OpPopulate

>euros go to the states
>americans go to europe
>use accent to impregnate as many whites as possible
>dodge the pitfalls of child support and alimony
>the moms use government gibs we pay for
>it goes to our kids instead of solely being used for shitskins
>establish communities at home so these kids can have male role models
>slap the moms if they get out of line and never have to worry about getting divorce cucked by the state
tl;dr exploit current welfare system to support the growth of the white population while dodging the modern traps & barriers. Could it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leave a bunch of fatherless white children to be raised by dudes from Somalia
We can save the white race guise!

>b-but user
>y-y-you mean repopulating the white race requires *GULP* t-talking to f-females!?

Why do you have a favorite flag if you can't fathom the concept of a community working together? Do you even know what that faggot on your flag represents?

fascist* flag

what? no. whites are instilled with manners and pride. an instinctive desire to improve the world. i would dumpster dive before i got one cent on food stamps and im not kidding
it's fucking insane that you'd want to exploit the current welfare system in an attempt to improve the state of whites in a welfare state. whites have pride that has been earned through a history of making the world a better place as individuals.
i dont post kys often but dude you must reevaluate or kys

>Child support agencies cooperate to track you down and garnish your income.

>i'd rather pay taxes to feed legions of shitskin babies than an army of my own seed
I stopped reading there.
Can't be that hard to get through a few ONS with a pseudonym.

Two things absolutely need to happen:
>need to build an army with your seed
>need to become active in youth leadership for white children

keep in mind you're advocating welfare fraud for whites. have some self-respect and keep reading like you ought to

>>dodge the pitfalls of child support and alimony
Unless pseudonym, yes, they can get you. I've literally been part of defending child support for a murican man who impregnated a French woman.

We won, the cunt had no proof. It was totally my clients kid tho

It's not fraud for white single mothers to get social assistance, kike. Get out.
That sucks. I didn't know this went international. Congrats on that victory tho. I know somebody whose ex wife was using child support to board her horse. It's bogus.

Time to remind them why they call us supreme.

>Stupid France and their DNA test ban. lol.

fuck you, loser
fraud or not, it's below whites. i suspect you're not white, so you'd never understand how scummy your proposal is. but my ancestors live through me. they fought and died to create all of this. and you had better believe i wouldn't disgrace them by being on the dole. it makes me fucking sick.

Confirmed. We start by fucking France pregnant.
ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

>below whites
>stop breeding goy
I can't even finish reading your posts, you moralfagging kike.

Who here has a better moontan than me?

I met two guys from Wisconsin that were doing exactly this in Berlin. Back in 2006! They were working illegally, washing dishes, sweeping floors, etc. by day and drinking cheap beer and picking up easy german chicks by night. They would even seek out the chubbier ones to increase their score rate. They would frequent the Irish Pub in Hackescher Markt. I really envied those fellas.

You faggots who are after the 1950's American dream don't belong ITT. Those days are gone. We are at war. Get your fucking warcocks out, lads.

Were they impregnating them?

That was the plan.

I wonder what ever happend to those guys.

DON'T BREED, GOY

>wanting amerimongrels to taint pure European bloodlines
Kikiest thing I've read all week, day of the rope gives me hope Horowitz.

Only European-Americans. Did you not realize Europe is infested with shitskins right now? What do you care, Mr. Poo?

there is a gigantic flaw in your plan op, half of those kids will be girls, and you know what happens to daughters raised by single moms

It is the weakest aspect. There has to be a community with make role models for these kids. Can't do much about that.

Male*

and the other half will be boys, and we all know what happens when boys get raised by single moms

we get cucks
op you need to go back to the drawing board

I literally know an american girl that has german grandparents so she wants to fuck me badly because bitches apperantly love shit like that

I treat her like shit and it makes her want me even more

I don't understand

I am even thinking about manipulating her into marrying me so I can live in the US

Downside; she's a fucking whore, fucked 15 people or so and is into the whole friends with benefits thing

I don#t want a used up whore but all american girls I met are like that somehow

Is her name Katelin

Nope
Pic related though
Maybe someone recognizes her, she lives in San Diego

ffs sake nigger, keep that shit in r9k

Ah, that's just funny because I know a girl that is literally everything you said. Obsessed with some german skype pal and is a huge whore. I use her as booty call. I have a bunch of nazi flags and she gets off on that too.

Sounds terrible. People do marry for citizenship though.

Birtually impossible to get into your country as white european otherwise

then again, europe is fucked but if we are all honest about it, the USA literally accepts that niggers are part of them and they will eventually be a majority. Maybe not much better.

Can those tits feed a baby?

looks jewish

>that skinnyfat stomach
She's going to balloon once she gets married.

Yeah I actually agree, that's why I don't marry her

Blacks will never be the majority in America, they have been a stable proportion of the population since the 1800s.