Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7qrRzNidzIc
youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOOK TUBE NIGGER

timestamp?

Please no

Stop trying to promote this faggot chad wigger on Sup Forums

What's the basic gestalt? He's feuding with this Jew right now, correct?

I hope this faggot dies, too bad he doesn't seem to have a drug problem.

>assumed this guy was in his 40's
>see a thing on youtube trending wishing his a happy 22nd birthday

daily reminder Disney is the biggest contributor of the Hollywood pedophile and every one of the kids in this video has or is subjected to their satanic rituals

His music's good and that's all I care about.

End of the video he talks about fake news

>listening to nigger music

There is no way that thing isn't a fucking heeb.

murderer.

>His music's good

Why do you care about someone's taste in music on a POLITICS board?

so first he calls out pewdiepie and now he is denouncing the juden? is kikeberg the new and make is our Aryan hero?

Please don't make me watch a shitty video just for nothing

You did just that

Youtubers are getting lynched on the day of the rope along with the rest

timestamp or gtfo

that video is fake as fuck

what retard would fall for that? those cops were the shittiest actors ever

Why is a kiddie eceleb being posted on a politics board?

Oh yeah I forgot this is like a children's playground now.

FUCKING GIVE ECEBS THEIR OWN BOARD ALREADY.

The great thing about all the Sup Forums threads with "kike" and "nigger" and so forth in 'em is that whenever we find one of you who's actually got a career worth ruining, we save up a big pile of the shit you've said for the lulz and then dox you.

We have freedom of expression here in America, but we don't have freedom from the repercussions of expression. And since the things you say are so incredibly vile & unacceptable to people, all we have to do to destroy you is tell your neighbors, your bosses, your friends, your co-workers exactly what you believe.

So vote how you like, enjoy yourself in these edgelord forums and at your weird LARPy rallies, but just remember: if you've been permitted to mouth off, it's because we haven't found you yet, or you're beneath our notice.

Because children are the future, and redpilling them is a good thing

He didn't name the Jew you faggot, and plus he's a huge obnoxious wigger who talks black. He's completely fucking useless to us, why else would he have a contract with (((Disney))) this hedonistic douche isn't going to give that up.

jesus christ shut the fuck up you nigger jew

Okay, the more jobless mad Whites the faster the revolution, np nigger faggot jew.

Of course you like your masters music commie

Music more oftan than not reflects politics. You can send a political messege with music

youtu.be/7qrRzNidzIc

The reason America hates the leftists: the post

So dox me right here right now you kike nigger

I know where you live John Doe

I wanna fuck him so bad

I don't want to taint our messege by associating with some eceleb like Jake Paul, a few drops here and there is good but overall these are the worst people to be trying to build a alliance with. Just know there's always going to be a pool of slaughter worthy igorant fucks who will never change.

I found out my niece who turns 9 in 3 weeks has been watching his videos and also that fucking "cash me outside how bow dat" retarded cunt. What can I do to stop this? Her mom is allowing it. She was also showing me pictures on her phone the other day and she doing those stupid kissy face selfies. I asked her why she was making that face and she said she didn't know, but it was obvious she thinks it's cool because she's been watching these retarded, degenerate teenagers on youtube. What can I do? Her mom means well and is a nice person, but she's pretty fucking stupid. She had to change her major in community college because she couldn't do fractions.

D-delet this

>skip to 12:20
>"aahhhh haha yeah man!!"
>high fives a cop
>"Y'all thought I Was going to jail didn't you?"
>3 million views.

Someone please make a machine that kills us all already. We deserve it.

Make it known to her parents, they have to do something, threaten to cut off communication with them and disown them.

God I hate that they brought back larp flags

HE DID NOT NAME THE JEW
SAGE FOR GODS SAKE

here is h3h3 making a vid about this
youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw

seriously h3h3 is just as insufferable with his political commentary, I actually thought he was funny when he just showed us funny vids like the sword guy
but this..

Nice...?

Gee, why is a new eceleb being marketed here, with imaginary bullshit about "naming the Jew"? Remember PewDiePie being shilled nonstop, because he was supposedly "about to name the Jew", and Lauren Southern supposedly "GOING 14/88 HOLY SHIT PLS WATCH" every other day. You faggots realize this is a clickbait gimmick around here, right?

it's ok. I feed 1 of you per month to my gators after I have blowtorched their faces off and removed their teeth.

he is a fucking kike, he will be funny if he inhales a lot of gas and that´s it

>>>/twitter/
>>>/Facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Why is he being such a moralfag all of a sudden. I missed it when Ethan would just make stupid videos of him reacting to dumb stuff. Now all he does is act like he has the moral high ground on every e-celeb drama bullshit he (((invests))) in.

