Hey Sup Forums I'm a gayfag here and I recently started to date a guy that I (in the last few hours) found out used to...

hey Sup Forums I'm a gayfag here and I recently started to date a guy that I (in the last few hours) found out used to do heroine (not needles, snorting) and only stopped a week ago. I'm really starting to feel shit for this dude and IDK what to do if he ever relapses. my choices are:

>stick with him, if he relapses, deal with the repercussions feeling personally guilty
>dump him, and make him deal with the repercussions knowing full well that he would relapse if I ever left him

What did you hope to achieve by posting this thread shill?

SAGE

Option three
>Castrate him in his sleep then do yourself

Saged and reported

I kicked snorting and never did it again. People who snort opiates have nowhere near the addiction level that people who shoot get, so you might be in the clear. I literally did it for 6 months straight almost every day and just felt flu-ish when I quit for 2-3 days, wasn't bad at all. Have thought about occasional use since then but never slipped back into using a ton. Take that advice for what you will, that's just me, but if he ever sticks that needle in his arm....run for the hills.

obvious slide thread is obvious

How many red flags are you already ignoring at this point?

To add, of my good friends who used the needle:

>2 are dead from heroin OD
>2 are pieces of shit who you can't trust anywhere near anything that isn't nailed down
>1 is in prison
>1 is doing well, kicked it, and is getting married next summer and has a good job

Not good odds for the ones who shoot....

I also quit a gram a day snorting habit about two months ago. I have no desire to ever go back. However, I was doing that Fent dope and my WD were miserable.

I hated that fucking fent dope. I like my chill, relaxed "I don't care about anything" buzz, not a nodding out "oh Jesus I might OD and die" buzz. My shooting friends used to love the fent shit for the rush, I only got ahold of the fent shit a few times (that I know of for sure) and hated it every time.

not politics you faggot, sage, you should both OD

Towards the end, that was all that got me high/well. I didn't prefer the buzz.

Get rid of him. If you're not into that kind of shit you should have nothing to do with people who are, you'll just get embroiled and fuck everything up. Stay away from hard drug users unless you are one.

>/soc/
>/gay blt/
>/bant/
kys

Ditch him, you shouldn't feel responsible for his choices and shortcomings

I'm disturbed at how casual and common heroin use seems to be in America, (((they))) have a lot to answer for. It's still a big taboo and seen as dirty here even among people who use meth or whatever

FGgots and heroin go along great double aids

You already have aids user, its up to you at this point

>feeling guilty for your partner's illnesses
retard

anyway his brain is permanently damaged and you may want to dump him anyway if it becomes an issue for him, especially his money making ability.

>used to do heroine
get away from him, cut off contact. this will not go anywhere positive, bro.

it the same for anyone, no matter which team you bat for: don't stick your dick in crazy.

And addicts are a kind of crazy - they're like drowning people, they'll pull you down with them.
RUN DON'T WALK

>having more than 6 friends
fuck you normie

What you should do is the following:

Kill yourself.

>heroin addict and gay

enjoy getting AIDS OP, I'm serious get fucking checked and have him checked too if you want to keep this abomination of a relationship going on

give him AIDS

Kill him, then yourself

You and your friend should pool all your money and buy as much as you can and use it all.

don't believe him for one moment that he did not inject it

dump him, he does not care to tell you the truth about such an important issue to your health and well being

also, unless he just came out of rehab, a week ago, he did not quit...he is just taking a break

with all of the lying that he has done already, don't trust him that he didn't share needles and that he is not HIV positive