You go to the airport

>You go to the airport
>You see scene to the left
>Why are you leaving me daddy? An 8 year old kid cries.
What do you do Sup Forums?

Bye

laugh out loud

Yell allah ackbar and proceed with the plan regardless

I toss the kid over the border along with the raging spic that looks like george lopez

take him with you, problem solved

Tell the TSA he has a bomb

What an ugly race they are

Be sad the child isn't being sent back too

>flag

This post checks out

post pics of yourself

>he'll refuse, coming up with one excuse after another

If you see a military person coming of an airplane you should toss a coin at him

Cute, let's deport them both, they will now be able to stay together

I try to think as to why the ICE is going through the expense of a plane ticket when they could just bus him across the border

Adios, hombre.

>Go to the bathroom
>carve out hole in between stalls
>stick my dick in the hole and wait

I don't know about the whole of Sup Forums we are a diverse and inclusive community. But I would run into a card store and buy this card.
>pic related

monkeys wearing human clothes

dangerous subhumans, and proof you should never allow kikes in your society, because the kikes will let these things in

Laugh,
and I'm a latino

Ask the kid why he won't go with him.

>huur post pictures of yourself for some retard on an anonymous board
No need bud whites are objectively more attractive than other races

It's sad but his father committed a crime and didn't obey the law. His family may be able to return by following the admission process like everyone else for centuries.

Ask why he gets a nice plane ticket, and not just shuttled across in a bus.

But we all know you aren't one of the attractive ones

>pull out phone
>worldstar

Hi Five the nearest ICE agent for getting rid of people here illegally. If someone broke into your home, would it be alright if they stayed and consumed your resources? no you'd call the cops and have them arrested.

laugh desu

I fap.

>he continues to post some of the "dank memes" he's gathered throughout his years on this redpilled board

Looks are subjective. Don't bother posting models, I want to see the person criticizing others.

I think to myself:
"What a shame, if only he had immigrated here legally the same way my family had."

I do not feel sorry for them, they are fucking leeches on the country.

and take that anchor baby with you

IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING WOMYN

Why wouldn't he take his kid with him?

That's right, they're terrible parents, who now expec their children to work 50 hours a week and send American shekels back to Mexico, so they can live comfortably.

>those mean, horrible white people
>why wont they let me (and my millions of cousins) live directly on top of them
>how dare they send me back to my country
>living among my own kind is like a death sentence
>they should let all of us come live in their neighborhoods instead
>stupid, mean white people

I would send every single one back.

"You shouldn't have come in this country illegally"

You'd have to be a fucking retard to post pictures of yourself on this site.

tell him he can just go with his dad to mexico!

Lad, be quiet, otherwise your thought-police could get angry at you

Why should I care?

Go pick up something to read on the plane and get a coffee while I wait for my gate to be called. Why?

Beaners with perfect records should be able to stay at a cost. Beaners with records outta go to jail.

You have to be fucking retarded to post here in general.

Tell the nearest deportation officer that they missed the guy's kid.

Asking myself what the fuck a Mexican looking guy is doing at my nearest airport and keep on running since my asshole of a friend just had to take the wrong exit on the highway

Start a chant. USA! USA!

Point and laugh

Is the child incapable of going with him? It's Mexico, not prison

I literally don't care though. If you wanted to be there when your child grows up then you should have illegally migrated to a country and used a flawed birthright citizenship system to try and force us to take care of you and your spawn

Actions have consequences

>Oh that sucks, I don't understand why he didn't become a legal citizen
Takes less than a week to apply for your papers, they will not deport you while your paperwork is in transit, they will not deport you during the appeal.
Having your greencard is not difficult to get.
Becoming a legal citizen is, but the greencard is the first step.

>>You go to the airport
>>You see scene to the left
>>Why are you leaving me daddy? An 8 year old kid cries.
>What do you do Sup Forums?

I don't care because its probably just some guy going on a trip.

protip: deportees don't get to go through the airport with their kid, they are supervised and possibly in handcuffs.

Doe you think hes a bad hombre or a good hombre

Think to myself, "One less spic."

Daddy is paying the price for breaking the law. If he has any integrity and self worth as a father and wants to be an example he will pay the price for his sin and obey the law by entering the country legally.

If he cannot do that he has no worth to the future of society and should be removed regardless of the tears shed by his family who will likely grow up to leech off the govt, be supported by other people at the expense and without consent of honest hard working law abiding citizens, and never be able to put in more than they take out. That was the whole point of immigration to begin with take law abiding, patriotic, intelligent and successful people who have been wronged by their nation, kings and citizens and allow them to have new opportunities, freedoms and success in America.

My favorite part is how you acknowledge that they are an ugly race & whites are better looking .
We have that down at least

Carry on about my business. Why the fuck would I do anything? What in fuck's name does it have to do with me?

sidle over
Excuse me my good sir......you don't have tree fitty i can borrow do you?

But he spawned 3 other niglets

thats a win for the spic tho

The most logical response.

