos, shitposting their social media, maybe even using their addresses in a creative way or some good coding into their websites, esentially anything to let them know they're not doing good.
Get to it goyim.

Not your personal army

Das dope

Who the fuck cares, neighbors don't like it then they'll eventually get him evicted

Also, not your personal army