Why not Sup Forums convert to Islam as it is the way and the way of the Aryan warrior and how one should fight the...

Why not Sup Forums convert to Islam as it is the way and the way of the Aryan warrior and how one should fight the global Zionist elite, not the AltKike.

These guys are doing more to fight the Jews than you all.

I don't like women who wear garbage bags over their head.

I don't have to convert to their religion to support any fighting against they Jews they've doing.

Your wife is a whore that you reveal to the world

>Chechens
No

Islam is a disease.

Why is your god such a fucking retard that he would make women with an imperfection that would have to be covered?

Look at a country run by Islame and then look at one run by white people. hmm, sure seems your retarded sharia law works...not.

really? That's the only thing I like in Islam, it looks modest and I'm frankly sick of seeing our girls wearing slutty little clothes for everyone to see.

I assume most of us here don't fuck goats and/or blow each other up.

They ain't. Why would they treat the Kalifat morons in isreal, if they would fear them. Obviously if your IQ is above 85-90 Islam seems really stupid, especially compared to other avalible religions.

Welcome, brother. You are sure to get a few kikes pretending to white here. Please, stay awhile.

No thanks, I hate mudshits.

>You are sure to get a few incels pretending to be nazis here

ftfy

Too extreme, you don't have to dress like a total slut or a garbage bag either. Some middle ground is needed.

>These guys are doing more to fight the Jews than you all.
these forest monkey-niggers fighting against everything that doesn't fit their beliefs

Id take it over the women becoming balls of lard and sticking thousands of pins and bullhorns in their ears and noses. The garbage bag could be removed and shit like hair dyes and nose piercings should be banished

There's more to fashion than garbage bags and dyke rings.

bosnia deserves death

>ho wear garbage bags over their head.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: a9eP1TyV) 07/22/17(Sat)19:41:38 No.134597760▶
> (OP)
because islam is absolutely degenerate. Our race can do far better to defeat the zog than run around rolling in mud and fucking kids and goats.

Your right, I feel like hijab is somewhere in the middle.
If it was up to me I'd enforce this type of head covering.

Your argument makes no sense. White people are not a religion.
The reason Muslim countries suck is because of sand nigger genetics, not what book they follow. Their religion is shit and retarded but you can't say countries like turkey are worse than Christian countries like Mexico

islamists literally havent done a single thing against the jews, if only there was a jewish country conveniently located in the middle east they could go suicide bomb instead of london

it sure gets the noggin joggin

I'd fight for isis if they gave me an SVD

lul humanity would have NO future in the hands of islam.