What happens to mixed race people in an ethnostate?

Per question above

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_speciation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Madagascar

What did you hope to achieve by posting this thread shill?

THE QUESTION IS ASKED IN BAD FAITH SAGE

Someone post that Nazi Germany mixed-race and citizen rights graph

Sterilized

They marry white for a couple of generations, and then their descendants become citizens. Slowly integrating new genetic material into the race is not necessarily a bad thing.

the same thing that happened to the jews

Fuck off shillblue

isn't it obvious?

Two options:

1-They are expelled;
2-They are allowed to stay, but future migration policies mean they would eventually disappear in the future.

I agree, fix the immigration laws and start re-whitening the US.

Sterilization (really not that bad of a thing) or deportation to wherever your other dominant portion belongs.

If it's sub-Saharan African or Abo-Aussie or similar DNA, it's horrible.

I wanted to know because I want to know how much white you'd need to stay and how much to get kicked out.

Because obviously we'd use DNA tests right?

An enthnostate doesnt have to be orwellian you retard. they could let those people stay and just mandate that they cant have children. if they dont like it they can leave. solved.

I drink water daily am I Hitler yet?

1 drop rule applies and they can work here on visas but none of them can stay if they are from third world countries. no job, no business being here, that means no welfare queens sucking the economy dry and send gibs to el salvador, and no kuwaitis being their retarded kids for treatment and clogging up the medical system. prostitution will be legalized for us citizens only and outlawed for illegals. reentering the country after deportation is ground for a swift trial and execution by firing squad with some exceptions allowing 2 strikes, like if Juan forgot a pokemon card under a rock and came back to get it but was gonna leave, he's an okay guy.

sterilization

A lot of white people have a small percentage of non-white DNA. Nothing wrong in that. I think the movement should be towards creating an WASP country, not persecuting anyone who is a legal citizen already here. Obviously some have to go, Arabs or Pakistanis for instance. But, the 1965 immigration law needs to be rolled back in favor of Eastern European migration preference. Asian admixture is probably a net gain in intelligence even.

One way is to take a DNA test (example: you can get citizenship if you are 90% white or more - or something similar) or simply by "looking" white (though this would be arder to determine precisely).

*harder

mixed people are in too small numbers to cause problems and theyre fairly white anyway so in 2 generation their descent would be white. I think it would be overzealous to do anything about them. Of course that implies the ''mixture'' would need a fairly large amount of european DNA in it.

Hotter girl I dated was a 9/10 1/4 Indian. Her grandad was Indian and he looked fully brown, like no hint of the whole indo aryan meme bs.

Don't know what her parents look like but she's white passing and very attractive.

Abo-aussie DNA is extremely recessive
If you had a quadroon abo have a kid with a white you would literally not be able to tell the kid had abo blood

they take an IQ test and get kicked out if they score less than 110

t. quadroon

Have you been living under a rock you fuck wit?
Obviously parodying this is the MSM and jerk offs connecting Trump anything and everything to "bad" things.

90% is still mixed, yall' niggas really thinking this shit through

What kind of mix and are they white presenting?

Jon Tron mixed, no problem.

A cool octoroon, yeah I don't really care.

Cool castizos, fine.

Mulatto, nah brah.

Living proof of that right here.
Also thankfully did not get my I.Q from that side >.>

Their parents and them will be executed.

Relocated between the countries of origin, so a mulatto in America would be moved somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic.

That's why I'm asking the question. There's a a lotta possible mixes. Something that needs to be nailed down.

I personally have no abo blood but I've got alot of blonde haired, intelligent octaroon friends

yall racist fags would literary give this up?

I mean I think everyone here agrees that blacks are the bottom of the bunch in regards to mixing right?

But like what about asians (East Asian)? They're hard working intelligent types right?

Go suck your black tranny's dick.

come home white man.
just some come...

Beastiality is illegal in my state.

Also are we allowed to keep the qt gooks

fucking disgusting

They get "purified" if you know hwat i mean.

>qt gooks
The gook in the pic is a literal whore.

Trump is mixed race. His great grandmother is an Anasazi Jew.

His grandchildren are mixed race. Yael (((Trump))) converted to Judaism and married a Jew. Her name was Ivanka until she changed it after converting.

Will Trump kill his grandchildren?

yes son.
mixed qts men or women, can stay and live in the waitoo ethnosate

Sterilize all the cute Asians and then make them all prostitutes for whitu cocku

getting this mess sorted doesn't require absolute destruction quite the opposite we just want to sort and separate the wheat from the chaff. create true specialty for all species

exile

"Mixed"

>the off springs of one mating with the other produces viable and fertile off springs the other does not.

nt thou

Two options.
1. They are just treated like second class citizens. This has generally been the more common outcome in attempts at pure ethnostates. They are allowed to live, work, and generally reproduce but not many people will want to live near them, hire them, or have sex with them.

