Logan and Jake Paul Aryan gods?

Can we start a social media campaign where we attack Logan and Jake Paul for glorifying white beauty standards. Here's the endgame:

1. We get SJWs to say stuff like "Talentless blonde haired-blue eyed brothers rap like corny white guys yet they get more followers than POC? #LoganAndJakeSoWhite"

2. Logan and Jake are super egotistical and will do ANYTHING for views. So chances are they'll be annoyed at all the SJWs tweeting negative shit about them

3. They make raps about degenerate SJWs and feminists and who they are jealous about their Aryan features.

Thoughts? I think it's the only way to make their huge influence on gen z a positive one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

BREAKING NEWS JAKE PAULER

FAT FUCK H3H3 IS TRYING TO CLAIM THAT WE DOXXED POST MALONE

youtube.com/watch?v=RcRsHhsuhHw

step 3 was not explained well enough:

once SJWs start tweeting shit - they'll start to write diss tracks about them. Then their collective 16 million Gen z followers will start celebrating the dissing of SJWs. The more we get SJWs to attack their Aryan features the more they will write songs about how "haters just be hating 'cause I'm an Aryan god! Jews tried to pay me to ruin the Nazi cause. But I flipped it 'round now it's a new holocaust *Take two!*"

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

Tbh I think of these two as talentless faggots, not aryan gods; if autism is a trait that a god should have, I'll pass.

But sure, anything to ruin their reputation.

it's about politics you nig.

t.faggot who would rather post about his stupid cartoon channel being deleted from youtube.

it's abut how culture intersects with politics and mass movements you fucking kike? Did the gas hurt your brain?

good idea

bump

all you have to do is get a bunch of people to call them racists/white supremacists -- and that's what they will become

don't overthink it

white privelege bastards... they need to be twitter destroyed.

YES

Yes

>living in a house filled with twinks
>promote degenerate life emphasizing working for themselves instead of the state
>shit tier music based on black people music
>Paul- eternal anglo

no fuck em

I never understood how anyone could like working with a bunch of twinks let alone living with them. Even if I were a gay twink, I think I would'nt want to be in that situation.

Let's do it. Sup Forums hasn't had a good operation for a while.

Jake Paul is horse shoe person. He's so annoying that he actually becomes likeable.

And he's white and looks Aryan. He needs to be redpilled or we can at least use him for something.

This is actually feasible. Let's get those sockpuppet accounts out and start tweeting.

yeah if they just went off on "THEIR PRIVILEGE!"

people still watch that jew

They are faggots
Talentless psychopaths

kill yourself summerfag

You people are clever. When Whites dethrone Jews as the world's new masterminds there is going to be hell to pay.

>Post Malone gets Doxed
>Sup Forums praise Paul degeneracy
>Linkin Park singer gets murdered
Paulers did it.

The one on the left is a Jew please don't call him a white person...

How do I know?

Look at the fucking nose.

>living in house full of twinks
just because you have a faggot mind doesn't mean they do
>working for the state
>wagecucking for Israel insted of fallowing your dreams
>not being every day bro
>hating the winners of history

they look retarded

These paul shitters are just virtue signaling degenerates.

Please, get a better hobby retards.

>"""we"""
>>>twitter
>>>Facebook
>>>reddit
>>>/anywherebuthere/

ENOUGH E-CELEB BULLSHIT

WHY IS THE ENTIRE Sup Forums CATALOG HAVE TO BE YOUTUBER/STREAMER/FAGGOT INTERNET CULT PERSONALITIES?

That's not gonna work because their (((managers))) surely won't like them going against the plan which is dumbing kids down to a degenerate level to normalize pedophilia as soon as this gen gets the social and vocal upperhand.

fpwp

This is the 5th thread about this fag in the past 2 hours

This... They're trying to slide the board right now cause of pic related

Stop trying to force this.

YES

Sounds solid enough. When do we start.

Who they fuck are they? How fucking old are you people I've never heard or seen these

rev up your twitters with
#JakeAndLoganSoWhite
#PaulPrivilege