September 23rd Sup Forums opinion?

Will September 23rd be the biggest happening in our lifetimes? Have the Christians been right all along? Or will the 23rd be a giant nothing burger? I want to hear your opinions. I'll dump what I have on the event so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffin_Texts
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/transportstyrelsens-sakerhetsskandal-detta-har-hant&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time travel?

This one is pretty eerie in my opinion.

It'll be a Large event, from Revelations,but it wont be the pure end of the world. It'll be a sign of the the last chapter of revelations. After the 23rd, things will get really fucking weird. Don't trust anyone who claims to christ, for the first one who does is an imposter.

That's where I am at. I believe something crazy will happen. I just don't know to what extent. Do you think there will be a rapture soon after or during the 23rd?

Part of me what's the culling of this society. The other part feels bad for the average person completely unaware that the end times may be arriving sooner than they anticipated.

I belive it will be soon (within a couple months to a couple years after Sept 23rd). But don't be upset, do as you always do, do good at work, treat others kindly, and pray to Jesus. Don't worry, for when it all ends, we will be cleansed, free of evil and sin, and we shall rejoice in the heavens.

I'm doing my best to stay within the graces of the lord. Hope it's good enough.
That picture itself should put fear into anybody who is doubtful of what is coming.

Sweden revolution.
>It
>Is literally happening now

Fill us in swednon. Is there really a revolution erupting?

No, but the biggest shitshow to ever befall the government is currently happening.
Who know what could happen.
New shit is revealed every day, making it worse.
>privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/

The real shitshow is not the leak, but the lack of a reponse and carelessness by the current government.
This just gave SD the 2018 election (or even sooner cause of this).

I was actually kind of curious about Egyptian mythology so after browsing kikepedia I found out that there are over 1000 surviving magic spells written on various coffins, called, "Coffin Texts"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffin_Texts

Pic related, it's spell number 923. Problem is, is that idk how to read Hieroglyphs lol.

Alright, someone give me the rundown.

This "prophecy"/theory thing is wrong and stupid for so many fucking reasons. So much confirmation bias.

It will be the End of TIME-not Times. Meaning past, present and future merge. We enter into another dimension. is it the 5th? We are in the 3rd now.

confirmed

>Have the Christians been right all along?

Which """""Christians""""" have been saying this?

>. Don't trust anyone who claims to christ,

Is that really necessary information? I think most people don't trust anybody who claims to be Jesus.

>Don't worry, for when it all ends, we will be cleansed, free of evil and sin, and we shall rejoice in the heavens.

If nothing happens on the 23rd, how much of your current belief structure are you going to be willing to reconsider?

>That picture itself should put fear into anybody who is doubtful of what is coming.

It's just a fucking picture of the sky with its colors manipulated. How the fuck are you so easily influenced.

Apocalypse fetishists who cherrypick parts of the Bible that support this "theory", and ignore all the parts that poke holes in it.

Shills fear the Space Pepe.

who the fuck comes up with this shit?

giant nothing burger. I hope you all remember it on September 24 and de-convert.

Oh look, the yearly forced mass-suicide psyop, this time with frog flavor. Fun.
:c

bump

Wait. Whaaat? Is that a legit article?

How are you preparing? Can goods etc?

I'd be one shill, if I were one at all.

Prepare by studying and reading the word of God and accepting Jesus as our savior

This. I have the means to defend myself but I feel that it may not be worth it and god probably doesn't want me killing anyone. Idk man.

>god probably doesn't want me killing anyone.

He said as he prepared for God to ravage the Earth and, both directly and indirectly be responsible for the deaths of billions of people.

Praise Kek
>Tfw kek is powerful

We must resist him he would kill us all
>Praise KEK

Don't you Christian's see praying to it( your so called good) only gives it more power

The Time Will not come if you do not make it so

I was told something something will happen on the same date last year, and the year before that.
What's going on? Did something happen? Is this a regular thing?

