Why do Americans flip out when their country is slightly criticized? It's so strange...

Why do Americans flip out when their country is slightly criticized? It's so strange, like a small mans inferiority complex. What's wrong Americans?

Milk me like a dairy cow faggot. Milk my cock

fpbp

They're extremely nationalistic/patriotic at least within a certain domain or to a certain extent brought about by effective propaganda and brainwashing.
Also what you said only applies to a certain subset of the population, a lot of Americans are extremely critical of America and bitch about it all of the time.

Go fuck a kangaroo you fag. America is the best country because it's my country.

If anything most Americans don't give a fuck, because they know the rest of the world just hates us because they're jealous. At the end of the day, we're still the most prosperous country on the planet.

Rarely see Americans get butthurt about burger memes, shart in mart, etc. Meanwhile, poos and other groups will get visibly flustered about the memes about their countries.

I find they love to freak out and laugh about everyone else's problems and get all sanctimonious... as if their own problems aren't massive enough... as if America isn't the one creating/exporting a lot of these cultural problems.

They should be showing solidarity, but they get on a high-horse and point and be loud, obnoxious blowhards. it's a very strange phenomenon.

not all Americans, but a sizeable potion of them. It's really a national character flaw.

I myself love Australia despite its faults however I an acknowledge that there are some aspects which are better in other countries and some which aren't. So far, the Americans I have seen/watched/encountered have felt fine with their actions in the last 100 years. E.g looking at the invasion of the Middle East or forcing other countries to use their currencies, a lot of folks see nothing wrong with that. It's good for them but America isn't isolationist anymore, their actions have impacts on other countries. I'm not a NWO globalborders fag but it seems kinda like people in the USA want everywhere to be USA since the USA could just take over it etc and all is swell.
Please contribute to the discussion, just because of x is kinda a cop out excuse.
hmm

Americans are natural patriots.

Maybe, it's because we're not all betas yet.

You know, there is a retard somewhere in Pakistan that thinks precisely the same thing as you do.

Why do Americans always resort to ad hominem instead of making arguments?

>If anything most Americans don't give a fuck
>this thread will hit bump limit
>you wrote this post

hmmmmm

I dont know if the jelousy is the right word man.
I was jelaousnaf when I was a kid.. then USA drastically changed over the past 20 years and become a degeneracy birthplace of highest tier.
> gender shit
> lgbt
> bronies
> false flags
> black lives matter
> cop mentality
> circus politics with more pathetic undertone every new year
> social system
> healthcare system
> hobos everywhere if youre not from uptown

It actually makes me sad user. Its like watching batman becoming a child molester as you grow older. Hurtful seeing your childhood hero like this.

Am I flipping out? No.

Just discussing politics with my fellow Sup Forumslacks from around the world.

>we're n-not angry at all, honest!

Because their country is a social, finacial and bearoucratic hell, they know it but don't want to get called out on that. That is how they spawned the narcisistic and insane SJWs, gay acceptance, jewish mass media control, WWI-II, and probably every other global problem we face today.
America should be fucking bombed out of existence instead of letting them play world-police further.

nobody bothers criticizing your country because who cares lol
most of you are so embarrassed that you hide behind fake flags

god bless us and only us

I don't believe they should be totally destroyed because a lot of the entertainment I consume comes from them but they really need to rebirth their culture. Right now its after birth.

currently we're in america's last days, which means people are just criticizing the corpse now, not the real thing. i do believe america at its peak was the best country to ever exist desu

>a lot of the entertainment I consume comes from them
Dude, the japs got your back because that's where the ameritard get if from.

Show your Superiors respect.

Yeah, Japs are good but I don't watch anime very frequently, I have only watched stuff like Initial D, Dragonball, Card Capter Sakura and a few others. It isn't like the television they produce in the states or films. Although recently, the films produced are very average. Television is still good though. A lot of games I play are from America although I do like Jap games like Ace combat, and right now I am playing MGS TPP. The issue is that, since the removal of the USAs entertainment output would be quite dramatic. Sure other markets could try and make up for it but it wouldn't quite be the same.

We are the Wiemar Republic right now. Don't worry, the fighting in the streets is just around the corner.

Dude, almost 70% of Hollywood movies are just taken from Japan and done with western actors.
Japan is not only fucking anime and videogames, senpai.

>Card Captor Sakura
Patrician taste my dear Strayan

Could you give me some examples? I only know Japan for anime and video games, cars, exceptional engineering with electronics and automated goods, excellent craftmanship and beautiful measuring tools like micrometers and vernias etc. Also for JAV. ;)

This thread already implies Americans have "Napoleon" complexes.

I'm not gonna justify OP's implication by taking his implication seriously. Hence the "ad hominem".

Daily reminder that Anti-Americanism is the final Redpill and that the (((American Empire))) must be destroyed.

i thought it was the other way around? i think anime was inspired by american disney

we could kill you all if we felt like it

>If anything most Americans don't give a fuck, because they know the rest of the world just hates us because they're jealous. At the end of the day, we're still the most prosperous country on the planet.

>Rarely see Americans get butthurt about burger memes, shart in mart, etc. Meanwhile, poos and other groups will get visibly flustered about the memes about their countries.

Practically, any horror movies than have blown up in the last 15-20 years where originally made in japan like the ring etc.
Also, have you ever seen jap food? If you grew up near the ocean and have eaten seafood for a good chunk of your life, you'd love japanese food. And i think you got the rest.
That's right. Early japanese animation like astro boy was inspired by disney. But it has been going indipendent for a good 50 years.

I met some Australians here in Nip Land the other day. They were nice. Why can't you be nice, OP?

Because more often than not it's posted by some meme country that only exists because of the United States. Ingrates.

>implying
Must of can actual handle bants so we don't even bother to reply
Personally I love spurdo memes, your pic is hilarious

Because we like to tell ourselves that we have a European heritage but in reality we are fat brown and stupid munlets. An average white American don't look anything like a European and when someone brings this up we get upset to the point when we atack third world countries and SHART IN MART.

>t. gets a chessburger claps

You're Australian, so I'll put this in terms you can understand.

Imagine you're minding your own business and a gas huffing abo staggers onto your property and starts running his mouth about how you should live like he does and how you cheated to get to the top.

That is how I feel talking to an Australian.

We were founded on the idea of patriotism, what do you expect?

Never met an Australian that wasn't a miserable cunt. From 4 years old up to 80 years old they are all the shittiest tier human trash.

I always liked Australians in movies but in real life they are alcoholic wankers. Can't say enough bad things about them.

Worse than niggers because they are white and should behave better but they just don't.

Fuck you forever Australia. Really. Fuck you.

Thanks for listening.

Fuck you.

When you take pride in something you defend it. America is unequivocally, unarguably the best country on this planet. That's why everyone and their mother wants to move here. Anyone that says otherwise is either lying or at least recognizes this fact. If you live in shitskinistan, niggerland, or abbostralia, theres not a lot to take pride in therefore no reason to defend against insult and therefore no getting triggered when someone calls your country a shithole.

Only things of value are worth defending