That's what I don't get. It's not a fucking death sentence to go back to Mexico. The kid can go too. No reason he can't since his parents are naturalized Mexican citizens

Seriously it's not like you're sending him to South Sudan. Mexico is the only large country that has higher obesity rates than the US. They ain't starving

Actual Mexicans should be offended that American liberals treat making someone go to their country as a fucking human rights violation but Mexicans have zero loyalty to their country as is which is why we have this issue in the first place

>guy kills someone
>his 3 year old kid who doesn't know anything cries as he is arrested
do we just let him go because a kid cried?

Why do they do this?

One less spic.

Offer to pay for little Juan's plane ticket so he can go back too.

why doesn't he take his son to Mexico and show him how "great" their culture is desu

Your papi's still a mexican

Only thing that was acknowledge was the fact that you're an insecure neet

Admitting to it doesn't make it seem better.

>proud of his race because they're the most attractive
>refuses to post his picture
>would probably post pictures of OTHERS without hesitation to better his self esteem
>>these are the fighters who will '"""'save'""" the white race

Offer the kid a plane ticket

Slap them both and tell the boy to man the fuck up.

Because they feel like they have some kind of power over something. They would do such things to a human if given the chance, but they're too physically weak.

That kid is like 10 or 11ish... fake news

I wouldn't even be able to understand what they're saying because I'm a white male.

Tell the kid to go back with him.

That boy want to suck his dad's cock or something?

This

>"Was getting deported part of your plan"?

Pay for the kids ticket so he doesn't get separated from his bad hombre father.

>Actual Mexicans should be offended that American liberals treat making someone go to their country as a fucking human rights violation
I feel you could say that the "actual Mexicans" aren't the ones crawling into our country like plague rats. The Mexicans we get are the filthy parasites that want to move here for our wealth and opportunity while constantly complaining about what terribly mean people we are and how we should just give in to every one of their demands.

And Mexicans in Mexico get their news and ideas preprocessed through our lefty media before it hits their lefty media for further tuning. So I don't think they have any real understanding how American liberals/leftists completely disrespect them and discount them as human beings.

If actual Mexicans knew that the American left considers their entire race/nation a worthless brown pet class of reliable voters bribed by welfare, and nothing else, I would hope they would be offended. But how many Mexicans (not borderhopping rats) are ever going to know that?

Find empty stall in restroom and masturbate furiously.

>Assuming this is about self esteem
adorable projection buddy

>proud of his race because they're the most attractive
I said it as a simple truth not out of pride. The sky is blue, roses are red , you are a projecting loser with low self esteem and whites are the most attractive race.

I hope I typed that simple enough for you to understand this time

Start singing dixie

Love how these threads bring out the subhuman stormtrash out of the woodwork and into their full colors

Take notice of how all these substandard "people" who are racist and want to break families like these hypocritically believe in 'Christian' morals

There are no true beliefs in this board, it's only a bottomless pit of subhuman scum

>hypocritically believe in 'Christian' morals

Love thy neighbor, don't push down the shrub, ran to his property and steal his money.

Try harder, Pedro!

>more "dank memes" to seal the deal
>These people are ugly, but not me!! and NO, I will NOT post my picture because thats pointless, stop p-projecting
>what someone likes is objective

It wasn't simple, keep posting more epic spongebob pics, it might help

Nothing, I work at the airport and so I get back to my job of flying super jumbo jets across the Pacific Ocean

>subhuman stormtrash
>bottomless pit of subhuman scum
>whites are so mean
>they're the absolute meanest!
>why wont the let me live next door to them and give me all their stuff
You're not welcome, Paco.

>posting a picture t-that's neet ecksdee eckdee

>demanding somebody on the internet post a picture of themself
>not a projecting autistic

>what someone likes is objective
People have evolved to find specific things attractive. Say what you like but biology is a fact

Why isn't the kid going with him?

All mexicans are deported to mexico city so they cant just walk back the same day.

>oy vey oy gevalt
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

>subhuman automatically assumes I want to emigrate into the US
Lmao

How much mental gymnastics do you need to think immigrants offering a better deal for services or products equals to stealing from their neighbor? Not very capitalist of you friendo

"Sorry, sonny. Dad's visa is expired and he's gotta go back to his 3rd world shithole".

I am so moved by this tragic situation that I use my own hard earned money to buy a ticket for the little bean too so he can get the fuck out with his criminal father.

Offer to buy the kid a one way ticket to Mexico.

Start laughing

Ask the father why he is so proud of his heritage and yet isn't doing something to make his country a place where he can safely raise his child.

My wife is Mexican and her father is a rancher in southern Mexico. He is building a home on his modest ranch by hand out of brick and mortar for his wife to retire in with him. He built the large home (3000 sqft) his kids grew up in in Tijuana himself as well. Amazing craftsmanship and real pride. He will leave that home to his family. He even has land next to it that he gifted us if we ever need it some day.

He's also half German and has blue eyes.

Nothing, why would I talk to stranger or care?

yea, and if im at the airport i must have a plane to catch

why is this double standard ?

only us has this problems when trying to control borders and deport people

in mexico if you try to cross the border they kick your ass and send you to your country in weeks

mexicans are hypocrites

LMAO