Finally some good news for Sweden. To bad its not the people seeing what all the immigration is doing, but a GIANT trust fuck-up. You NEED trust to rule if you have no trust you will be decimated

Going to be the greatest birthday of my life

The rapture is when Christians are reunited with their creator, so praying for the end of times to come sooner is not surprising.

Yeah, Sup Forums has these /x/-tier end of the world predictions a couple times a year at least. Hell folks were predicting a happening back on 7/7/17 too.

This one is just the latest. Pretty far reaching too I have to say. If shit actually does start happening on the 23rd, I'll eat my own dick.

Not if you don't make it happen the more people who believe it will happen the more likely it will He feeds on your soul don't give it to him

people who are very, very bored

while the rule is thou shall not kill, it does not extend to thou shall not defend themselves and their families
if someone tries to harm you, they're fair game

Weaponized Autism is incredibly inconvenient super power.

I know that's a big reason why Christian's don't realize there in the biggest death cult ever if their so called savior comes he will kill everything and no one will be "saved"

Ascension day into Galactic Community according to many

Im pretty sure revelations doesnt say there will be a happening. Its just a sign of the end times.
Yet on the 24th I know the board will be full of christcucks btfo and the like. Since you know, people blindly follow whatever misinformation sounds best to them.

>Christian's don't realize there in the biggest death cult ever if their so called savior comes he will kill everything and no one will be "saved"

That's stupid. They obviously know that most of the world, including themselves, is going to die. They just believe in an afterlife.

the more autistic parts of /x/ mainly

>Im pretty sure revelations doesnt say there will be a happening

There are supposed to be lots of happenings according to the book, which is one of the reasons the OP is so retarded. It skips over all the shit that supposed to happen in verses 1-11.

No one will know the day or time.
>nothing will happen
>still gonna repent for jerking off in case.
>hoping God is lenient
>praying the rosary tonight too

No Ive come to realize the Christian/Jewish/Muslim/Mormon/ect /God is evil he wants to steal your soul I mean just think of those weird fillings when you go in a church ,Break the Conditioning ! And not a few all people will die if you accept him

Yeah after the 23rd. Could be 50 years

the real question is:

Space Kek is only a reconnaissance unit?

Absolutely nothing. This kind of horse shit has been happening throughout human history.
>muh december 2012
>muh hitler antichrist
>muh supervolcano
>muh rapture
>muh nuclear armageddon
>muh end of times
>muh planet X
>muh alien invasion
This is the same shit. These retards actually think google would censor an object in the sky MORE than fucking NASA. That is the entire basis for this conspiratard bullshit. It's a day like any other and people will forget about it quickly.

It doesnt matter, since its not a prediction of anything. Its a sign, thats all. An arrangment of the stars and planets predicted before telescopes were invented.

Sorry, am Lucifer can debunk.

Let's say you were an omnipotent God and created your own universe with people inside it.

Why would you take the effort of "saving" people who consciously reject you existed and commit acts against you since the day they were born?

Church, nor organized religion, is what Christianity is about.

Wow, you're so smart. It's a sign not a prediction. Hey, I took a shit earlier and it fell into 3 parts. This is a sign too. I didn't even have to predict the shit falling straight down from my fucking asshole either.

yep
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/transportstyrelsens-sakerhetsskandal-detta-har-hant&edit-text=

The rapture will happen, but only after the "tribulation" and before Gods wrath upon unbelievers. This 'pre-trib rapture' is false doctrine spread to misinform Christians.

2 possibillities:
september 24 is the german election
Woman=europe, always depicted as female
clothed with the sun=swastika which is the symbol of god and the sun, meaning return to god or nationalism as i believe
gives birth=gives/gains new live
Crowned by 12 stars=the EU flag
Moon at her feet=the muslim, probably BTFO
pregnant and crying in pain=the terrorists attacks, the degeneracy and the seeming collapse

As above so below. As in heaven, so on earth

or the nazis are coming back from antarctica/inner earth/the pleiades
youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E

>Free will
>I'm not a prick

Im talking about revelations 12 dummy. Its written in the book the way it will look on the 23rd. A once every 7000 year event. I dont give a shit about the info graphic and big scary space kek.

