Hinduism General

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
youtube.com/watch?v=k6NbqjRZr0Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism)
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9azRT-FICI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Yes yes the op image was invoking you

Buddhist here. HInduism has become infiltrated by the demoniac energies abundant during the Kali Yuga. The only mental sanity rests in taking refuge under the Bodhi tree and the Lotus petaled teaching of Vishnu by way of his Nepali incarnation.

Shanti x 3

Abrahamic religions don't have a single founder either.

Judaism is based on the Canaanite religion.

>Buddhist here.
I don't believe you.
t. Buddha

Their is nothing called demonic energies in Hinduism, and anyways Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs

Afaik Moses would be the founder in Judaism even though it might be based on a previous religion

Sounds like you guys need to reboot it.

Not even Marvel's comics are this convolluted.

Soon.jpg

Read the older 1900-ish version of Bhagavad Gita had trippy dreams for about a week. The modern translations are sort of boring

Well the tv show is the real dank shit, live action anime

Thanks based indbro, Hinduism is pretty alright with their oldest traditions and plus they hate muslims. Hindus will rule the world at the rate the west is decaying right now.

>gayness
That's gay you fucking poo

Your points are all wrong, Poo.

>projecting this hard
Well yes it has always been a pendulum

>It has no known origin and no founders -
Both Zoroastrianism and Hinduism have common root in Indo-Iranian religion. Look up "Sintashta culture". The people of that culture were called Proto-Indo-Iranians and migrated to NW India, Central Asia, and Iranian plateau, marginally mixing with local inhabitants and spreading their language plus myths.

Do the vedas tell of what happens after the end?
Also what do the vedas offer as advice what one should do in these "end times"?

You should read the op

Their is no end, the cycle will reset and for the kali yug you should follow your dharma and master degeneracy, kalki will come and slay the degenerates to usher in the age of truth

Can Kalki come and hurry up? That'd be awesome.

There was no invasion. They did migrate and moderately mix. Calling them Aryan is not scholarly and imprecise. Call them "Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture". They migrated around 2800-3000 BC in various waves.

Could you tell me what the kumbh mehla is all about and why Yogis come down from the Himalayas during this?

I wrote invasion to contain the eternal anglo

Master degeneracy, refers to not not fall prey to it?
Who or what is kalki? And how would I now if I see it?

I think there is a deep metaphysical reason why Persia took Indo-Iranian beliefs, which were polytheistic, and made them heavily dualistic, whereas India took the Indo-Iranian beliefs and made them nondualist. The nondualism of Indian heritage greatly impacted the Far East, and similarly, the dualism of Persia influenced the West. India gad formative influence on religious traditions of East and Persia to the West.

So when does the server restart again?

>Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world.
Wrong

Their was an event in Hindu mythology where the ocean was churned by the devas and Asuras to yield gifts, one of the gifts was amrit (an immorality drink) as the Asuras are supposed to be the bad guys so a divine carrier was chosen to carry away the amrit in a khumbh (pot) the amrit spilled at 4 place where the mela (fair) is celebrated today

>Call them "Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture"
So, Aryan? Gotcha.

Yes you need to know about the degeneracy buy not fall prey to it and read this for further information

What is then?

Has 2025 been predicted? How will I know it is resetting? And what happens when it resets?
Is it WW3?

youtube.com/watch?v=k6NbqjRZr0Q

the stories of creation of people and the flood are vaguely present in other religions too even though they usually attribute it to a pantheon of pagan gods.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism)

hello pajeet my white british friend

ty for the comfy readings my poo friend. Hinduism is the last one of the ancient religions and maybe the most accurate.

Yes 2025 has been predicted as the yugs have starting and ends the kali yug will start to end in 2025, their will be a massive happening and it will take 300 years for the age of truth to set in

Calling them Aryan is dumb, since historically the meaning of the term has changed so much.

So we won't live to see it? We're just stuck having to wrestle in these degenerate times?

That's why I make these threads user, they provide a comfy reading zone

What about Zoroastrians?