2. They are disposed of either by being deported or liquidated. This is perhaps the more idealistic outcome.

Of course the US isn't an ethnostate and neither is Brazil so those two countries would presumably be able to take in mongrels even in a world full of ethnostates.

Are they smart? are they hard working? Do they want to integrate and better themselves? If you check all three youre in in my book

Agreed, but immigration from the 3rd world has to cease. They need to fix their own problems, not bring them to ours.

1 drop rule is retarded.

>they need to fix their problems that we created
fixed that for you gringo

Yeah, like the problem of sanitization, cleanliness, irrigation, plumbing, housing, laws. Sorry! You can have your dirt huts back.

If your countries are so great, why do you keep coming here?

>Anasazi Jew
wew lad

I read about it in the Turner Diaries, I think they're marched off a cliff or something.

castration

topcuckitykek canuck giving his opinion like its relevant
but they aren't, and they aren't because of the illegal dictatorships america has backed over the past decades if not century

It won't be Donald Trump who will be the God emperor, it will be Barron Trump who will be God Emperor and all of HIS descendants. Donald Trump is only the bringer of the light.

Send em back in africa

>literally enslaved your shitty countries
>still talk shit

>literary becoming a majority in your country
>talk shit while you can

Did I consent to that? Nope, and I also didn't consent to immigration law changes.

they either work for the state or the church, which is why power seeks to create mixed peoples, because they are loyal to state or church more than homogenous peoples are

Aren't you the majority of the world too? How much good did that do?

true, but that doesn't make my point any less valid.
we wus doing fine till the white man came masa

So you admit we are a white country and you are a separate element in it.

depends on how mixed they are

Voluntary sterilization or exile

what?
we are 60% white atm tops
will be less that 50% in less than 50 years.

sure bud

I've been looking for a chart but didn't know where to start.
Meny thenks.

I threw up in my mouth.

something like this

are you saying that everything that produces a viable offspring is a species? Because that means the number of species or mammals just decreased by 10% and species in total decreased by over 50%

Nazis already laid out the framework for us. Just apply the 1936 Nuremberg Laws to the country.

Of course new categories will need to be made, it's harder to bleach out nigger genetics for instance than it is Middle Eastern or Oriental

>are you saying that everything that produces a viable offspring is a species?
yes

so coyotes, wolves, dogs are all the same species?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_speciation

humans and neanderthal were definitely a different species yet I have ~3% neanderthal DNA

>so coyotes, wolves, dogs are all the same species?
if they can produce viable off springs that can reproduce sounds good to me

just went and found this
for the coydog
>Nevertheless, hybrids of both sexes are fertile, and can be successfully bred through four generations
>four generations

both coywolves, wolfdogs are fertile. It gets more interesting when you investigate stuff like lion/tiger offspring. The Males are fertile and the females will be fertile in about 5% of cases. So are you willing to concede that because there is a non-zero chance of impregnation of a Liger that lions and tigers are the same species?

meaning nobody cared to test further, the genetic viability didn't randomly drop off

they get saged

>meaning nobody cared to test further, the genetic viability didn't randomly drop off

lol, you just making up shit now.

If they are too numerous in numbers I guess they get booted out, but so long as immigration is shut down most of them will be bread out in a generation or two. Especially if the natives boost their birthrate, race mixed individuals would be irrelevant.

four generations of coydogs would be decades of research

>Will Trump kill his grandchildren?
only if he gets tired of having to say the word arab every time he wants to call his granddaughter
what a foul cunt ivanka is

we jut going on speculation here.
I would rather not argue on that.

regardless if the coydog point is at a stalemate consider one of the other tens of thousands of possible hybrid species.

>Anasazi Jew
whose man is this?

>What happens to mixed race people in an ethnostate

ask Jeff Sessions, he's in charge of that

Breeding experiments in Germany with Poodles and wolves, and later on with the resulting wolfdogs showed unrestricted fertility, mating via free choice and no significant problems of communication (even after a few generations). The offspring of poodles with either coyotes and jackals however all showed a decrease in fertility, significant communication problems, and an increase of genetic diseases after three generations of interbreeding between the hybrids. The researchers therefore concluded that domestic dogs and wolves are the same species
>The researchers therefore concluded that domestic dogs and wolves are the same species

>If it's sub-Saharan African it's horrible.
false

Great now you're beginning to understand my earlier pic about dynamic speciation.

As you get into the grey areas the % chance of a fertile offspring reduces until it is nigh impossible and so few (if any) could be produced it can't bridge the two lineages and speciation occurs. So many animals exist in this grey area which are considered their own species that the archaic "fertile offspring = species" concept has been debunked.

im so lost in my own shit posting I have no clue wat the fuck I'm even arguing about now lel