Va. transgender candidate raised nearly 20 times more than GOP opponent in June

>Va. transgender candidate raised nearly 20 times more than GOP opponent in June

Democrat Danica Roem, the transgender ex-journalist who is challenging Del. Robert G. Marshall in Prince William County, far outpaced the conservative Republican in fundraising last month, an early indication that her campaign is drawing significant interest from inside and outside Virginia.

Roem, 32, raised $85,637 between June 2 and June 30, according to campaign disclosures released Monday by the Virginia Department of Elections. Marshall, 73, collected $4,585 during the same period.

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/transgender-candidate-far-outpaces-incumbent-va-delegate-in-fundraising-reports-show/2017/07/18/57356d30-6bb3-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?utm_term=.3b2036465df5

===

The genie is out of the bottle.

They're here to stay.

So you better get used to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EJQHU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED083899.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive time
archive.is/EJQHU

I wish God would hurry up and end this country.

Just standing like that should be grounds for the death penalty.

>Would rather the country be destroyed than transpeople having the right to do anything non-transpeople can do.

Wow. You suck.

>women are so bad at politics they had to turn men into women to get women into politics

>WOMAN_03
>WOMAN_06
Where is _01, _02, _04, _05 pls?
It's strictly for research purposes

It's more like I don't like how people are supporting mental illness such as this.

>rich people throw money at mentally ill pet

they gotta waste their money somehow now that funding ISIS in Syria is ILLEGAL

"Trans-people", a thing which (((definitely))) exists can already do the same things that real humans can. That's because there is no legal discrimination, the law does not care that you wish to remove your privates, you don't matter.

And that's why you can't stand it. You don't want equality, you want attention.

>from inside and outside
>inside
yeah nah

Also, webms like that always support my suspicions about trannies. He's literally acting out a fetish

Money raised for a campaign does not guarantee a victory. Ask HRC.

Kek bless you, friend.

Better a transwoman in office than some racist bigot who runs a campaign on the slogan "Make America Great Again", but really means making America great for white people at the expense of everyone else.

Gender identity is a biological reality, and it doesn't always line up with chromosomes. This is scientific fact, twin studies have more or less proven this.

The only treatment for GID is to bring the body more in line with the gender identity.

We should replace the word "transgender" with the phrase "horribly mutilated".........it's just more accurate. Also........ sage

My PI (professor of physics) was discussing elementary schools and mentioned how one in particular was friendly to children who came out as trans and how it was so lovely.

who the fuck can make those calls before the age of like 20?

Can't wait until we're allowed to legally hunt and kill the mentally defective trannies.

Too bad we'll have to eliminate all democrats with them, but I can live with that.

Wasn't North Korea supposed to nuke this shithole of a country already?

hmmm nothing wrong with this

Money doesn't mean victory. Wasn't in Georgia where the dem got like millions of dollars (mostly from outside the state Cali being the highest) and still lost

You pieces of shit are an embarrassment to this country and a abomination to humanity. YOU SUCK. KILL. YOUR. SELF. NOW.

>nazi larpers
kys

Come hunt me then. :^)

Hope you have good body armor user!

It just doesn't look right.

The only treatment for them is to get euthanized or get shot to save money.

I wonder if this queer will be having such a good time when somebody is bashing his skull in

What about the non-binary shit? Most of those types are attention whores.

Traps are gay

uh, its a guy who is teaching other trannies how to do this exaggerated shit to snare men

I, for one, welcome our trap overlords.
Can't wait for the Right Wing Trap Squads

>implying you can even carry those after your HRT
And if you can then you for sure look like a man and I laugh at how freakish you must look

>Real people giving this thing money.
>Not more globalist money into the dumpster.

>naked links wapo

sage

LARPers. Likely they do not have GID, but have just adopted it for oppression points.

Reasonable transgenders know that the only 'oppression' we face comes from those who want to turn our legitimate medical condition into a political cause, whether they be on the left or the right.

>surgery vs correcting chemical imbalances in the brain

Hmmm...

Yeah, gross right? Totally degenerate and all that...
So, uh, you got any more of those webm's?

delete this

No matter how hard you sage, you'll never be able to stop the progress of trans-rights.

Time and nature will.

Uncanny valley

Possibly literally.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

The only treatment, eh?

>blue eyes
damn, what a waste of genes

>correcting chemical imbalances in the brain

It's not a matter of 'chemical imbalances', but structural differences.

MtF trannies have brains closer to female than male. They have flawed androgen receptors, which prevented the development of appropriately masculine brain structure.

Literally the only way to address this, if it provides them with significant functional impairment, is to bring their body more in line with how they feel.

>one discredited study

The time is coming.

>They're here to stay.
>So you better get used to it.
Bad news, faggot. We're here to stay, too.