Well yes, 'you' won't see it but in the grand scheme of things 'you' aren't important either but if I strictly tell you from the mythology then kalki (a God) will descend and slay the degenerates would be quite op if that happens irl

Nondualism is bad and leads to moral nihilism. Just look at how Krishna justified genocide in Baghavida Gita.

>Nondualism is bad and leads to moral nihilism.
This. Advaita is fucking cancer.

It leads to solipsism and self-destructive ideas. Ultimately the world doesn't matter in an Advaitic world view.

Why do Christcucks always make this argument?

hinDOO in LOO

Is that why Savitri Devi thought Hitler was Kalki's avatar ?

What is dharma?

Probably yes

>christcuck

>world's oldest organized religion
>organized
>possesses no qualities of an organized religion
>worships animals and other primitive materialist concepts

literally a street shitting rapist religion

I am a Zoroastrian

Zoroastrianism is the true Aryan religion. Check out Stephen E. Flowers who mixes Germanic paganism with Zoroastrianism.

Dharma is meaningless in Advaita, because your current perception of the Universe will dissipate when you reach Moksha.

The universe, which is a flawed perception of Brahma, will dissipate.

>samurai
>christcuck
Lmao
(you)

It's wrong. Kalki doesn't come for another 427,000 years if he comes at all. If anything hitler was a shaktyavesh avatar.

Hey Hindus in this thread.

I am a devout Christian, but have recently discovered there is a Hindu temple in my neighborhood. "Shree Mandir" it was labeled. I really want to visit, if only for the cultural significance because here in the South-east United States, Hinduism and India culture isn't exactly common. I'm interested in checking it out and to meet some people there. Not as an evangelism tactic - not trying to convert anyone including myself. Just out of curiosity and respect.

Is this considered rude or intrusive? Especially since I'm not really a seeker and in fact reject Hinduism as a religion? I've been permitted to pray in a Mosque before as long as I followed their rules, is it similar here?

I'm quite interested.

Try Gaudiya vaishnavism then. We recognize that God is a personality and not void or emptiness.

Non devotees are definitely welcome in all the Hindu temples I have visited.

>Dharma is meaning less
>reach moksha
Wew, how do you do that lad?
Were you born into it, cause the Geeta sure as hell dosent justify genocide its justify a war against your kin if its for dharma

Yup you'll be welcomed try to go in during the evening prayer time you will find a lot of company

The Hindu conception of Dharma is regressive in that Ahimsa can be disregarded when seen fit. Hinduism can easily be manipulated by higher caste for their own objectives if accruing power.

So ... Is it possible that Hitler was really Kalki's avatar ? And that we are already in the 300 years of transition ?
I know degenerecy has widely spread and intensify since 1945, but could it be a kind of final climax leading to the end of Kali Yuga, triggered by Hitler/Kalki and the massive happening that was ww2 ?
Or the 300 years of transition are inevitably linear (a little less degeneracy each year) ?

Smh, this level of mental gymnastics it didn't happen from 10k years for a reason
Well the end of yugs coincidence with global cataclysm so this should not be it

> 427,000 years
That's ... Pretty long. I heard hindouism has no problem with very long eras, but that's impressive.
So, when was the last of Kalki's avatars ?

Oh, good. I'm pretty excited about visiting.

Any kind of etiquette I should be aware of?

Read
And kalki is an avatar of vishu

No shoes and walk clockwise. Also don't touch the deities.

What is an avatar? And what can they do?

Thanks

Is there any prediction of a one world race or anything of that sort that indicates the globalists will get there way?

There are many types of avatars. Some are direct (plenary) expansions of God (ram, vishnu, mahaprabhu, etc.) , while others are simply empowered for a specific purpose, such as Srila Prabhupada who brought Gaudiya Vaishnavism to America.

who else is ready for happening?

None of this is set in stone. Think of it as Summer and winter. It's hard to grow crops in the winter, just as it's hard for truth to flourish in the Kali Yuga.

If the jews win and white people are Brazilified, there will be no Satya Yuga. Humanity will fall into eternal slavery.

How come they aren't any visible now?
And who empowers them? To what ends?

So it is true. Whites ARE humanity the rest is just shit that clings onto us.