>God is evil he wants to steal your sou

How, why and for what purpose?

> just think of those weird fillings when you go in a church

What?

>Yeah after the 23rd. Could be 50 years
What makes you think it's going to happen at all? Like, didn't Jesus say his return was going to be in the Apostle's lifetimes? Religion may be good for moral guidance, but I'm pretty convinced all the magical/mystical elements are bullshit.

It's just a fucking picture of stars! Don't humans have a thing where they try to see faces/recognize patterns where there aren't any?

>Why would you take the effort of "saving" people who consciously reject you existed and commit acts against you since the day they were born?

By that logic, why would you take the effort of creating a bunch of humans that you'd eventually be forced to destroy or condemn to eternal torment?

Thats all well and good however

>State of Israel proclaimed - May 14, 1948

The German election is September 24, 2017 so something tells me its going to be something related to election fuckery. Considering that there were a lot of terrorist attacks in France in their election, and in the UK election, I think it might be a massive ISIS sleeper attack

Faith I guess, just probably wont happen in my lifetime or any one soon. Yet who knows.

>muh bible
see
God you're such a delusional fucking faggot holy shit. Your fucking book even tells you that you won't know the fucking day or the time and you go ahead and try to pull out a sentence of pure bullshit on me. How the fuck do you remember to breathe all the time being so stupid?

for

The Bible references Satan as someone who is after your soul if you do research you'll see the only one wanting your soul is Jesus ,the old testament said he would go by many names

Whoa, that's actually a very interesting analysis (your first possibility.) What does it say is supposed to happen after what you've listed so far?

>The Bible references Satan as someone who is after your soul

Cite chapter and verse or GTFO, because I'm pretty sure Satan trying to get people's souls is extracanonical and isn't actually in the Bible.

Explain yourself nigger because I dont understand what you think I believe will or will not happen

The weird filling I mean the "holy spirit" as they call it think about it it makes people blindlessley gather around a pew pit and give there "souls" and life's over to "god" which your not your being sheep the old testament even says the devil or El (Jesus) himself goes to church

well, the bible states that the dragon gets ready to devour the child, but the child is brought to heaven (i think, at least the child will be saved) while the women flees into the wilderness for 1260 days, or 42 months/3,5 years. here is a connection to the antichrist as the antichrist is said to reign for 42 months. the dragon also swipes with his tail causing a lot of stars to fall down. some user mention some meteorshower is supposed to happen during that time, but i cant confirm that. so long story short, i dont have much more except for pic related

tl;dr: company that publishes musicians or something (fontana) has band called "the happenings" with a song called "see you in september" with the mark "2.3i" next to it. september 23rd is when a big constillation happens propheciesed in the bible. also has the number 45 on the disc, trump is the 45 president. the logo of fontana is an arch with what seems to be an exlipse, similar arches you have all around the US. there is also an alignenment of the moon over bowling green where trumps associated talked about a bowling green massacre that didnt happen (yet?) and user who says the eclipse in august is the signal for muslims to start killing americans gets a 6666 get

Is English your first language bro?

Why would God steal something he already owns? If God created all souls that means you as well user.

It will be a nothing burger

1. Nobody knows the day of the rapture
2. The Bible says we will be asleep when it happens

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Luke 12:35-40
35Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. 38And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Mark 13:35-37
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

1. you are right, we wont be able to predict the rapture, but that doesnt mean nothing else will happen that day
2. no, it says the second coming will come as the thief in the night, unexpected and sudden when you least anticipate it. that may be when you sleep, or the moment you became a sinner making you forsake salvation which is why the bible tells us to wait multiple times. we are supposed to wait for the messiah and stay away from the sins

Fuck you, that's my birthday

I'm curious as to how people are going to rationalize nothing happening. It should be pretty funny.

You're posting all these pics as a joke right?

Why Joel?