More views and money with e-celeb drama.

Redditor

come 'on man, his sword thing was just innocent awkward comedy man
just like the wocheshow

Do not post these videos here.

this

Holy shit these liars are relentless

JAKE PAUL IS THE REASON WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ASK IF THEY MAYBE DESERVE GENOCIDE

>how do I shelter kids who don't even belong to me

You don't senpai

California deserves to be nuked off the face of the Earth. Do it Vlad.

Plz be femanon

What if I already talk about everything and anything publicly because im the one in charge?

Where do you think military generals shitpost?

Literally who

I like him as a person but, Christ, his music is shit.

but topkek this jake paul has some balls though just going to other peoples houses like that

if he could use his ballsiness for besser stuff

White genocide is the final redpill

>Flag
>Courage to say GAS THE KIKES on a public anime forum
SWAT teams are on their way to your adress, grab the bugout bags asap

n...nani??!?!!

Sitting here with my softair and my blunt butterknife which i had to buy a license for, my body is ready

Hes white, its just the new trendy thing to look as gutta as possible because thats how niggers on TV carry themselves, and white culture is for oppressive bigots and they must racemix themselves out of existence to atone for their sins.

Other people dox

You don't do shit

You take credit for other people's efforts because you want so bad to fit in and be a clash against popular culture that you CLAIM to be apart of any sort of internet hacktivism. Pathetic.

Jake deserves to die. Hes as bad as the jews. Exploiting people for fame and money and causing public disturbance to his peaceful community.

Fuck off e-celebs pounding for views.

Sage in all field and reported

>4 million views
Am I supposed to know who this is?

Because I feel like I'm supposed to know who this is.

>brown eyes
>White

Jake Paul looks like he's part albanian or turk.

the new pewdiepie + justin Bieber in one person

for having a nazi flag you're very very bad at spotting jids m8... do you even know about his hair thingy?

There's honestly not enough dumb stuff on YouTube to react to anymore, also his fans attack or raid those videos with hate, so might as well target assholes.

4/10 bait

What, is pdp too mature for the kids now?

>brown eyes

>being retarded
>white

haha wtf that's so fake
Cops can't just "come in"
They fucking know that anything that happens will be invalidated. Also, the way they speak is fake as hell. If you're gonna fake being arrested do it right

Honestly I think this is just the only thing that makes good money for him on youtube now since the advertisement genocide, some kind of drama that ropes in the viewerbases of these autischads undoubtedly gets more clicks than all but the best goofs and gaffes. I do miss the laffs though.

He's really bitter in his videos. H3H3 is just a milquetoast version of Jake Paul when he isn't whining so he must be feeling the pain about being second to some lunatic kid.

Why do people keep posting this fake PEWDIEPIE

I haven't seen these levels of degeneracy since the Thailand Trap Hooker Shack.

All those easterners look the same to me and they basically are the same.

>if you've been permitted to mouth off, it's because we haven't found you yet, or you're beneath our notice.
>permitting

TOP KEK

remember blacks have the highest standard of living int he world in the US because we permit you to

and you think this gives you power over us?

now is not the time for fear

that comes later

do you really think you could brow beat us into accepting your genocide of us?

Oy vey the chutzpah on these two aryan shlemiels spouting the fake news narrative.
How have they not been kicked off youtube yet!?
I almost spilled my kedem when I saw how many kids these goyim were influencing!
Be a mensch and report the video will you Sup Forums? Shut it down!

Copying pewds

cringe. what the fuck man

youre the one who brought up his music.
be prepared to hear peoples opinion about what you brought up.
jesus youre fucking dumb

Just a jake Paul faggot go to normistan plss and come never back.

You're wrong though, he actually is Jewish for real.

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

>gadsden tattoo

Hey Schlomo.

All these cool mongrel types are a bunch of huge cunts.

staged as fuck.

you're a faggot OP.

No one cares about this spoiled nigger.

I'm a nordicist not a jew.

Source is questionable. But here's something a bit more concrete then a random cunts assumptions.

To be fair, he almost epitomises the kike look.