Lord Chaitanya, an extremely rare and special avatar came 500 years ago. Srila Prabhupad established ISKCON only 50 years ago. Krsna / Vishnu empowers them, in the latter case propagate Krsna consciousness to the western world.

In the case of Chaitanya Prabhu, he came with the special purpose of distributing Krsna Prema (pure love of God and the goal of life) through the simple and sublime process of Bhakti Yoga. The main limb of which is chanting the holy names of God, which are non different from God himself. The mantra is as follows

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna
Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

If I can't live can my great grandkids fifteen times removed live in the new world?

ISKON shills need to leave with their kike subversion

I'm in Gaudiya Math but we still acknowledge Srila Prabhupad as an empowered avatar and pure devotee.

As all kikes he touched little kids, fuck off you people literally worship him, take your repackaged Christianity elsewhere

>There are many types of avatars.
>Srila Prabhupada
Mlecchas and heretic cultists in this thread I see.

Isckon needs to stop trying to redefine Hinduism, it is already as it is and allows you to follow your path, but it does restrain you from imposing nonsense like that to others. Srila Prahbupada was a simple orator and guru of the Vedas apparently, that is all, nothing else is unique about him and he is not an avatar of the supreme consciousness.

Hinduism and the caste system was created by the white aryan people that invaded India about 4-6000 years ago. I'm pretty sure if there is a coffin or a dead body which is at least this old would be fully white or european in origin.

Even just language and genes prove this.
Norther you go the more white the population get, the white admixture is higher. India still has a problem with shitting in toilets and a 3rd world IQ of 80 on average, due to the mass, mostly aboriginal population who are unmixed indians to a great extent. They are obviously borderline retarded, like Sub-Saharan Africans.

Sanskrit is indo-european, corresponding to most languages spoken by white people, suggesting a similar racial / cultural background.

Most writing systems in the area derive from sanskrit, which means that those people who had other languages did not have a writing system at the time. Concluding they did not know writing before the Sanskrit population showed up.

Indians are just as a mongrel race as mestizos in Latin-America and mulattoes all over the world.

Yes, there were great individuals coming from India, but most of the populace is shit, who are, ironically, aren't even able to take a shit.

The country is dirty as fuck, the water is disgusting, shit falls from the skies and shit is in the foods, because people are unable to was their hands. People eat off of the fucking ground, swim with human feces and rubbish, corpses.

As with every white civilization, because they do not breed as fast as other peoples they get oubred, provided they let other races live with them. This happend in India with the Sanskrit civilization as well.

Not gonna get into an argument, it is useless. You killed your own ancestors and fucked up your country. You will never become a great power when most of your population is retarded.

Based nair man and no he was a charlatan I have experienced ISKON first hand

OP, why do you think Hinduism survived whereas the other descendants of PIE polytheism died out?

Furthermore do you believe westerners should study and take up the practice a faith based off of IE comparative religion?

>what is indus Valley civilisation
>Hwhite people describing dark gods
The anglo 'race' is younger than the word for India, if I start spouting out European history from the Vedic times it will all be cave paintings stop we wuzing

Is there anyway to fuse aspects of Hinduism and Western Paganism in order to create a replacement for cuckstianity? Otherwise, the West is doomed.

Ho do you know I am fro nair stock?

Cause of Hinduism vast belief system and pride in once religion did it survive and I believe dharma is what can save us all but implementing it in the west is kind of impossible, you can still study the text though

Well I've seen you post a few more times and you once replied to one of my nair posts
Tldr : austim

>Sounds like you guys need to reboot it.
>Not even Marvel's comics are this convolluted
I think it's convoluted because there's no canon; instead of reboots you get forks.

OP what do you think of RSS?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9azRT-FICI

Namaskaram mitra, shambho mahadeva

Pretty based social works organization which might turn into a literal right wing death squad one day
Kek, well I am not a nair myself not even a Mallu I just have a nair friend

>Do the vedas tell of what happens after the end?
The beginning, again.

>right wing death squad
Yea well pic related always calms them down. But then I dont really want them to calm down.

>Kek, well I am not a nair myself not even a Mallu...
Where are you from? And are you that guy doing his medical degree?