ANTARTICA

Only countries who own Antarica are allowed to post in this thread.

Report in Antartica owners

Weak countries like USA, Russia and China have no claim and not allowed to post

Brit bong checking in just to make sure you got there first any wasn't chatting shit

U.S. and Russia could easily lob 6000 nukes at the Antarctic ice shelves, causing massive chunks of ice to float north and melt, creating a global flooding event.

Show some respect.

we have a claim there too our shitty goverment is in the british bases imao

Technically the USA owns the entire world so we don't need a "share" of Antarctica, it already belongs to us.

still no claim
fuck off

even white Argentina have more lcaim

Give ice sheet

you allready have a claim

What the fuck is going on with the UK, Argentina and Chile?

I can understand that Argentina probably just said

>Oh that part there, that's ours, yeah we got here first

But I thought Chile and the UK were on good terms.

Wait... why hasn't anyone claimed the unclaimed part... why doesn't Argentina claim that part.

what is happening

Can people with claims in the Arctic post?

Fuck off, Antarctica is full.

Among the signatories of the Treaty were seven countries - Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, New Zealand, Norway and the United Kingdom - with territorial claims , sometimes overlapping. Other countries do not recognize any claims. The US and Russia maintain a “basis of claim”. All positions are explicitly protected in Article IV, which preserves the status quo:

>tfw the U.S.A. owns every square inch of dirt on this planet and is simply allowing you to use it

maby

we own the whole thing and just let you cucks pretend to have claims

Kiwis cucking aussies like nature intended.

Wow New Zealand (my hoam) is solidly represented, even more than Britain. Not so suprising given proximity, but at least it's one area other than rugby or sailing where we're significant!

I would love to visit.

Give MOAR.

Give us Australia's share, especially.

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Unclaimed
>Not Neu Schwabenland

antartic treaty sorry

What the treaty does affect are new claims:
No activities occurring after 1961 can be the basis of a territorial claim.
No new claim can be made.
No claim can be enlarged.

(((Unclaimed)))

No new claim can be made.
you did take our claim 1940-1945 tho but you lost the war germanbro

>France

Some tiny French colony in the South Atlantic/Pacific, ok.

>Britain

See France. The Falklands are too far away for a claim methinks?

>Norway

Ok what the fuck? How? They don't have far-flung colonial island possessions everywhere like the UK and France, so......?

France should gib their clay desu senpai

you mean the united states of zion

We have the moon.

France get out of our quadrant, reeeeeeeeeee

norway have a few islands around the place, i think they have one or two in the southern ocean

yep 2 islands with no people on them

look at me Britain

i am the colony master now

>French claim
It's called European union claim

no one can stop denmark and their biggest empire in europe

Yep.

are you white?

Looking for a place to find out about what really happens inside Antarica, the origins of UFOs and learn about some of the biggest secrets known to mankind, wihout constantly getting derailed? Join this discord server! /ySnQdtn

>Literally nobody except us can post here
TOP KEK

Antarctic is our fucken Esky, nothing more.

(((Antartica))) is a lie so people believe the world is round and don't fall off the edge

oi fuck off france get out of my territory you cunt

bouvet island
and also im pretty sure they were the first or one of the first nations to actually go on antarctica if im not mistaken

:^)

We're too busy on Mars to care about southern Canada.

I've been to Antarctica. Broke ice to resupply minutes McMurdo on a US ice breaker, the only ship in the world rated for heavy ice that you get in Antarctica.

Every country down there uses the the US facilities as a resupply and destination of travel. I drank with Russian, British, new Zealand, and Australian sailors and scientists down there. We drank American supplied vodka with American currency.

OP is a faggot who doesn't understand just how much the USA does to keep Antarctic research going for other countries.

hahaha holy shit just realized that the new zealand chunk is actually literally nothing when you look at the land mass

Uh, I claim the unclaimed. I am now proud owner of Antarctica.

Just like New Zealand

only countries with a space marine program can reply to this post

Decades before you burgers. We miss you! Why haven't you returned on here to the Moon?

at least we are not descended from rapists and retards. NZ is the superior country

>actually, Norway CAN into remote colonial possessions

I should have known. Amundsen (sp?), correct?

Moon Reich, best Reich

Keep crying faggot

What a fucking mess.

Of italian and irish descent so... nah

USA owns the entire world.

Everyone else is just renting.

Why would we want that? There's no oil there

Antarctica is rightful British and Norwegian clay.
Prove me wrong.

Outta my way cunts
Antarctica is Australian territory

Norway we both know only American penises can please Norwegian women :DDD

nigger its not even clay its ice

Research flat earth and you'll discover the real truth about Antarctica

Why UK claims Antarctica part of Argentina and Chile when there is still unclaimed territory there?

I own the whole Arctic region. Stay mad faggots

Okay.

We'll see about that. If you could even get near our air space or national waters.

Thats right. And we are friends with uk and aust. The commonwealth own the Antarctic.

thats where your wrong bucko, estimates of 203 billion barrels of oil

Beacuse of drake's passage my friend

I here by claim the south western part of Antarctica for The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

DAS RITE!

It always makes me chuckle the way the UK just took Argentina's slice of the pie.

>Queen Elizabeth Station
>Belgium somehow doesn't own a part of antartica
wut
Also, nobody really owns antartica, and iven if they did, it's pretty shitty.

Huh? We own like a third of the whole thing.

t. the only Brittish colony to lose against the natives.

Your country was founded by cucks, and you just keep on guzzling that semen.

The queen needed a snowcovered country in the commonwealth to fill the roll of Canada after it succums to aids.

>Weak countries like USA, Russia and China have no claim and not allowed to post

That's ok, Skippy. When we want Antartica, we'll come and take a piece.

This

90% of the non-Nazi Antarctic population at any given time live on USA bases and are US citizens.

What's with the unclaimed section?

claiming shotgun for the unclaimed territory

Feels good man.

Whats there at its center?

that's where the Nazis are

Burgers put bases there but never did the papers to claim before the Antartic Treaty System, anyways it's remote and cold as fuck and there's nothing of worth.

Go ahead and try to stop us from taking your snowclay niggers. We're gonna pop our flag down in the ice and start building McDonalds all over the fucking place.

guess it's time for us to annex it then

Can we have more territory pls ?

>lose
?

>Oil found in antarctic Norway.
>United States and Russia declare war on Norway

Argentina trying to steal our shit again

Sorry boys, it's ours. Fight us again, I'm sure you'll do real well :D

>Norway
Why

1) That map doesn't show the ice shelves of Antarctica. The NZ and UK sectors have the two biggest ice shelves.
2) Perfectly positioned to expand into the unclaimed sector ;)