Funny how you liberal faggots think we "bigots" are going to disappear after thousands of years on the planet. So if you think we can die out, what makes you think transretards can't? And which one of us do you think is more likely to die out first given our history.

Oh, and Hillary raised way more money than Trump. How'd that turn out for her?

SAGE

>demanding the government subsidize your mental illness and pay for your hormone therapy/ srs is not a "right" you degenerate piece of shit. What rights don't trans have that non trans have?

>not realizing every study that claims the freaks have girl brains was done after their brains were irreversibly fucked by hormone treatments

(((discredited)))

didn't mean to green text this.

>The genie is out of the bottle.

>They're here to stay.

Yup

>No matter how hard you sage, you'll never be able to stop the progress of trans-rights.
You're literally doomed. You do know that, right?

If we don't win the war against the Muslims, every last one of you freaks is still going to be put down. You should go with us. We'll make it quick and painless. They won't.

Thanks for reminding me to sage.

SAGE

I'll also report.

trans"people"

Can at least ONE of you burgers go absolutely nuclear and remove some of these creatures? Be an hero, come on.

To think my great, great, great grandpa died a soldier of the 27th Virginia Infantry for this filth.

False.

First of all, twin studies have been done confirming the biological origin of gender identity.

Second of all:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
.The most studied factors are biological. Studies beginning with Zhou in 1995 have found that trans women's brain structure (volume and density of neurons) is similar to cisgender (cis) women's and unlike cis men's, and trans men's is similar to cis men's, even when controlling for hormone use

>her campaign

>it's all a big conspiracy!

>xir/xim is a scientific fact
>provides literally zero proof

>that adams apple
>that chin that could cut diamonds

Kill all trannies

Aw, shit.

>If we don't win the war against the Muslims
Hahahaha
There is no war against Muslims and if there ever is one, there will be no winner, just the destruction of Earth.

>(((fundraising)))

garbage pseudoscience
gas yourself
traps are fucking gay

>xir/xim is a scientific fact
>provides literally zero proof

No sweetie. He already addressed this here:

How do you archive pdf files? I have been trying to archive something the original link was taken down.

files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED083899.pdf

>flood body with female hormones
>"It was female this whole time!"

lefties are horrible with money, of course they're just throwing it at the tranny and hoping that it sticks longer than its dick did. libs just don't show up. see the GA special election where Ossoff got BTFO

I seriously hope the first woman president is a transracial transgender born-white born-male.

Who is this semen demon (male)? Sauce?

is that a x54 Vepr?

PLZ RESPOND

>trap
rawr

>(((controlling))) for hormone use instead of hormones present
>sure his mother used birth control pills while he was breast feeding and raised him on nothing but soy but it's natural goyim
Kikes are a craft bunch ya gotta give them that.

>tfw I live in prince william county

NoVA is a blight on the face of the earth
just end it now

>transpeople having the right to do anything non-transpeople can do

what rights do they not have? Go ahead and explain it to me right now. What you mean is that transdemons want to be afforded very special privileges that no other people have

If they get their way, they'll disappear just as quickly as they came the moment they start let Muslims in en masse.

lmao at this fucking faggot trying to look sexy

Trannies could do everything normal people could do initially. They just want to have extra privileges so they can feel special, i.e. the right to do things normal people aren't allowed to. They also want you to treat them as if they're normal, even though they're one the most abberant things.

>pseudoscience
>accepted by the AMA and almost every major medical body

I'm sorry, but the burden of proof now lies on your shoulders. The science is well-settled.

Plenty of studies have controlled for hormone use and found the same results.

>the scientific method is a Jewish scheme

>They're here to stay.

Whoever has the bigger guns gets to decide this, not you.

Since homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end, we don't even have to go that far.

Still looks like a man kek

>same user who posts the mock outraged SJW personality shitposts with all the underskirt webms

Why does he do it all day, everyday, Sup Forums?

>the only cure for a mental disorder is physically mutilating the body
Liberals actually think this unironically

>thinks the average person will risk life and limb to protect your fragile worldview from a legitimate medical condition

>mental

But it's not. It's down to biological factors. This is like calling Down syndrome a mental disorder.

What the fuck, dude? Stop being so rational and logical, you're hurting the freaks.

Sooo, yeahhhhhh.
Still waiting on _01, _02, _04 and _05.
I'm only halfway through my """research""" and I can't just keep watching the three you already posted.

I think you just tried so hard to sound clever that it wound up not making sense.

>that jaw

sorry sweetie, youre not passing

Nice strawman there you mentally ill fuck. I said nothing about the scientific method only that ultimately the cause is too much estrogen mixed with daddy issues not some magical meme disease.

I'd die to see a country filled with trans/fags/niggers /poc in generals No cops / no religion etc.

Id die to see the leftist utopia and their destruction. All those minorities are helpless without the help of the white man.

There's a method for people like you.
It's called Aktion T4. Ever heard of it?
If not, google it.