PC Police are coming to the U.S

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/july/california-proposes-jail-time-for-using-the-wrong-pronoun-for-senior-transgenders

>Get ready

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMWtr
twitter.com/scott_wiener
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like they want to divide the country in two.

This going to end horribly with the 2nd American civil war.

>It's like they want to divide the country in two.

Pronouns will be as good of a hill to die on as any. Free speech is beyond important and you are correct that garbage like this may very well spark a civil war. Thankfully the side with the bulk of the guns appear to favor free speech.

Because compelled speech will go over well with the first amendment. I actually would want to the person they try to invoke this on. It's such a clear violation of the first that itll be like handing you free money.

Cum in my mouth, slut

Getting your life destroyed in a court case because you used the wrong pronouns actually sounds rather noble. You would get to be a martyr while the far left tries to assassinate your character. If they pull that shit in Florida I am up for getting throw in jail.

Wait are there elderly trans people? I've never met one

>spoiler alert
transgender seniors don't fucking exist

unconstitutional

That's the point. They pass this law that no one cares about fighting because it doesn't affect them, then they can pass further laws with this standing as precedent.

full retard
I used to worry about what might happen to the country if we had a civil war. Now I worry about what might become of this country if we don't.

this is a direct violation of the First Amendment and will be shot down as soon as it makes its way up the circuit courts
>implying it passes in the first place

Underclassmyn BTFO
You gotta take 400-level gender theory to really get it
Sorry freshies
You're basically cis

They'll never pull it off in this country. It's the simplest first amendment case I can imagine.

It's why they developed the strategy of going after peoples' careers. It's a way to enact their faggot little communist language policing in a free society.

This user gets it

fuck commiefornia, thank god i don't live there

We're trying to pass laws to protect the feelings of mentally ill seniors. Good things most trannies kill themselves long before they become seniors.

Fortunately for us they have a high suicide right so most don't reach elderly age.

Literally won't happen. Anyone remember the Supreme Court just ruled against hate speech exceptions to the 1stA recently?

>Literally won't happen
>Supreme Court just ruled

Did you read what you just wrote? Think about that and the point you were trying to make. The unconstitutional law very well could be passed and a man could end up in the supreme court for breaking it.

If it starts anywhere, of fucking course it'd be California. Then it gives other liberal shithole states precedent to do the same.

also using kangaroo courts in the colleges set up through Dep of Ed

Can't send em to jail? You can at least expel em & keep em out of the middle class. Might as well be real criminal law with a fine like that.

Look up the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act. Thank God it died in committee but they were about to apply the "rape" tribunal model to speech.

There must be a White (=Judenrein) state established on this continent.

My personal pronoun is either Master or Lord. Anybody who doesn't call me by this will be imprisoned.

this is going to burn and fail horribly hard

Reminder: You can be fined $250,000 in NY for not calling people ‘ze’ or ‘hir,’ if that’s the pronoun they demand that you use
archive.is/PMWtr

Has it been tested?

Be careful!

I think they're talking abou ttrannies that finnished transitionning.
But i may be wrong, please do not take harm in my comment.

if your job is on the line for simply believing that faggotry is wrong than its not even worth working there in the first place

Dunno. But it is on the books (and creeping towards a city near you).

I'd take the case all the way up tbqh, if I got hit with that bullshit.

i don't believe this will hold up in court, a community college lawyer can throw this out

>implying that puncturing a hole in your dick makes you a fully-fledged woman
>implying that super-gluing a rubber dick to your sealed vag makes you a man
wew lad

this might fly in California. not much of anywhere else.

>california
More like señor transgenders

MY SOUL IS PREPARED
HOWS YOURS

>cali

literally no one cares what happens over in that containment state.

indiana...let it go.

why only for transgender though? what if i call a guy a her on purpose to insult him? why is that okay but apparently not when i cant remember all the 6 gorillion pronouns to the numerous genders?

I remember when everyone laughed at the thought of gay marriage ever being legalized. How'd your state fare in the right for business owners to keep men out of the women's restroom?

exactly. im pretty sure most states would laugh and refuse to allow a citizen to be take to court in cali since we have freedom of speech and they would rather get re-elected

so you can tell all the hebitches to go cry about lopping off their own dicks some where else you beaner nigger

They are forcing people to bake gay cakes, you don't think the Supreme Court will soon find that transgender people are a protected class?

wish this were true

That's what people used to say about gay rights and legal weed.

Amusing how some people in the thread didn't bother to read the article. It specifically targets elderly trans people, to prevent staff from being shitty to them. I've volunteering in elderly care and desu the way some people think they can treat old folks is appalling. In that context the legislation is quite relevant

difference between marriage and the 1st amendment, nigger

"Elderly" is used to garner sympathy. It'll be a foot in the door to later expand the law to include all genders of all ages.

Chatoyance?

(((shhhhh...)))

>california
Kek, ok

What makes you so sure?

What state do you think will be next? My money is on DC or Florida.

Elderly is how they push the Overton window. There is no legit reading of this law and no niche that it fills. Fuck old trannies. I'll call them Hubert J Motherfucker is the urge takes me. They should be grateful to still be drawing air and living off the government tit, instead of the fertilizer they should be. Or as a food source for nigger slaves.

definitely not florida, I lived there for a long time and the people are based. I could see DC

I don't think this will start it but it sure won't help.

Ready for salvation!

faggots are not in the constitution

libs have tried to take our guns long before fag fucking OKing and have not been successful thanks to our founding fathers

>2nd American civil war.
I wish. Ready in case, but sadly unlikely to happen. That would solve everything too fast for the liking of certain people.

>gun owners vs non-gun owners
If 'horribly' meant one-sided, then sure.

its like theyve done this before.
hmmm

Those Californian politicians should receive immediate jail time and for trying to violate the first amendment through threats of intimidation, political blackmail and terrorism, as they seek to oppress the freedom to speech through social justice terrorism. They would throw you and I into jail for violating some impulsive politically-correct law they draw out of their assess; why can't we throw them into prison for a direct violation of the first amendment and for flagrantly stomping all over the constitution and our natural rights?

it doesn't matter if it was for young children or the elderly or your own fucking mother. I don't give a flying fuck about your goddamn emotions. Your stupid fucking delusions and psychological transitions do not determine whether or not I get thrown into jail for offending your piss poor sensibilities for mutilating yourself and morphing yourself into whatever chemical castration you think of next.

The first amendment, our to rights to free speech, do not end where your perceptions of sexuality and identity begin, faggot.

This is the person that's pushing the measure

twitter.com/scott_wiener

Looks like an ABSOLUTE cuck, no surprise there

Wiener is openly gay.[62][63] He is Jewish. [64]

Checks out.

>tfw this will affect spics and dindus the most because their attitudes are unfiltered and will show disgust
>what Jose will say;
Chale homie, what the fuck ese? Fuck you fucking puto ass joto, you a dude vato!
>what Tyrone will say
Ah hell naw cuh! Da fugg mane? You bettah getchyo bitchass, ho ass outta hurr nigga! You bettah take dat fruityass sheeiit out up from my face my nigga! Shhhhhhheeeeiiiit, that only time I'll call you ass a she is if I wuz finna fuck yo ass in that bootyhouse nigga!

Du Ney Gao Lao Mo Say Ba Po!

>California doing dumb liberal shit
STOP THE PRESSES !

that got shot down by the supreme court you know jackass